• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Zeus external power question

Will the external battery cable adapters that work for the Zeus line work for the Apollo line?
I am not 100% but I think so. However, you can also hit Vic up at TNVC. I think they have some external power solutions for the Armasight Line. They are the only people out there that I think are "readily" offering some solutions. Ultimate Night Vision might also have some solutions or could advise as well. Worth a try at least.

The TNVC pack is 5volt, and the Apollo is a 6V input. I am not an electrician, so I have no idea if it is possible to power the scope on 5V

I am pretty sure that will work. Not 100% but pretty sure. Armasight and their successor Flir were pretty good about having those units run on conventional and rechargeable batteries. I suspect TNVC or UNV could confirm 100% if it will in fact run on 5 V. Todd Huey at Huey Outdoors has a lot of experience with those units so he would likely also be a good source for information

A quick phone call could likely confirm what will work for sure.