• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Zermatt Origin Barrels

Wanting To Buy

rybe390

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
A bit of a weird request.

Looking to try a new contour on my origin rifle, and want to check balance and how I like things before going full send and ordering something. Currently in a proof comp contour and while good, it's a touch heavy.

So, if you have a shot out, used, or even new zermatt origin barrel in a 24-26" heavy palma, m24, or mtu, holler at me with a price.

$25-$450 ish depending on barrel and condition. 6.5 creedmoor preferred but willing to entertain others.

I've got a 25 creed PVA origin barrel Heavy Palma listed with dies and brass available right now. Shoot me a PM if interested.

223 proof comp contour
26" available

If anyone reading this is in Tampa, FL I have a well used 6.5 26" stainless comp contour for Bighorn Origin you can have. 3,300 and still shoots lights out, but you have to load them long! Too busy to mess with shipping hassles....if ya want it I shoot at JTAC it's yours....just collecting dust.

If anyone reading this is in Tampa, FL I have a well used 6.5 26" stainless comp contour for Bighorn Origin you can have. 3,300 and still shoots lights out, but you have to load them long! Too busy to mess with shipping hassles....if ya want it I shoot at JTAC it's yours....just collecting dust
This is what I'm here for. Good on ya.

I have a 24" Proof 6.5PRC that came with my MTR (Zermatt Origin Action). Its never been fired. I pulled it day one and put on an 18" short barrel. LMK if your interested