• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Written by Nick Gebhardt 

Picture1.jpg

At Zero Compromise Optic we are always staying on top of industry trends and keeping an ear open to what our customer base is asking for. When we first developed our original reticles, the MPCT1 and MPCT2, they were highly advanced and represented what customers were looking for at that time. Over the last couple of years some new trends have emerged and we’ve been following these ideas with interest and analyzing how our own products can be improved. While our original MPCT2 reticle is still very popular, we felt that we could make it better and more in line with current trends. So, how exactly did we improve on one of the best reticles in the industry?

First, we minimized the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
    Very cool, looks like the EBR-7C I’m already used to, but enhanced and with some of the fat trimmed.

I had admired the build quality of the ZCO’s but wasn’t a fan of any of their reticles… now I could see myself picking up a more Gucci scope at some point sooner or later.

I have a 5-27 with MPCT 3X. I went back and forth last year between 2 and 3X. I believe that if 2X was available then, I prob would have selected it for a cleaner and more open look...particularly in the tree.

I'm fine with the 3X and the tree doesn't distract me but I do like the looks of this 2X.

Cheers

Just a reminder for everyone to set up their accounts to get in line for both the ZC527 2X Reticle and/or the 10MIL reticle of your choice :)

Mpct3 ftw

#circlife

10 mil turrets probably are an improvement though

I love the MPCT3X and will compare it to the MPCT2X 10 MIL I have on order for me personally.
    Like I've explained thousands of times, you can like and use more than one reticle and they are similar enough
    that switching back and forth won't be an issue for me. :geek:
    - Richard

I love the MPCT3X and will compare it to the MPCT2X 10 MIL I have on order for me personally.
    Like I've explained thousands of times, you can like and use more than one reticle and they are similar enough
    - Richard
    Where that 2.5-15 at ?

• Sad
    Reactions: CSTactical
    Hi, I'm new on the platform. Looking for something similar to a zc420 (or a Steiner M7XI 2.9-20x50, or a s&b ultra short). Compact optic with all what's needed but at an affordable price!
    Do you know where I can find informations?

Thank you :)

Last edited:
    Hi, I'm new on the platform. Looking for something similar to a zc420 (or a Steiner M7XI 2.9-20x50, or a s&b ultra short). Compact optic with all what's needed but at an affordable price!
    Do you know where I can find informations?

Thank you :)
    Nx8 2.5-20 or 4-32 for $1500-1900

If that’s too much I have a vudu 5-25 for $950. Nice scopes like 11” long

Reactions: Ragiornier_UGo
    - Richard

ZCO actually adapts to the market Im kinda impressed (cough.... tangent). My vision is a 12mil turret on a 420 ZCO. Reason being I just want an easy clock system on the top of the turret to spot reference for quick(er) wind calls.

Clicks on the 15mil turret Ive gotten used to and like a lot, and Im sure that'll be the case for any version ZCO puts out....so for now Il just pencil over the top etchings to get what I want out of it....could try some kind of dough-nut sticker

Reactions: CSTactical
    Interesting. Do you mind helping a newcomer to scopes out by answering a question? The Leupold reticle says MIL, but the hash marks on the horizontal line seem to be MOA. Thank you. F7
    These hashmarks are 0,25 mrad to reduce clutter.

Reactions: Baron23 and Habu34
    the comparison of the ZCO and Leupold is excellent and I could easily work with either. I am in the LE/MIL program for Leupold so that is a significant factor. If ZCO had one of those I would be interested.

I have written three emails to Leupold asking questions and the PR2 MIL and have not gotten an answer yet ..