• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4-27x56 zco mtc2 on defiance/foundation, 6bra. Norway, spring , social distancing.

Attachments

• 92E4AD32-0370-4EDA-8BF9-F9F181A04902.jpeg
    92E4AD32-0370-4EDA-8BF9-F9F181A04902.jpeg
    600.2 KB · Views: 122
Some may not like my paint job on my rifle... because it is slightly different....but take a look at the ZCO 5-27 that I got from @CSTactical ....I had him Cerakote the scope and the spuhr mount FDE....turned out awesome. I had the logo covered over...sorry @gebhardt02 ...it was just too much black that was going to continue to show through.....I think it is a perfect amount masked out for the numbers.

zco_mounted.png

@b2lee so we want to know, are you going to rattlecan the ZCO next :geek:

Yea...it will get the ole sponge transfer method....and some people I know will go ape about it....but fudge em...I like what I like...heh It may be a while though....I got some friends that want to finger bang my scope this week and next...so I'll let them see it as is....and maybe they'll call you up and get one and want to cerakote it.

Reactions: CSTactical
Yea...it will get the ole sponge transfer method....and some people I know will go ape about it....but fudge em...I like what I like...heh It may be a while though....I got some friends that want to finger bang my scope this week and next...so I'll let them see it as is....and maybe they'll call you up and get one and want to cerakote it.

As long as you love it that's all that ever matters! :) I'm glad it does match up pretty well with your setup.
Go ahead and send them our way, we'll give them the @b2lee treatment :cool:

Reactions: b2lee
Some may not like my paint job on my rifle... because it is slightly different....but take a look at the ZCO 5-27 that I got from @CSTactical ....I had him Cerakote the scope and the spuhr mount FDE....turned out awesome. I had the logo covered over...sorry @gebhardt02 ...it was just too much black that was going to continue to show through.....I think it is a perfect amount masked out for the numbers.

View attachment 7329834
What, you didn't want to sponge your scope too ;) Nice setup, @jwknutson17 has one being painted (by CS Tac) to match his AXMC, looking forward to seeing that one as well.

What, you didn't want to sponge your scope too ;) Nice setup, @jwknutson17 has one being painted (by CS Tac) to match his AXMC, looking forward to seeing that one as well.

Will be here Thursday... Went with the AI DE to match the rifle. I also had the logos covered on the back of the scope. But will keep the mount black for a little contrast.

The scope will get sponged....but not yet....I haven't had much time off from work since the beer virus started.....but it has allowed a 'poors' like me to afford a nice scope....I have other things on my Sniper Pig Savings Plan Account that I should be paying for soon. All my spare time has either been at the range...or reloading ammo.

I should have waited on the 0moa mount. I can see my brake in the bottom of my scope. Just a little glimpse but I'm sure some sunlight is going to give me a nice glare.

I should have waited on the 0moa mount. I can see my brake in the bottom of my scope. Just a little glimpse but I'm sure some sunlight is going to give me a nice glare.

You only see it at the lowest magnification setting right? I've got a 20MOA rail....20MOA mount....28" barrel...with a Lil'B brake...and I can see it at lowest power....but it goes away at 6 power I think.

You only see it at the lowest magnification setting right? I've got a 20MOA rail....20MOA mount....28" barrel...with a Lil'B brake...and I can see it at lowest power....but it goes away at 6 power I think.
It goes away until i get up to about 23x, then i get a pretty bad glare. Almost like it washes out the image. But only when the sun is setting in my face. It's definitely usable, just would have waited if i had known.

It goes away until i get up to about 23x, then i get a pretty bad glare. Almost like it washes out the image. But only when the sun is setting in my face. It's definitely usable, just would have waited if i had known.

I didn't think your barrel was very reflective....maybe a sunshade?

Ask Richard @CSTactical about the B2 Sniper Pig Lay-A-Way Program.
I have talked o him , the payment plan would be easiest but not in my cards. Due nature of things in my life. I work for my dad who owns a hydraulic/machine shop, and just him and I running it, Sadly last year around April he was diagnosed with prostate and kidney cancer. He doing pretty good right now but currently is no cure so things can go sideways tomorrow. Why I can’t do the payment plan, don’t want to start it then things go bad then I don’t have a job to make the payments. So I’m save hopefully I’ll reach my goal and own a Zco😁

Sorry to hear man...I hope everything goes well with your Dad. Hopefully you can get your ZCO and your dad can smile while he watches you shoot with it.

For my RPR 300 PRC, I have decided to get a ZCO. I have about $1500 stash away currently so hopefully in few months I’ll have enough to get one in my hands.
Remember you get the free spuhr mount threw this month.

Thanks B2lee, we do as well. He is doing better than expected, but how things will go is in the unknown, so we have fingers crossed for at least couple more years.
Ryan , I know but definitely not going to work out where I can this month.

I didn't think your barrel was very reflective....maybe a sunshade?
I fixed the issue and kept the 20 moa. I had room to move the base forward but had to lose the brass catcher. I will have a solution for the brass catcher sometime this week, the advantage of having a machinist in the family. I have way more adjustment than I'll ever shoot this little 6mm. This scope is so easy to get behind. The glass is amazing. I will run a tracking test today just for fun.

