• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss Spotter 60

Re: Zeiss Spotter 60

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brando.john</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they are about 5k but it was truly the best spotter I have ever looked through... If you look on main SnipersHide page I think Frank talks about his experince with the spotter

http://www.snipershide.com/node/16 </div></div>

Thanks for the link, gee 5 grand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you pay for what you get when it comes to glass </div></div>

Most of the times lol

I myself someday may get it if the wife will let me. I have had a kowa, leica, zeis, and I can say that there are diminishing returns, but I can say looking through my friends $500 cabelas scope I can resolve things he cannot.

I would have to imagine and based on LLs review that this is the same comparison to those three that I had all being sub $2k or there about.

Hobbies are expensive, between glass for my Canon system, the rifles, and now this the wife is gonna kick me out of the house !

add a range finder and 3rd or 4th gen night vision and you would have an awsome optic!!