• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Zenn1102’s Account Hacked - Do Not Buy!!!

nn8734

NN8734
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 26, 2013
    NA
    Member @zenn1102 ’s account has been hacked and the scammer is activly posting shit and deleting / reposting threads trying to scam folks.

He’s using the email [email protected] as a PayPal address. I nearly fell for this shit but when i went to send a paypal FF paypal displayed a fee for sending the payment. Obviously this is highly irregular but something about this fucktard’s email is triggering this fee to appear. If you see it when going to pay via Friends and Family, STOP and walk away.

Saw it earlier today with Khuber84 hacker’s PayPal address

Thank you! @nn8734

All true, fricken dirtbag hackers......

My apologies to everyone, and will update when the mods/administrator straighten things out.

The REAL zenn102

Reactions: nn8734
    Fuck another one!

I'm turning on 2 step verification asap.

FYI - You got lucky, the fee wasn't triggered by the email. The slimmey PP fuckers just updated settings to auto default to fee.

Fuck another one!

I'm turning on 2 step verification asap.

FYI - You got lucky, the fee wasn't triggered by the email. The slimmey PP fuckers just updated settings to auto default to fee.
    Not sure that is correct as i just sent a paypal FF from one of my PP accounts to another and no fee appeared for me.

I have only seen this fee presented when trying to pay via FF to scammers’ PP accounts

No you always pay a fee for FF unless its coming directly out of ur bank account. Also FF offers no protection to the buyer. Just pay goods and services. Cover the fees if need be. Much safer

im aware of the protection available for paying via GS and not FF.

edit: typo

Last edited:
    His account will be locked/banned until this is resolved. THey will need to contact @alexj-12 to reconstitute the account if desired, or generate a new one.

Reactions: Operator7