• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Zombie Strippers

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
B Movie all the way. Ol Lady hated it. To say it was top notch entertainment wouldbe a lie. A big fat one. Was it fun to watch? Hell Yeah. Were the 'Military' charcters the worst ever? Fuckin A!
It WAS entertainment..heh heh heh...face dance...heh heh heh...
grin.gif

Re: Zombie Strippers

haha ive never heard of this movie, but ill have to check it out.

I'm boycotting the movie: 'Zombie' is a derogatory term. U.S. born Zombies should be referred to as 'Undead-Americans' to avoid a stigma that may prevent them from reaching their full potential as members of our community.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm boycotting the movie: 'Zombie' is a derogatory term. U.S. born Zombies should be referred to as 'Undead-Americans' to avoid a stigma that may prevent them from reaching their full potential as members of our community.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Too funny! You've definitely nailed the formula for that "create a victim" BS.
laugh.gif

A couple of weeks ago, on a trip to the office my buddy brought that movie with us. Had all the ladies sign it that night. The look on some of their faces when he asked was classic.

fuck it, i just wanna dance!!!

me to my one of my chick friends, "what the hell is she oing to do with those ping pong balls, oh shit.... oh shit billiard balls too"

ITS EXACTLY WHAT YOURE THINKING

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about Planet Terror!!!</div></div>

Oh yes, academy award acting here.

fun as hell. i confess to seeing it twice.

the problem was the 2nd half of the double feature, that piece of shit car movie with Kurt russel.

rented this weekend and it was CRAPTASTIC!!! loved every second of this flick. zombies have never been portrayed in such an erotic light. an instant classic in my book think ill have to buy it. the best of the best.

I saw it when I was in Afghanistan last year. The movie sucked but...it had naked chicks in it so I had to watch it over and over again. And, especially on freeze frame on some parts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost3x7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I take it this isn't a movie to be found on the shelves at Wally-World? </div></div>

ha ha ha. doubtful some boobs were shown, but nothing great. an ok rent, but not really worth the time invested. unless you make it some sort of drinking game

ive been meaning to see it but havent had the time is it good

tito is such a wushe took of out the door like a girl when his old lady was on stag.poor jenna he should have helped he...one horrible flick.

Watched this flick all the time downrange. The movie itself blows, but the premise is great. I'd NEVER watch this movie with my wife... she'd just give me a nasty look.

Yeah, terrible movie that I bought and will be watched again. Perfect movie to watch while surfing the net.

We also bought Bitch Slap, Zombies Anonymous, and Fido so you guys really hosed me by green lighting the Zombie Strippers with the wife. She loves all horror movies and the Zombie Movies are some of te only ones I watch with her.

This was an aweful movie. Gotta love the low rent crap though. I laughed my ass off and had to tell all my buddies about it. It is a favored discussion piece now. "Please no flinging panties that stick and slide down walls please". That was a rough scene lol.