• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero stop on USO ST-10?

slowworm

Low speed, High Drag
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2004
New Hampshire
I'm looking on the USO website at the ST-10 and I can find any mention of zero stops on the ST-10.

Can any of the USO owners here tell me if there are zero stops on elevation on the ST-10 (or any other USO scopes for that matter)?

Thanks

J.

Re: Zero stop on USO ST-10?

i seem to recall the feature being built in to the mechanics of the turret, maybe someone else can explain with more detail.

As Jrose said, the EREK knob can be adjusted such that it will bottom out at your prefered zero. Thats how I have mine set up. Mine actually stops .5 mil below my 100 yd zero.

USO can zero stop #1 turrets for sure (they did my SN3's). Contact them and then send it in.
I'm pretty sure that they repositioned my erector assembly, as it stops 6.5moa below my 100yd zero (1/2 turn) and now I have 62moa of "up".
I asked for half a turn below my zero in the event it goes on another rifle or I sell it (which by the way-its up for sale or trade!!).

USO make 0-Stop turrets the EREK and the 105 turrets can be made with un down and up stop.

Here is a photo of my M40A1 with an EREK knob, I love this scope.
P1040832-1-1.jpg

Mike @ CSGW

That is pretty much the configuration I was thinking of.

Thanks to all for the info. I have much better idea what to ask for now.