• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zeiss Warranty

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
There has been a lot written on it the Zeiss warranty so figured I would put this up here for clarification. I wrote Zeiss and asked about it and I was sent this and told it's in the back of their catalog and on their website. Thought I would make it easier for Hide members.

Zeiss warranty.jpg

There has been a lot written on it the Zeiss warranty so figured I would put this up here for clarification. I wrote Zeiss and asked about it and I was sent this and told it's in the back of their catalog and on their website. Thought I would make it easier for Hide members.

View attachment 8170714
Good to know. I finagled a LRP S3 6-36×56 off the prize table at the Hornady PRC this past weekend. Trying to figure out what to do with it.

Reactions: FuhQ and Rob01
looks like they need to update the written language to include the S series scopes...unless they aren't covered by the 'No-Fault' 5 year period
They are covered. I think they meant that in the first paragraph.

Good to know. I finagled a LRP S3 6-36×56 off the prize table at the Hornady PRC this past weekend. Trying to figure out what to do with it.

Remove from box, put in rings/mount, have fun. :)

Thanks Rob. It's good to see factual warranty info, and not biased opinions based on assumptions and feelz.

Reactions: FuhQ and Rob01
I am sure you will win one soon enough. ;)
Haha, I made a good run at one at Hornady. I was in 5th out of 190 shooters after the first day. Then my rifle broke on day two.

My 22 Dasher is in Time Out right now in the back of my safe.

Haha, I made a good run at one at Hornady. I was in 5th out of 190 shooters after the first day. Then my rifle broke on day two.

My 22 Dasher is in Time Out right now in the back of my safe.

Yeah that sucks but when that happens to me it's usually me that's broken so I can't fit in the safe. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Birddog6424
This was due to MY BAD. I had previously mentioned that Zeiss had a 2 or 3 year electronics warranty for their illuminated reticles or red dots in their brand of scopes but it's in fact a 5 year warranty from date of purchase. I got mixed up with some of their binoculars shorter term warranty.

This was due to MY BAD. I had previously mentioned that Zeiss had a 2 or 3 year electronics warranty for their illuminated reticles or red dots in their brand of scopes but it's in fact a 5 year warranty from date of purchase. I got mixed up with some of their binoculars shorter term warranty.

Not really posted due to your posts as those were addressed but just a general info post for anyone wondering as Zeiss isn’t as well known of a player on the Hide as others.

Reactions: Scopeye