• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I've Joined the CSTactical Piggy Bank Savings Club (CSTPBSC) for an MPCT3 version in FDE....can't wait!!!! The scope will get some work...it won't spend any time as a SafeQueen.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CygnusX1 and b2lee
Aesthetically, I think it's one of the best looking scopes on the market though that's not an important factor when looking for a scope. :)

What? You told me the ZCO was the best hope I had for sexy women to throw themselves at me....at the range. You told me MPCT3 stood for Multiple Panties Crazily Thrown Version 3.

But really...can't wait to shoot out of that thing.

Looking at all these pictures of scopes in mounts might be convincing me to go with rings - looks like you don't have much leeway to adjust eye relief with a mount? Is ARC still the only "top shelf" 36mm ring available?

We have not seen any issues regarding eye relief with either mounting options but if adjustment in eye relief is paramount going with rings or even the ARC mount would be the best option.

Last edited:
Reactions: davere
Hey @CSTactical- I think this is a rifle y'all posted... if so, what is this in the yellow circle? Looks like an aftermarket pad or grip on the forestock?
Screenshot_20200224-221005_Gallery.jpg

That's a Gittings pad, per the link.

Reactions: CSTactical

Yup, that's it. Thanks! Not gonna further hijack this thread so I'll ask the "equipment" section folks how they like it. Thanks again!

Thank you for posting that, I was going to confirm with Dan before I posted :)

Hay that is the same smile I had when I put my ZC on my rifle.I wonder if his dad shoots with a ZC also.

Still waiting on nvg rail.

This is at 21lbs with heavy palma barrel. Have a terminus on way and a proof competition contour waiting for it. I’m hoping to be in the 23/24lb range with that.

CB34CEC7-23F4-4850-B59C-C6881FD15E30.jpeg

The straight one is the grip I'd like to see. Pretty sweet looking rig you've got there.