• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

8319E912-AC27-4525-B229-1A0606126FCE.jpeg

I know it may be sacrilegious to some...to get off our bellies and knock the dirt off...and go sit at a bench...and shoot paper...but with this covid stuff scaring off all the matches....I just want to shoot man...I just want to shoot!

zco_trophy.png

And yes..I know....I take horrible pictures....however...notice where the magnification ring is set...that's where I shot both 1 mile and 1000yd...Mirage was killer...but the MPCT3 with that floating dot center...man that thing is great.

Some may not like my paint job on my rifle... because it is slightly different....but take a look at the ZCO 5-27 that I got from @CSTactical ....I had him Cerakote the scope and the spuhr mount FDE....turned out awesome. I had the logo covered over...sorry @gebhardt02 ...it was just too much black that was going to continue to show through.....I think it is a perfect amount masked out for the numbers.

View attachment 7329834
Which height spuhr mount are you using ?

Awsome , any issue running the bolt

Not with the Spuhr...I do have issues with the MDT ACC where I gotta wiggle the long action bolt a bit to get it out because it is slightly hitting the cheek riser.

But I get what you are asking...I run my bolt kinda different...but I think...I think I see more people doing it like me than before...I do it my way because I just did it decades ago...but I flip my bolt up with top of my trigger finger back by the fist knuckle...throw it back with two fingers curling back....run it forward with my thumb and down....but I run butter smooth actions. Just the way I always have...I don't full grip it and muscle it home.

I do so many things that would get torn down pretty bad in classes.

Not with the Spuhr...I do have issues with the MDT ACC where I gotta wiggle the long action bolt a bit to get it out because it is slightly hitting the cheek riser.

But I get what you are asking...I run my bolt kinda different...but I think...I think I see more people doing it like me than before...I do it my way because I just did it decades ago...but I flip my bolt up with top of my trigger finger back by the fist knuckle...throw it back with two fingers curling back....run it forward with my thumb and down....but I run butter smooth actions. Just the way I always have...I don't full grip it and muscle it home.

I do so many things that would get torn down pretty bad in classes.
Im in the same boat i am planIng on running the spuhr mount on my impact action Just wondering if i need the 1.5 in or not

04843C9E-BFC6-4F40-BFF7-632342D4F8D2.jpeg

My vudoo with a 18” proof carbon barrel, 2stage TT Diamond, desert sand cerakoted AIAX chassis, TBAC 22TD with a Cole Tac cover and of course, the ZCO 5-27x MPCT 2 😍. If I had to keep one rifle set up and sell the rest, this would be the one that stays.

71EE088A-6580-4DB2-83C3-32B077D362F8.jpeg

While waiting for a couple scopes to show up, my ZCO got whored around from my vudoo, to my impact, and eventually landed on my model 70 as pictured above. It’s always a pleasant feeling getting behind any of those three rifles with my ZCO. While I have a TT and S&B, I’ll never not love this ZCO.

Just think...if you'd slap some paint on that ZCO you could have probably won! j/k...good shooting...great scope.

Reactions: CSTactical
Reposted from our Instagram page @CSTactical
Hop over there to check out the videos of this behemoth being set up for KO2M 😎
This weekend we took out our Steelcore HSR Cyclone rechambered in 416 Barrett from the original 50 DTC by @spartan_rifles. Dan (@pb.cu.slinger) is breaking in the barrel at 1900 yards with and without the Elite Iron suppressor while we're waiting on the muzzle brake to arrive. (Note: the last two videos were of the rifle being shot with no muzzle device so the recoil was significantly more.)

125446093_4747932718582537_4210595936604893428_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BuLLet and Krob95
Anyone know what height arc rings these are?
Hard to tell for sure, but based on the image and looking at my low (24mm height) and medium (28mm height) they look like mediums which would make sense for a 56mm bell and heavy profile barrel

Anyone know what height arc rings these are?

It keeps sending me to a different post of mine.

If it’s the vudoo, it’s the 1.25” or whether is close to that. If it’s centerfire, it’s 1.42”.

I haven’t changed vudoo to 1.42” yet because my dope is spot on perfect and I don’t want to have to fix it as sight height with a .22 matters a lot.

Reactions: CSTactical
It keeps sending me to a different post of mine.

If it’s the vudoo, it’s the 1.25” or whether is close to that. If it’s centerfire, it’s 1.42”.

I haven’t changed vudoo to 1.42” yet because my dope is spot on perfect and I don’t want to have to fix it as sight height with a .22 matters a lot.
The picture I see is the Vudoo

Attachments

• 1606165496845.png
    1606165496845.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 116