• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Zermatt Action Wrench and Barrel Vice

Far0

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Jun 1, 2018
    East Coast
    In need of a Zermatt action wrench to fit a TL3. Additionally looking for a simple barrel vice. Let me know what you might have.

Short action custom sells a awsome modular action wrench and modular vise. Look them up. I think I had a little over $400 in the pair

I don’t have any action wrenches or vices. These will be the first. Thanks for the tip though.

Short action custom sells a awsome modular action wrench and modular vise. Look them up. I think I had a little over $400 in the pair

I’ll give them a look. Was hoping for something used but in great condition.

Front Range Precision & Altusshooting has the action wrench in stock. $85. Barrel vices are fairly prevolent. I use a cheap wooden blocked Wheeler one and it works great.

Reactions: Familydude
    I cannot recommend Viper Barrel Vices enough. I assembled my first one and this is the one I used and it performed flawlessly.
    Especially for $65.00. Well built and works great.