• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic ring and mount options

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Since ZCO looks to be shipping sometime in the near future, I'd like feedback on what specific ring and mount configurations that you are looking for whether it's already made or something you'd possibly like made in the future. Some of the choices are American Rifle Company rings in various heights .94. 1.1, 1.26, 1.42" , SPUHR mounts in 1.18" or 1.5" high both in 0 MOA, and Masterpiece Arms 1.25" high 0 and 20 MOA. We are talking with some companies to expand their options and others to develop a 36mm solution as well. Feedback and input is appreciated :cool:

Nobody but MPA has 20 moa right now? I'll be putting the 4*20 on my AR, and would need a 20 moa most likely, at least for my 6.5

I'd like to see an ARC QD mount in 20 moa, both heights.

Last edited:
    I have a ERA-TAC 36mm NIB for sale if interested. Model T2016-2031 20 MOA
    kenner

Last edited:
    Spuhr 6 mil/20.6 moa

Spuhr 13 mil (44moa)
    1.48" or 1.5" high

Basically a 4802 model in 36mm

Consider stocking our 36mm Levels for these scopes too, better price than competitors and excellent function:

36mm level.jpg
    36mm level.jpg

I emailed ARC, they are going to do QDL mount but don't know when it will be ready.

Since ZCO looks to be shipping sometime in the near future, I'd like feedback on what specific ring and mount configurations that you are looking for whether it's already made or something you'd possibly like made in the future. Some of the choices are American Rifle Company rings in various heights .94. 1.1, 1.26, 1.42" , SPUHR mounts in 1.18" or 1.5" high both in 0 MOA, and Masterpiece Arms 1.25" high 0 and 20 MOA. We are talking with some companies to expand their options and others to develop a 36mm solution as well. Feedback and input is appreciated :cool:
    These options all seem great Richard/Mike... with the amount of preorder list customers you guys got this release is probably going to be massive. On top of that other retailers have extensive lists as well.

Reactions: CSTactical
    Any news on whether or not Spuhr is giving us any new options? Really would like a 6 mil mount for the ZCO.

What are options for AR platforms? will the spuhr, mpa, or arc rings get the 56mm up high enough? Cantlever available from anyone, haven't seen one yet but there are probably other companies I don't know. Thanks CSTactical.

Would be happy to hear if Seekins Precision produced some.
    @Glen Seekins may log in periodically.
    I use some SP 35mm rings on one optic,
    but I don't even know if they offer those anymore, so I don't know if the chances are great.

Reactions: CSTactical
    FYI, I have a 1.5” 0 moa spuhr on my zco.

It’s on an AI-AT with the low scope rail.

I have just over 23mils of elevation left after zero’ing.

FYI, I have a 1.5” 0 moa spuhr on my zco.

It’s on an AI-AT with the low scope rail.

I have just over 23mils of elevation left after zero’ing.

Yup that's about what I figured would be left. We need a 6 mil Spuhr to get out to 2k

Haven’t seen it mentioned here, so I went with the Spuhr QDP-6002
    It’s a 0 MOA, and while I trust Håkan Spuhr will add some more options for 36 mm tubes, the 6002 is my preferred because
    - it’s 1.5” In height and the bell can clear upon any continuous rail ( I will drop it onto a DT SRS and maybe sometimes on a AR308, that’s why this time I also appreciate the QUick Detach, even if I am not the biggest fan of that feature)
    - has the same distance between the rings as the 6001, so you can fit nicely outside the mount all the bells and whistles it deserves like the MK Machining level mentioned above...

The website for RRS has the 36mm option listed now plus a 40 moa option. It will not let you order it yet but looks like options are slowly coming out, has anyone herd anything from Spuhr about some new options with moa built in?

If I get a ZCO, I would prefer a solution from RRS in the 1.25” 0MOA flavor.

Reactions: Carnifex
    I asked Håkan last night and he said:

Spuhr sp-6601 is on the shelf right now. I assume this means it should be heading to mile high reasonably soon.

Sp-6602 (qd I think) is in the works. 2+ months out.

I think these should be the ø36 H38 6mil cant mounts.

Any updates on this? Want something lower than 1.5 for the 4-20 and not sure 1.18 may be too low for comfort on chassis??? ARC 1.25” being used by anyone on the 5-27 seems like it would be good middle ground? Also what is Zco stance on the high torque specs of ARC rings?

Reactions: Bravo6niner
    Any updates on this? Want something lower than 1.5 for the 4-20 and not sure 1.18 may be too low for comfort on chassis??? ARC 1.25” being used by anyone on the 5-27 seems like it would be good middle ground? Also what is Zco stance on the high torque specs of ARC rings?

Which chassis?

Zcomp has told me to torque them to whatever the manufacturer says.

I have my spuhr at 25 in/lbs and no prob. So the arc design with one bolt will be fine at 55.

Reactions: bjay