I want to report to the community what I experienced besides the known fact, that these scopes are second to none. I was trying to zero the scope on my new rifle, which I posted some days ago. Unforunately I damaged one set srew due to misalignement of the little allen key. I emailed ZCO in Austria and promptly received a phone call from a gentle guy asking what I needed. I asked for 2 new set screws, one for repair and one as a spare part just in case ;-).

Today I received a parcel containing 5 set screws, one ZCO cap and no bill. I am extremely delighted by such a great service and I felt the need to report this here to the hide. Nowadays it is very hard to find such customer service and I very much appreciate that. My next scope will 200% be a ZCO again.

Attachments

• IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    390.1 KB · Views: 69
I want to report to the community what I experienced besides the known fact, that these scopes are second to none. I was trying to zero the scope on my new rifle, which I posted some days ago. Unforunately I damaged one set srew due to misalignement of the little allen key. I emailed ZCO in Austria and promptly received a phone call from a gentle guy asking what I needed. I asked for 2 new set screws, one for repair and one as a spare part just in case ;-).

Today I received a parcel containing 5 set screws, one ZCO cap and no bill. I am extremely delighted by such a great service and I felt the need to report this here to the hide. Nowadays it is very hard to find such customer service and I very much appreciate that. My next scope will 200% be a ZCO again.

Can I have the hat?

But on a more serious note, concur above. And your situation pokes at the only real "critique" I'd have on the 2 ZCOs I have. I would absolutely adore tool-less turrets. I wear the ZCO fanboi badge w/honor, but if I was forced to ask what I would want changed, that'd be it.

Tool less like anything has its pros and cons. Personally I do not have any problems with their solution, as I guess I won't need the tool very often. Only thing I would prefer is torx srews as they are less prone to damage or should I better say to get damaged by guys like me, who sometimes are lacking the skills to senstively turn tiny screws. 40 years ago everything was better :))

Reactions: chrome
I need help from ZCO Owners. I've looked through this thread and many others, but have not seen a photo (or I didn't recognize it) of the following:

ZCO 420
Long action with 20 MOA rail (not extended)
ARC 0.94" rings
Preferably Manners EH-1 (but I know that's overly nitpicky, haha).
Preferably Proof Sendero Contour (but I think I'll be so close to the shank that it won't matter)

I'm looking at the above set-up, and I'm trying to get an idea of how far back I can mount the optic before the bell and scope rail contact. I know I could get higher rings, but I'm hoping to avoid cheek piece/stockpack/etc.

Anybody out there that can post up a couple pictures???

Thanks in advance!

I just want to say that zco has the best customer service I’ve ever encountered and the best optic I’ve laid hands on. To keep up With the thread here’s some pics in action from a prs match a couple weekends ago.

Attachments

• F7898234-FA4D-437D-8E1F-D53EA95A883D.jpeg
    F7898234-FA4D-437D-8E1F-D53EA95A883D.jpeg
    638.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 96FB0D96-60D7-4DA5-BBE6-4D772FF8BD74.jpeg
    96FB0D96-60D7-4DA5-BBE6-4D772FF8BD74.jpeg
    595.2 KB · Views: 84
I need help from ZCO Owners. I've looked through this thread and many others, but have not seen a photo (or I didn't recognize it) of the following:

ZCO 420
Long action with 20 MOA rail (not extended)
ARC 0.94" rings
Preferably Manners EH-1 (but I know that's overly nitpicky, haha).
Preferably Proof Sendero Contour (but I think I'll be so close to the shank that it won't matter)

I'm looking at the above set-up, and I'm trying to get an idea of how far back I can mount the optic before the bell and scope rail contact. I know I could get higher rings, but I'm hoping to avoid cheek piece/stockpack/etc.

Anybody out there that can post up a couple pictures???

Thanks in advance!
I have what you're asking for but with a short action (extended) which might give you a good idea, let me know and I can take some pics to show clearance (oh, it's not a PROOF Sendero but you should still be able to get an idea on clearance).

Well the inevitable finally happened. I knew it eventually would, just wasn’t expecting it so soon.

So there I was, alone in a room with nothing but a table, a chair, and a kool-aid filled cup with @CSTactical on the side. I sat down and drank it. As I tipped it up for the last sip, I saw ZC527 at the bottom. Next thing I know, I’m being serenaded by Richard, placing a preorder for the MPCT3 and Spuhr 6602 amongst other accessories. It was beautiful.

This is the second time I’ve dealt with CST for an optic purchase. First time was through Mike for a couple of T5Xi’s a couple of years ago. Service was nothing short of exceptional. After ZCO established their dealers, I knew once they had a reticle that was more my style I would be calling that 916 area code with wallet in hand.

My experience with Richard was no different, impeccable service. Thank you Richard! Looking forward to it!

^^^ My story is similar to yours. First Mike, now Richard, both stand up guys who will take care of you. I find it hard to resist Richard's serenades which is why I've stopped answering the phone :D