• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zuckersteinbergowitzsteen personally loses 16 billion in one day as Fakebook Tanks....

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Hey, Zuckerwinsteinbergowitz... you lost 16 billion in one day as your stock is TANKING because you are spying on members, censoring them... selling their data while trying to act like you are going to be the President. Remember MySpace? Get ready to head for the DotCom graveyard, Zuckersteinwitzbergovitchsteen! Could not happen to a better libtard. When this tanks... I'm going to hoist a big pulled-pork sandwich to Zuckerwitzsteinbergsteen's poverty.

How's that wall coming around your Hawaii compound?

Ah hah aha hha ha hahhah aha....

Be ready for a tech bloodbath tomorrow....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Don’t sweat it zukercockstiener, I’ll keep the home fire going for you. It may have been made up bs 70 yrs ago, but we can make it real.

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 1J04
It’s rotten but it’s also rigged, like this whole fucking market. They could find out that the iPhone causes aids, and fucking Apple will still end in the Black in Q4. They let these companies get too big and now they are above the law. Facebook took a shit a few months ago, only to rally to record highs a couple weeks later

Reactions: splean and 1J04
From what I've heard, he lives a pretty frugal lifestyle for a billionaire. He has probably already cashed out more than he can ever spend.

I don't like Facebook either but money isn't how you hurt him.

I don't think anything is going to happen. The market is going to get rung out, a lot of individuals will go bust, but the left needs him to censor the right and rig the narative. He'll take a hit short term, but the masters will make sure he comes out OK.

Reactions: mtrmn
Awww gee, hes down to only 70 billion. Im sure he's crushed. Besides, as soon as it blows over the rats will run back to the cheese.

His fortune tumbled by $16.8 billion in late trading Wednesday, as shares of the social media giant slid 20 percent at 5:37 p.m. in New York on disappointing results. If that holds through Thursday’s close, he will slide to sixth place from third on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. It would also wipe his $13.7 billion of gains for the year, leaving him with just less than $70 billion.

I saw the reports earlier, but I figured either sirh or veer would be on it soon enough. Kinda made my day so I went for a long walk.

Hopefully people are waking up to the fact FB is rotten at its core and continue to dump it.

Sorry, man. Alfred never told me that the BatLight™ went off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
Hey, Zuckerwinsteinbergowitz... you lost 16 billion in one day as your stock is TANKING because you are spying on members, censoring them... selling their data while trying to act like you are going to be the President. Remember MySpace? Get ready to head for the DotCom graveyard, Zuckersteinwitzbergovitchsteen! Could not happen to a better libtard. When this tanks... I'm going to hoist a big pulled-pork sandwich to Zuckerwitzsteinbergsteen's poverty.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Damn, you really don't like that guy, do you?

Reactions: 1J04
Ide be happier if I was not holding fb shares, then I'm in at 28, so I'm still pretty happy.

I know the guy will have plenty of money and can't spend even the interest on what he'll make. What I want to see is the luster come off his Little Empire so that his presidential Ambitions in James Bond villain status are reduced to another whack job social media failure has-been who never was.

Cheers, sirhr

I was laughing my ass off at this last night, but when you get right down to it, it's just a reset that was coming anyhow. It IPO'd just a few years ago and even now is worth several times what it was introduced at, far outperforming every single estimate at that time. The company has a market cap of 505B and fluctuates a few hundred million with a fraction of a percent in change, they can easily weather this blip and those who buy in the next couple days when it stabilizes will likely stand to make a pretty penny by the end of the year. It's one of the few tech stocks that are going absolutely nowhere but up in the next numerous years.

Me though, I'd invest in FB right after I donated to the DNC, as both are equally contributing to the decay of society and both have an absolute zero possibility of ever occurring.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
The deal of a lifetime. Time to buy. If people aren't willing to listen to sage advice on how less social media makes you happy might as well profit off their misery.
It'll help you BMA

Mass exodus. I encourage everyone to leave. I promise your business will survive too.

When stock gets to $12.00/share I'm in.

He knew it was coming, he obviously knew the Q2 numbers were shit, that is he sold a large portion of his personal stock shares within the last month. Was a tell tail sign. I made a small fortune buying Option puts yesterday before earnings. fuck FB!

Reactions: Srikaleak
Then you gonna love Veer

I defended your bs when he was giving you hell. I thought it was out of place. You dug in and trolled.

when the gay bs came up I raised hell with him to let it go because nobody here wanted to hear about that shit. You dug in and trolled more.

Do everyone a favor and stop asking to take it up the ass. Really.

I defended your bs when he was giving you hell. I thought it was out of place. You dug in and trolled.

when the gay bs came up I raised hell with him to let it go because nobody here wanted to hear about that shit. You dug in and trolled more.

Agreed. Lets try to keep the peace around here. If Veer and I can get past it miracles are possible...even if he has to keep me on ignore to do it:cool: As Redmans said a while back, "We're better than this. PPB, shut the fuck up.

Cheers,

Sirhr
In reality it's all B/S numbers on paper created by those who reality don't have a life an need to be made special all the time. All that money is nothing more than perception of wealth, nothing more. One day this country will understand what true wealth is all about. Many learned in the 30's an it will happen again. Reality has always been a great teaching tool.

Reactions: Srikaleak
Hi,

Well FB evidently isn't too concerned of the drop since they spend 27k per day on Zuckerdouches security.

Sincerely,
Theis

From the filing:
"On July 24, 2018, the Committee approved an annual pre-tax allowance of $10 million to Mr. Zuckerberg to cover additional costs related to his and his family’s personal security. This allowance will be in addition to the continued funding of Mr. Zuckerberg’s overall security program to cover the costs of security personnel for his protection; the procurement, installation, and maintenance of certain required security measures for his residences; and the usage of private aircraft for personal travel. This allowance will be paid to Mr. Zuckerberg net of required tax withholdings, and Mr. Zuckerberg may apply the net proceeds to pay for additional personnel, equipment, services, residential improvements, or other security-related costs."

He knew it was coming, he obviously knew the Q2 numbers were shit, that is he sold a large portion of his personal stock shares within the last month. Was a tell tail sign. I made a small fortune buying Option puts yesterday before earnings. fuck FB!
Long time no see dude you been doin ok? What ya been up to lately?
Best regards to you and yours sir
Blake

Long time no see dude you been doin ok? What ya been up to lately?
Best regards to you and yours sir
Blake
Been good man. Traveling a lot for work so haven’t been sitting at the computer all day anymore. Trying to get out and shoot as much as the wife will let me.

Roger that.

It was fun while it lasted

Sorry Fellas

Wont happen again.

PB