• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zion... how long until the hype fades??

Shaun755

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2018
Southern Utah
I think the kid is good.. it seems like he’s injured for a game or 2 then back for another 3 point game ... thoughts?

When healthy, dude looks like the real deal. Take a closer look at some of his numbers and I think it's clear he's definitely not overhyped. I just hope he can stay healthy and have a good career. Seems like a great kid.

Watched him a lot in college. He is absolutely the real deal. The combination of size, strength, agility, and quickness is unlike any other player. Also because of his athleticism his excellent court vision, passing and great hands are overlooked. The only question in my mind is if he can stay healthy.

He seems like a really nice kid and when playing he has impressed me. I think they are being very careful with him since he’s got a lot of weight on him right now. His knees will be the enemy.

If he can get in with Kareem and some other technical big men this summer and get a sky hook and some finesse moves in the post I think he can make a living around the block even being shorter than most bigs. His explosive ability combined with true technique would reek havoc on the current big men in the league

I love to watch him play but his bio mechanics are so bad. I can’t help but watch and wonder how long he’ll last. Even watching old rose highlights high school to the nba should’ve seen that injury coming.

Duke grad so I really enjoyed the year we had him, ha. Haven’t seen him play pro ball yet but swore I would this spring...before the covid hit...now who knows but still excited to see him playing with the big boys someday.

LeBron is 6-8 and 250. Zion is 6-6 and 285. Can't wait to see him muscle around the little man from the Lakers.

He gave us (Virginia) fits on the court. NIce young man unlike his former team mate Grayson 'The Cheat' Allen. Im waiting for him to trip the wrong guy and get his teeth handed to him in a glass.