• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are an established design and g2g.
I am increasingly skeptical of new scope rings. It’s a crowded field and they can’t just be well machined. For me, the design of the ARC rings is so good it would take a lot to make me switch. (The hinge design avoids the OCD torture of having the upper half slightly tilted.)

I am increasingly skeptical of new scope rings. It’s a crowded field and they can’t just be well machined. For me, the design of the ARC rings is so good it would take a lot to make me switch. (The hinge design avoids the OCD torture of having the upper half slightly tilted.)

I agree. I use ARC and love them.

But trying these as ZCO ain’t gonna put their name on junk.

Sorry no outdoor glamour shots but for those curious on how the ZCO rings look... Similar to what @Dthomas3523 said above, I typically run ARC rings but figured I'd give these a shot.

They feel good and to my untrained eye look to be machined very well. Couple things I noticed that are different - the lower screws aren't horizontal across the pic rail or into the rings, they go up at an angle; perpendicular to the lower bevel of the pic rail - I assume this pulls it up and in tight to the pic rail. The other thing I noticed was the 'cross bar' going across the pic rail appears milled in (certainly not a bolt or such).

I've no doubt they are solid - but I'm more curious on return to zero, swapping the scope to another rifle, repeatability, etc. No experience there yet.

1606529909782.png

Curious if the ZCO ring base was designed to STANAG 4694 specs or the old Mil-STD 1913. Based on the above description makes me think possibly STANAG 4694?

Curious if the ZCO ring base was designed to STANAG 4694 specs or the old Mil-STD 1913. Based on the above description makes me think possibly STANAG 4694?
I wasn’t sure what that was until I just checked out the mdt rings on their page. The mdt rings are designed for stanag which is interesting. They pull the rings down to the rail so the bottom of the rings have pressure on the top of the rail and not just on the sides. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on this can chime in to see if these rings do the same.

Liking the ERA-TAC set up, can't wait for a spring Match to test it all out under pressure.

PXL_20201129_134928301.MP.jpg

PXL_20201129_152533036.MP.jpg

Reactions: Glassaholic
The ZCO rings are manufactured for us by American Precision Arms. We have different heights than their normal rings, some stylistic differences also to compliment our scopes, but the clamping method is the same.

For a more detailed review on the clamping mechanism, you can look up the APA rings. In short, it's most excellent!! We are very excited to be able to offer these rings for our customers!

Attachments

• IMG_20201206_121749_925.jpg
    IMG_20201206_121749_925.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20201206_121749_927.jpg
    IMG_20201206_121749_927.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20201206_121749_926.jpg
    IMG_20201206_121749_926.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 140
Too bad the wait for another ZC527 is three months and counting...I could post some photos on my Vudoo...

View attachment 7552057

View attachment 7552063

Fortunately your scope is coming in very soon! And everyone here that buys something from us, knows we are just a phone call, text or email away. Many customers here know me by name and can call me on my direct line 916-670-1103x2, I won't BS you and give the best information that I have at the time :) Unlike many other companies, I establish relationships with our customers and don't just treat them like an order number.
I occasionally make mistakes and do my best to correct them :whistle:

Last edited:
Fortunately your scope is coming in very soon! And everyone here that buys something from us, knows we are just a phone call, text or email away. Many customers here know me by name and can call me on my direct line 916-670-1103x2, I won't BS you and give the best information that I have at the time :) Unlike many other companies, I establish relationships with my customers and don't just treat them like an order number.
I have nothing but high praise for Richard and Mike at CS Tactical, they have always treated me well and communicated above and beyond. They are one of my favorite Hide vendors :) I would have bought my TT from you guys if I weren't trying to help a friend out... Buy with confidence, these guys have served the Hide well for many years! And they don't just sell scopes, they sell service and knowledge, in my early years of high end optics I bought a scope and had a poor experience and Mike gladly let me send it back and then pointed out a foolish mistake I made with the diopter, but I didn't like the scope for other reasons so he kept it and sold me an even better scope. These guys get to see a lot of good glass so don't be afraid to ask them questions.

