• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss LRP S3 Need help with windage zero

usafa77

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2017
Parker, CO
While zeroing my windage I ran into the windage stop. I took the cap off , and the piece with the stop on it is suppose to pull out and you rotate it. I can't make anything move. Before I try visegrips ( kidding) any advise. Do you pull on the brass part, or the outer ring part? Thanks.

Look in the manual and it's on page 28.

Thanks, I was looking there but the part that moves was hiding inside the cap the first time i took it off. Black plastic- rotate it , works great.

Reactions: Ichi and Rob01
Good deal. I only had to move mine about a mil so didn't hit the stop issue. Doesn't look too bad from the quick look at the manual.

Reactions: usafa77
Thanks, I was looking there but the part that moves was hiding inside the cap the first time i took it off. Black plastic- rotate it , works great.
Same thing happened to me. It took me a while to figure out that the piece came off with the cap.