• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not to derail the thread, but does anyone know what that Spuhr-mounted bubble level is? Or is it a pic rail mounted to the Spuhr, which then has a level mounted to it?

1574193723939.png

Not to derail the thread, but does anyone know what that Spuhr-mounted bubble level is? Or is it a pic rail mounted to the Spuhr, which then has a level mounted to it?

He added a pic rail to the Spuhr mount and attached a Flatling bubble level with some minor modifications:

Hi. @CSTactical , what Spuhr mount are you using on a ZCO 4,5-27? And what height ARC rings would you use? I have an sp 6002 on mine with a tube handguard, but I am looking to go with a standard forearm and want to go lower. I got a new Mausingfield m7, so the picatinny on that is pretty high as well.

Hi. @CSTactical , what Spuhr mount are you using on a ZCO 4,5-27? And what height ARC rings would you use? I have an sp 6002 on mine with a tube handguard, but I am looking to go with a standard forearm and want to go lower. I got a new Mausingfield m7, so the picatinny on that is pretty high as well.

Do you have a picture? We use various heights depending on the specific gun it is mounted too. :)

Reactions: KydeX
Last edited:
Love the Foundation!! I’ve been looking pretty dam hard at them.
I am very pleased with mine, it will scratch easily in the woods but I think it adds a lot of character to my weapon and I don't care much for safe queens. Fit and finish on the foundation are excellent and John Kyle is a stand-up man.

Reactions: A&8's
How are you liking the RRS scope mount? Did you use the RRS scope leveling kit by chance?
I feel it is the ideal accompaniment to marry rifle and optic, well built, no sharp edges, and a built in level if one needs to check. The mount came with a clever wedge and a corresponding ramp built into the base of the mount, slide the wedge up the ramp beneath the scope and it leveled the scope. Then I verified with a plumb line.

Off-topic, for those of you that run Tenebraex flip-covers, which models and adapters are you using for the ZCO 527?

I live in Norway, if you can ship to me, I'll buy them from you :)

Sweet looking setup.How do you like the Impact Precision action ?

Sweet looking setup.How do you like the Impact Precision action ?
It’s not bad. It runs well and has been reliable. I like the integrated rail and recoil lug. I’m not a huge fan of the 50% cock on close. I have an Archimedes long action that I like more, and I might end up getting one in short action at some point.

Reactions: CSTactical

Another happy customer of CS Tactical and ZCompOptic! This was posted over on Zero Compromise Optic's page: "The amount of contrast and detail I can see with this scope at distance is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced." - Ben Fleenor
Here is the entire letter Mr. Fleenor sent us:
"Zero Compromise is a company I have been following since my initial introduction with them at Shot Show 2018. That first year I knew nothing about them and just by chance, stumbled across their booth. By Shot Show 2019, I was hearing a lot of buzz about the company and set out to inquire a little more info. I had the chance to look at the optics at the show, but found it difficult to really tell much about the scope from inside the building. It wasn’t until September of 2019 while attending a PRS match at K&M Rifle Range in Finger, TN that I saw one of these scopes in the wild.
While at K&M, I was practicing the day before a PRS match and noticed another shooter on the range had a Zero Compromise ZC527 on his rifle. I approached him and asked if I could take a look through the optic. Upon looking through the Zero Compromise for the first time, my initial impression was WOW! This was my first time looking through the ZC527 outside and I was immediately blown away! The optic was very bright, which I like, and the amount of detail I could see at distance was unbelievable. This was the first time that I have had that drastic of a first impression with an optic.
The cost of admission for the Zero Compromise was higher than anything I have ever purchased in the past and for me, that was the biggest limiting factor for me buying one. I wanted to make sure that for the cost, it would be a worthwhile upgrade over what I was currently using. For the next three weeks, I did as much research on the company as I could and tried to talk myself out of buying one of these. I couldn’t find anything negative about the company. I finally couldn’t stand it any longer and placed my order for a ZC527 with the MPCT 2 reticle.
After a short wait, I received my ZC527 in October of 2019. I wanted to finish up my PRS season with the current optic I was using, so I ended up installing the ZC527 on my practice rifle. I instantly fell in love with this optic and to date, the more I use this optic the more I like it. I really enjoy the reticle design and find it very usable and easy to see at all magnifications I typically run at. I am usually between 10-18x magnification depending on the course of fire and the reticle is very easy to see. It gives me enough information to use for holdovers, but is not overly busy like some other reticles I’ve used in the past. I know reticles are all personal preference, but I feel like Zero Compromise nailed it with the MPCT 2! The turrets and controls are nothing short of amazing either. Both the windage and elevation turrets lock, which I like, and the clicks are super positive and easy to feel, even without looking. Everything about this optic feels top shelf which is immediately evident when you handle one.
Once my 2019 PRS Southeast points race concluded, I moved the ZC527 over to my primary competition rifle in preparation for the 2020 PRS season. Fast forward to now and I currently have three matches under my belt using this optic and the results have been very good. My first match was at the Deplorable Rifleman’s Club in December 2019 where I was able to place 2nd. The second match was the 2019 Absolute Zero Sniper Series Finale at Pigg River Precision where I placed 12th. Most recently, I shot the 2020 Mammoth Sniper Challenge at Ft. Gordon in Augusta, GA where my partner and I were able to take 1st in the Regular Division and 2nd highest scoring team overall. The ZC527 really shined at the Mammoth competition when trying to find targets that were scattered around the landscape and intentionally hidden in brush. The amount of contrast and detail I can see with this scope at distance is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. It’s pretty amazing and to me has absolutely justified owning this optic! I am really looking forward to using this optic throughout the rest of my 2020 PRS season. As I stated earlier, the more time I get behind this optic, the better it seems to get, if that’s even possible. Maybe I’m just spoiled now, but the ZC527 has quickly become my optic of choice!
To conclude, the ZC527 is built like a tank. It has definitely not had an easy life since I received it. It has several months now of riding around my farm in the back of the Polaris UTV, several months of backpacking in preparation for the Mammoth Sniper Challenge, and the Mammoth Challenge itself under its belt and the scope has held zero no problem. The controls are all buttery smooth with what seems like the perfect amount of tension. The turrets are great, with a very easy to set zero stop system and the glass is some of the best, if not the best, I’ve ever looked through. I feel like Zero Compromise has knocked it out of the park with this optic and I would buy with confidence, you will not be disappointed!
Happy Shooting!"

Image may contain: outdoor

...with a tree like that ?
Replies get you the rifle you want my friend (y)

Up here in Canada, the ZCO scopes run $5K + taxes but it is an impressive scope !

It will only hurt once and then it will be amazing each time I use it :p

• Haha
Reactions: CSTactical
We need to sell more to Canada!!!! :oops:
I will be proud to show it to all the shooters that want to get behind it on the range.
I'll be joining a club that will allow me access to a millitary range with targets to 900 yards and there will be more shooters that will want to take a look at it........An Alpha scope such as ZCO draws attention ;)

Despite being from Quebec, I owe Thanks to Tom at Go-Big Tactical in British Columbia for introducing me to ZCO !
He also has great prices on Cadex Defence rifles.......imagine the combo in 6.5 Creed.....

He made a customer with me !
.....All I need is $10K fot this rig :giggle:.......I'll get it !