• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss Spring Promotion

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Carl Zeiss Sports Optics 2009 Consumer Promotions (through May 31st, 2009)</span>
Zeiss is running a Spring Promotion.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Carl Zeiss Victory FL Binocular Promotion $100 Cash Back</span>
All Victory FL binoculars share one thing in common: they maximize your experience in the field. An array of groundbreaking optical engineering touchstones set Victory FL binoculars apart by producing the brightest, sharpest, most vivid images.
<span style="font-weight: bold">This spring, receive $100 CASH BACK on all full sized Victory FL Binoculars when purchased between 3/1/09 - 5/31/09.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">*</span><span style="font-style: italic">Victory Compact models are not included in this promotion.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Get a $100 In-store Credit with the purchase of a Zeiss Victory riflescope or a $50 In-store Credit with the purchase of a Zeiss Conquest riflescope between 3/1/09 - 5/31/09.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">*</span><span style="font-style: italic">The following Conquest models are not included in this promotion: 4x32 / 2.5-8x32 / 1.8-5.5x38 / 3-9x40.</span>

Please call us with any questions about this promotion.

Re: Zeiss Spring Promotion

Doug,

I am still loving the Leica LRF I got from you last year, but am curious as to your opinions on the Zeiss. How well does it match up to the Leica inside 1K? Beyond?

What does "in store" credit mean? How would I be able to get that off on a mail order?

The in store credit is towards the purchase of a separate item, not off of that Zeiss product (Their rule, not mine). If you ordered something with it we would issue a credit back to your payment method for that $50.00 or $100.00 item. If you do not need anything else at this time we would just send you a Camera Land gift card