• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater ZombieLand Trailer

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    You have to give DOB or at least a DOB or your Current DOB or someone else's DOB, but worth watching

<embed src='http://creative.myspacecdn.com/design/tools/customPlayer/customPlayer.swf' bgcolor='#000000' width='424' height='210' name='customPlayer' allowScriptAccess='always' allowNetworking='true' allowFullScreen='true' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer' flashVars='m=aHR0cDovL2NhY2hlMDEtdmlkZW9zMDIubXlzcGFjZWNkbi5jb20vMjMzL3ZpZF9iZGE1ZmEwZTY1ZDc0NGU4YTI4MWIwY2VlYTk0MzI0MC5mbHY%3D&t=ZOMBIELAND%20Restricted%20Trailer&h=false' />

Re: ZombieLand Trailer

this looks like a friggin hoot. I can't imagine how much fun it would be to just blast zombies all day.

If you've seen DotD, remember this scene? good times. Movie sucked, but this scene was hilarious.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S2HfdGEfnk0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S2HfdGEfnk0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I laughed my ass off at the dead snow trailer.... I think I pissed myself laughing so hard at the zombieland trailer though! I can't wait for this one!

This is one Im gonna watch at Alamo Drafthouse.
    laugh.gif

Yepp, anything zombies is G2G.

Question though, when did zombies go from being slow and dumb and when you really had to shoot them in the head to todays zombies where random machine gun fire takes down whole crowds and a zombie can outrun my fat ass?

just asking...

It's about time Woody got himself a good role again. No country for old men did him well, but too small of a role.

Looks like a great movie! Dead Snow also looks hilarious. Found a fun tool on the Zombieland restricted content page...

The girlfriend and I went and saw this last night. It was hilarious. But yes, they were very under armed. The main character carries a long barreled side by side shotgun throughout the movie. The girlfriend saw that and said, "WTF!"

The benelli m4 was a nice touch though along with the short lever action.

It was worth the $10 a ticket, made me want to go zombie hunting afterwards though....also had a twinkie craving aswell.

It was great to see Bill Murray in something funny again. Its been too long.

I really wanted to see it this weekend but it looks like this will have to be next weekend at the earliest. We went to see the Toy Story 1 & 2 movies today in 3D. It's only for a week so I wanted to go today to make sure that we didn't miss it. Sunday is football so hopefully we get to see it next Saturday.

Saw it this morning. Very funny movie. Agree with the comments about them being under-armed...

CWJ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hypno</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely hilarious. Worth the ridiculous $8.50 ticket. </div></div>

That's why 1) we don't go to the movies often and 2) when we do go we go to the first showing which is like $5.25 which is a little more reasonable. Deciding to build a dedicated home theater and pirate movies in HD was a great move. lol

JUST got back from Zombieland +1, undergunned though, I think the double barrel thing was because part of his demeanor. Did make me look for zombies when we walked out the door, oh wait, I live in Ca, they are all over!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CalmlyDeMented</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Made me want to paint a 3 on the door of my 4Runner. </div></div>

Well my land rover anyway, nearly wet myself laughing! "Thank god for rednecks!"

I have to admit that I've never seen a zombie movie.

What is the best/funniest one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to admit that I've never seen a zombie movie.

What is the best/funniest one? </div></div>

This one. Run don't walk to your nearest theater to see it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will go and see ZombieLand tomorrow, alone. </div></div>

If you were closer I would tag along so you didn't have to see it alone. Great movie and I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

movie was freakin great.

Its one of the few I've seen that I acutally wouldn't mind seeing again!

I'm a zombie film addict and enjoyed it. Very funny and well done. Even the wife liked it!

Had to watch it twice. I think I laughed harder the second time, picked up on a few things I missed the first round.