• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I sure wish I had a second mount so both my zco’s could be mounted Richard...LOL

I have one like this in 36mm on the way...

AK-Dragunov-Scope-3-9x40-5.jpg

Mike, what rifle is that? i keep seeing it around and dont know what it is. Im sure its one of those Euro only rifles, but I kinda dig the under carry handles and see the grips are changeable ( Pay attention AI).

Thank you @Dthomas3523 for answering that above :) We are the US Distributor for Steel Core USA https://www.cstactical.com/steel-core-designs if you have any questions feel free to let us know and we'll give you a call and go over them :)

Reactions: gebhardt02
Hopefully within the next month I’ll have a Steel Core .338.

The steel core trigger I tried at shot was IMO the best “duty use” two stage trigger I’ve ever felt.

Another happy customer with his Zero Compromise ZC420 MPCT2 on his shorty build by Altus with a Manners Stock, Impact Titan action, Proof Carbon Fiber barrel etc... More pics on the way, but this was all over Instagram this week.

Pic Credit from owner DanH
IMG_20200327_172356.jpg

03/27/20: Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT1 and MPCT2 is back in stock($3,500.00) and the ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT2 ($3,600) are on the way! https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic

Looks like @lowlight did a podcast with Jeff Huber of Zero Compromise Optic. Check it out
The Everyday Sniper Episode 244: Jeff Huber Zero Compromise Optics Interview

In this episode I am talking with Jeff Huber from Zero Compromise Optics. We discuss the history and background behind this excellent optic. Jeff comes from several Tier One scope companies and that experience has helped him to create the company Zero Compromise.

There are some really great nuggets of information this interview. If you are interested in how scopes get designed and how certain features come into play, Jeff is one of the original subject matter experts in this field,

Optics for shooters can be so subjective, it's one of those industries where a look can override a feature of quality of the build. So listen to Jeff break some of this down in a very easy way to understand it.

Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing, thanks for being a part of the everyday sniper podcast.

Stay safe and wash your hands,

FYI, I believe @CSTactical and mile high have ZCO on the shelf. *If* you are in a position with all this covid stuff to afford one, it’s a really good time to get one without a wait.

You’ll also be supporting small business including ZCO that might be hurting if this stuff continues.

I’ve had my zcomp for almost a month now and have yet to post pics. So here they are, my boys wanted to be hide famous as well lol

Attachments

• FE0EE7D2-42E4-44BA-A45F-2C48CF7EDE26.jpeg
    FE0EE7D2-42E4-44BA-A45F-2C48CF7EDE26.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 6859ED3E-B69C-45DE-A619-EE71296F7E04.jpeg
    6859ED3E-B69C-45DE-A619-EE71296F7E04.jpeg
    677.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 82A6A88E-B4FC-4A07-A5FB-ECCBE383822C.jpeg
    82A6A88E-B4FC-4A07-A5FB-ECCBE383822C.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 102
@CSTactical in a couple of days will you take a before and after pic of my scope and post it here....so I can then agonize over why it takes SOOOOOO long for the delivery man to get to my house ;) I want real time GPS tracking on that truck...heh

Reactions: CSTactical
@CSTactical in a couple of days will you take a before and after pic of my scope and post it here....so I can then agonize over why it takes SOOOOOO long for the delivery man to get to my house ;) I want real time GPS tracking on that truck...heh

I will definitely send you some pictures as soon as it's completed :) I didn't take before pics before our coater took it.

Reactions: b2lee
CS Tactical is the premier online vendor for all your 2A gear. These guys go above and beyond to make sure that you get the right gear at the right price - and fast.

I ordered a ZCO 5-27. Fantastic communication, and they answered all of my questions. Scope and rings shipped the same day. Thanks to both Richard and Dan!

CS Tactical is the premier online vendor for all your 2A gear. These guys go above and beyond to make sure that you get the right gear at the right price - and fast.

I ordered a ZCO 5-27. Fantastic communication, and they answered all of my questions. Scope and rings shipped the same day. Thanks to both Richard and Dan!

You will enjoy your new ZCO, please let me know if we can assist in the future. Thank you for the kind words :)

This is my new optical and mechanical scalpel for hog surgery :)
Its a custom build .308 with ZCO 527 MPTC2 on Spuhr mount with Harris bipod. The build has been performed by Manfred Schmitt from STL Rifles here in Germany. The ZCO was his recommendation, which to me speaks for itself. I am delighted.
4595c38d-0417-4978-8710-ad2489b92c79.JPG

I was going to get some photos today of my ZCO with the FDE cerakote on my 300PRC...but TVP was so crowded today...I simply got it dialed in and shot. Got in on pretty quick...1000yds was 5.8mils...... and 1mile today with these hot loads...a 230gr A-Tip doing 2980fps...was 14.4mils....holy crap. Verticle was very consistent all day...wind was like 3-7mph...so not much. Really enjoyed the new scope...but I got some setup issues I gotta take care of.....mirage was much more than I would expect today...so at 1mile I dialed it down to 18 power for the hits...at 1000yds I was running 15x.....My diopter wasn't set exactly correct for my eyes...which threw the parallax values off a bit. I will work on that next week when I get to a local range where it will be just me shooting 100-250yds.

I need to adjust my eye relief as well....I don't shoot seated very much...today while prone my eye relief was a good 1.5 inches off...so I had to choke up a little to get a perfect box. Color was great....turret feel was great...I'll do a tall target test next week...or the week after. Hold overs were spot on....and speaking of which.... WOW what a difference the open mildots make....easily the best feature to me. I know some may not like the funnel up top...and if they would remove that and make an MPCT4 for the guys that don't like the funnel....it would be a big hit. I personally like ranging...it is a fun game to keep me on my toes at the range.

@CSTactical treated me wonderfully for the Sniper Pig Payment Plan....and the Cerakote job on the Scope and Spuhr mount was great. Richard is a great guy....and he'll be getting some more of my money real soon....so tell that piggy I'll feed him again!!!