• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB ZF-95 or ZFM-95 6x42 scope

Wanting To Buy

RTESanteFe

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2022
Bay St Louis, MS
Looking for a Hensoldt or Kahles ZF-95 6X42 or Swarovski ZFM 6X42, 1 inch tube, flexible on reticle. Can’t use the Photonix variant. Must be in nice shape. Thanks!

If you put a WTB ad on Sturmgewehr, you'd probably get a few offered up.

I did and the only reply so far has been from a scammer.:p He was good too. The price offered on a Kahles ZF-95 was in market range not too good to be true. But there were a few obvious indicators. For Zelle, he used the old “wife’s” email address and then his home address location did not match his profile.

Reactions: Alpine 338
Still looking for either a Kahles or Hensoldt ZF-95 or Swarovski ZFM in 6X42. Respond to this thread with a ”PM Inbound” before sending a PM.
Thanks!

Thanks to @Windrunner 50 I now have a Kahles ZF84 6X42. I need one more and preferably a ZF95 Hensoldt or Kahles marked 6X42 or Swarovski ZFM 6X42. Can’t use the unmarked Photonix variant. Will consider a 10X42.
Not using these on SSG’s but on a vintage project with a brace of Swiss SIG’s. If you have one that you may part with, respond to this thread with a “PM Inbound” prior to sending a DM.
Thanks!

Reactions: Alpine 338
Thanks to @Windrunner 50 I now have a Kahles ZF84 6X42. I need one more and preferably a ZF95 Hensoldt or Kahles marked 6X42 or Swarovski ZFM 6X42. Can’t use the unmarked Photonix variant. Will consider a 10X42.
Not using these on SSG’s but on a vintage project with a brace of Swiss SIG’s. If you have one that you may part with, respond to this thread with a “PM Inbound” prior to sending a DM.
Thanks!
Still looking for a zf95? I have a 10x42 I’m selling for a friend