(y) (y) (y)

Fortunately your scope is coming in very soon! And everyone here that buys something from us, knows we are just a phone call, text or email away. Many customers here know me by name and can call me on my direct line 916-670-1103x2, I won't BS you and give the best information that I have at the time :) Unlike many other companies, I establish relationships with my customers and don't just treat them like an order number.
I know, it’s beyond your control. It’s just the longest night before Christmas, ever

Reactions: CSTactical
I have nothing but high praise for Richard and Mike at CS Tactical, they have always treated me well and communicated above and beyond. They are one of my favorite Hide vendors :) I would have bought my TT from you guys if I weren't trying to help a friend out... Buy with confidence, these guys have served the Hide well for many years! And they don't just sell scopes, they sell service and knowledge, in my early years of high end optics I bought a scope and had a poor experience and Mike gladly let me send it back and then pointed out a foolish mistake I made with the diopter, but I didn't like the scope for other reasons so he kept it and sold me an even better scope. These guys get to see a lot of good glass so don't be afraid to ask them questions.

(y) (y) (y)

giphy.gif

And don't forget Dan! :)

It was a bit over a 3 month wait but I mounted the ZCO 5-27 with the MPCT 3 reticle yesterday and took it to the range for the first time this morning. It is on a Desert Tech SRS A1 chambered in 260 Remington. It is a Spuhr mount with the bubble level. Bipod is an Accu-Tac FC-G2 and the silencer is an XCaliber Mountaineer D. Thanks Richard at CS Tactical.
IMG_1323.JPG

Another happy customer!!!

I want to give a big shout out and thanks to Richard and his crew over @CSTactical for helping to make sure that my optic arrived in time for a class this weekend. I can't recommend these guys enough, they more than exceeded my expectations by jumping through hoops to meet a tight deadline. First rate customer service and now they've earned my business for life. I am looking forward to getting to the range tomorrow to get this bad boy sighted in.

g1sfA1w.jpg

Y8WCLZS.jpg

HALO-X™ ULTRA PRECISION RIGID SCOPE LEVEL​

The latest level innovation from our design team at Flatline Ops.
Our new Halo-X is a game changer. Originally designed for Leupold's Mark 5HD (U.S. Army PSR, M110 and MK22) military optic programs, this unique and precision engineered level is now available for civilian use.
Machined from ultra-strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum, this is our lightest and strongest level. Weighing less than half an ounce, and only 5/16" wide, it's our most minimal level for crowded scope tubes with extensive vegetation.

Product Features:

• Vial-Bridge™
dual vial connection points and suspended bubble level with reflective platform, allows maximum light refraction for enhanced fluid illumination and sight acqusition in all outdoor and harsh conditions.

• Jaw-Bone™ barrel hinge point for easy installation.

• Single top strap screw for ease of installation and access.

• Ultra-light, high strength 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum.

• Mil Spec Type III hard anodizing for durability

• Built for left or right handed shooters

** PATENT PENDING**

IMG-2739.JPG

IMG-2740.JPG

Machined from ultra-strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum, this is our lightest and strongest level. Weighing less than half an ounce, and only 5/16" wide, it's our most minimal level for crowded scope tubes with extensive vegetation.
Sweet, so the cerakoted ZCO comes with the levels, that's awesome, I'll take all you have at the level price :D

Out of curiosity, which scopes tubes come with "extensive vegetation"? :LOL:

I want another ZCO, especially in your FDE, just waiting for a better reticle.

in the meantime I’d like one of those levels, will give you a call on Monday Richard.

Reactions: CSTactical
@CSTactical ....this is what that 5-27 MPCT3 you Cerakoted in FDE for me did this past weekend.

TVP_ELR_Win.jpg

Not only do chicks dig painted scopes....but the 245gr Berger EOLs loved those steel targets at 1768, 2236 and 2333 yards....

I went to this contest as a 'learning experience'. I'm shooting a 300PRC against some great competition. I'm shooting against a lot of rifles with much larger bullets and much better ELR ballistics. ....and somehow...I ended up winning. Yes, it was a shock to me as well.

The ZCO 5-27 sporting the MPCT3 reticle handled the mirage great. Sure, I'd like a little more magnification at those ranges to see a 18" plate at 1768 and 36" plates past 2000 yards....but it didn't hold me back. The reason I missed anything...was due to shifting winds.

@2021 TVP ELR Invitational

ZCO pricing changes soon!
Do you mean the $360 that they have gone up this year will be going up again?