• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD ZOLEO Satellite Communicator

Lngrange Hntr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 22, 2023
Kalama, WA

“SOLD” Selling my ZOLEO Satellite Communicator. Bought new last October and only used it once on a week long hunting trip. Still in brand new condition. $$ shipped to the lower 48. PayPal F&F for form of payment.​

• Iridium® Connected for messaging coverage everywhere on Earth
  • Dedicated ZOLEO SMS (Canadian or US) number and email address included (sharable, recognizable)
  • SOS alerting via the built-in button (or app), includes 24/7 emergency monitoring
  • Check in via the built-in button (or app)
  • Includes 24/7 access to non-emergency medical advice via Medical Assist
  • Free app for phones/tablets supports: two-way messaging and SOS alerting, check in, weather forecasts, and location sharing (app also transmits via cellular and Wi-Fi when available)
  • 200+ hours of battery life, checking messages every 12 min
  • Shock-resistant, dust- and water-resistant (IP68)
  • 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty

Attachments

• IMG_9596.jpeg
    IMG_9596.jpeg
    628.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
These things are pretty cool - I'm going to bump the listing for Seller and explain kinda one of the things they do: They will communicate your position (and other info, depending) via satellite to people you want to know where you are. For instance, my girlfriend had one and when she was doing a multiple-hundreds of miles hike, she would ping me every so often with her location. It let me know where she was and that she was o.k. I don't recall her ever saying it didn't work.

You can also message with it (IIRC, these are limited based on your plan kinda like old school pagers).

Anyway, if you spend any time off (mobile) grid, you should have one of these.