• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zombie show on History ch. tonight

Re: Zombie show on History ch. tonight

I saw the previews and was slightly curious, what can you tell me about it? What was the jist of the show?

showed the history of peoples fear of the dead coming back to life, burial rituals that some cultures have to prevent that, and the modern craze people have with the fascination of the undead.. pretty good for a laugh..

they did talk about people using the term "zombie appocolypse" as a symbol of being ready for any situation..

it was not bad for an hour of entertainment. the "how to kill a zombie" skits before the commercials were funny!

I DVR'd it just haven't gotten around to it lately. Seems as though this Zombie phenom is starting to spread.

yea, my GF and I love the zombie movies... ther is always some stupid idiot that gets eaten.. half the time i am rooting for the zombies.. LOL

It was pretty entertaining. 2 hours is pretty long, but it was fun to watch

Kyle Defoor/Grey Group Training was in it and shot a few ballistic gelled skulls with different weapons...22, 223, 308, shotgun and such showing what kind of damage the skull will sustain.

JL Borne, and Max Brooks had a big hand in making it. JL Borne was calling out for extras on Facebook a few months ago when they were making this.

Day by Day Armageddon (JL Borne) is a great book. My fiance doesn't like how its written but enjoys the story...I guess I'm not as picky as her lol.

World War Z (Max Brooks) is also a great one. Fun reads for sure. I found out recently its going to be a movie. Hopefully it stays true to the way the book is laid out. Historical documentary of individuals' stories. And I didnt realize til later that he is Mel Brooks' son. And I love Mel Brooks

I think, from his facebook page, Larue may have given Borne the rifle he was scrounging houses with.

Longer trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnCbOs5alYA&feature=feedu