• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes zero stop on nightforce

Re: zero stop on nightforce

Mil Zero Stop

Digitalphotos4409022.jpg

Here's another for you
P3040435.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rijndael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mil Zero Stop

Digitalphotos4409022.jpg
</div></div>

I'd like see a pic of this entire rifle. That's sharp!

Just as long as you are behind me in line. I ordered mine about a week ago!

I have a NF NXS 5.5-25x 50mm with mil-dot reticle and came with MOA turrets. Sent it in to NF with a check for $320 and they put in mil turrets and a zero stop. The stop is easy to set and the mil turret rocks!

GAP-NF.jpg

GAP_nex2.jpg

You can tell the NFs that have a zero stop installed sport the domed elevation turret...

nf_turret.jpg

The zero stop is great, the only down side is there are no hash marks anymore to tell you how many turns you are up (past 5 mils).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a NF NXS 5.5-25x 50mm with mil-dot reticle and came with MOA turrets. Sent it in to NF with a check for $320 and they put in mil turrets and a zero stop. The stop is easy to set and the mil turret rocks!
</div></div>

What was the turn-around time on that door-door?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a NF NXS 5.5-25x 50mm with mil-dot reticle and came with MOA turrets. Sent it in to NF with a check for $320 and they put in mil turrets and a zero stop. The stop is easy to set and the mil turret rocks!
</div></div>

What was the turn-around time on that door-door? </div></div>

Almost 5 weeks. and worth it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tempting!
5mils per full rotation? </div></div>

Yep.

Hello missed,
The Zero Stop is a really killer feature, and I've got a method of use for you to consider. As designed the ZS allows the shooter to quickly and blindly return the scope to it original zero point by twisting clockwise until it hitting the stop,and that's nice. However, the other way is to use it to establish two zero points for your rifle. For instance, on my favorite deer hunting rifle, a 300 Ultra Mag, when I look at the turret and its indicating 0 my gun is dead on at 300 yards. When I twist the turret clockwise until it stops, hence the ZS setting, my gun is now dead on at 100 yards. You see, the ZS setting point is a place of your choosing, so you can use it to establish a a second zero instead of a return to one zero. Sounds like your already sold on ZS but thought you might find this interesting.

We stock 80 plus NF scopes on a daily basis and most have many have ZS including some with mil radian turrets. Call us if we can help, 800-720-9625. Chris @ SportOptics.com