• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zrodelta dloc mounts

its the same as the MPA mount which was one of the most popular in the PRS last year iirc

I have 2 of the DLOC M4 mounts and they are great. I wish they had the 20moa before I bought mine but still great mounts. They lock very solid and do return back to zero great.

I bought a DLOC Harris bipod from them when they were Alpha 4 Star, I'm assuming they are the same, I really like that QR feature as it can be hand tight or torqued. I like their mounts but their lack of a 20moa mount has kept me away.

^^ they have a 20 MOA Mount now on their DLOC mounts. I just bought a zero MOA one a month ago, wish I would have waited a month.

^^^ I just looked a couple weeks ago and didn't see any, now they have a 20MOA 34mm mount, but I don't see a 20MOA 30mm mount, hopefully that is coming. About time, I asked Alamo Four Star several years ago and they kept telling me "it's coming", well better late than never I suppose.