• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic name change to Zero Optic?

Texaslongshot

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
Wondering if Zero Compromise optic should change its name to Zero Optic to reflect what they have produced so far lol.

Still have high hopes but at some point you begin to question when you miss a launch by a year.

Seems like it would of been better to launch at shot show this year with product ready to ship.

Is this company gonna make it?

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Stop being a DRAMA Queen,

They had to be at SHOT last year as it is the only way to have a real booth this year.

Leave them alone and let them make the scope they want to make. It has ZERO Effect on your bottom line unless you are stupid enough to pre-order stuff knowing how this goes. Nobody forces you to buy stuff up front.

Shit changes once production goes into play, even for the BIG Companies. Established brands when trying to bring out new and different products will often change direction part way through.

Do yourself a favor and leave them alone, when it is ready, they will tell you.

Hey great news they will have a real booth this year maybe they will have a real scope available for purchase too!!

Delays just say to me that they are getting it right. Would you prefer they release a product too early
and let the market find all the flaws aka Microsoft et al ?

Can you represent Texans better or change your screen name? FFS...

Is this optic suppose to have the same clarity at Tangent at a cheaper price?

I’ve definitely been a critic, but having a new account and start a thread about it is douchbaggery.

OP Who cares, when they start shipping and reviews start coming in then you make an educated purchase decision.

Not that there is any shortage in optics variety .

Last edited:
E665BE17-E939-4EED-A6FE-EAABEBC5B028.jpeg

Man you guys are sensitive when it comes to a little humorous criticism of one company’s product release or lack there of in this case. Damn one guy calls for a ban on the OP........WOW maybe that guy should get banned for being a pussy!

Reactions: spife7980
Man you guys are sensitive when it comes to a little humorous criticism of one company’s product release or lack there of in this case. Damn one guy calls for a ban on the OP........WOW maybe that guy should get banned for being a pussy!

It’s funny when it’s mentioned off hand in a thread already going.

It’s douchbaggery when it’s your 6th post and you make an entire thread about it.

Reactions: gebhardt02
Man

Man I guess Palmetto-pride is the only one that understood my humorous criticism which is exactly what I intended.

I guess things can get lost in translation of forum posts so I will dumb it down next time.

Maybe a “safe space” thread should be started for some of you with minimum post counts and verified purchases or purchase orders before you can post. Microagressions would be outlawed and you could all feel safe.

Zero Compromise take your time and produce a quality optic. I will patiently wait as I said in my first post I have high hopes.

The Train was headed off rails pretty early on when the O/P was called a Drama Queen in the 3rd post and then called a Tool in post #5 by the HMFIC.

That has to be a record...under 10 posts for a new hide member and the OP gets put in his place by the HMFIC.

Reactions: Bender
Always entertaining, I am looking forward to seeing this scope whenever it does make it to market

I never heard of the company. Probably because I don't give a shit.