• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic Press Announcement

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Zero Compromise Optic is excited to announce our own brand of scope rings! These rings have been developed, styled, and manufactured to our specifications by American Precision Arms to complement our precision rifle scopes. Our rings utilize a unique rail clamp interface which pivots upward and applies clamping pressure along the bottom edge of the scope rail ensuring total contact of the clamping foot. This method has shown to nearly eliminate zero shift when the scope is removed and reattached for maintenance or cleaning.
    Our scope rings are manufactured in two heights. The Low height measures 0.984 inch from the top of the scope rail to the scope centerline. The Medium height rings measure 1.1 inch. For reference, on a 20 MOA scope rail, the Low height will clear our ZC527 with 56mm objective bell and allow room for common lens covers to attach and still clear heavy contour barrel profiles.

CS Tactical has these rings in stock and will be a stocking dealer :)

1606839189875.png

1606839212304.png

1606839230273.png

Last edited:
    Ashame they weren’t out two weeks ago when I needed a set for my RPR. :cry:
    That’s the thing with new products. They always come out after you made the purchase. Won’t be the last time....

Reactions: gnochi
    I recently took delivery of a new 6.5 CM build as a semi-retirement gift to myself. In lieu of transferring one of my PMII scopes over to the new rifle, I am looking at picking up a ZC527 with either MPCT-1 or MPCT-2 reticles.

The MPCT-2 reticle appeals to me based upon my experience with the T3 reticle in the PMII. However, my aging eyes are beginning to impact how well I can take advantage of the T3 Christmas tree. It looks like the MPCT-2 is a bit simpler and not quite as dense, or cluttered, as the T3. If so, that would be a big benefit to me. Unfortunately, I've not been able to get any time behind a ZCO with the MPCT-2 other than a very brief peak at SHOT. Am I off base in my in my judgement?

This new 6.5 is not intended to be a competition rifle but instead, a fun toy to challenge myself. That may make the MPCT-1 reticle a good choice too.

Also, while I've seen a few pictures of the new ZCO rings, I've not read any in depth reviews on them. Sans any negative feedback, I'm considering giving them a try in lieu of my traditional Suphr choice.

Thank you to all of you who take the time and effort to share your hard earned knowledge. While I'm not one to post much, if at all, I truly appreciate the wealth of experience this forum has to offer.

Last edited:
    Reactions: CSTactical
    I recently took delivery of a new 6.5 CM build as a semi-retirement gift to myself. In lieu of transferring one of my PMII scopes over to the new rifle, I am looking at picking up a ZC527 with either MPCT-1 or MPCT-2 reticles.

The MPCT-2 reticle appeals to me based upon my experience with the T3 reticle in the PMII. However, my aging eyes are beginning to impact how well I can take advantage of the T3 Christmas tree. It looks like the MPCT-2 is a bit simpler and not quite as dense, or cluttered, as the T3. If so, that would be a big benefit to me. Unfortunately, I've not been able to get any time behind a ZCO with the MPCT-2 other than a very brief peak at SHOT. Am I off base in my in my judgement?

This new 6.5 is not intended to be a competition rifle but instead, a fun toy to challenge myself. That may make the MPCT-1 reticle a good choice too.

Also, while I've seen a few pictures of the new ZCO rings, I've not read any in depth reviews on them. Sans any negative feedback, I'm considering giving them a try in lieu of my traditional Suphr choice.

Thank you to all of you who take the time and effort to share your hard earned knowledge. While I'm not one to post much, if at all, I truly appreciate the wealth of experience this forum has to offer.

Feel free to give us a call at 916-670-1103 between 8-6 Pacific M-F and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have :)

Reactions: Cerberos