• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A murder case but something ain't right

Get it Kristi Noem… she killed her dog. Just like the homeowners did at the house. Their dog just suddenly disappeared during the death investigation. The dog had history of attacking people. O’Keefe had what looked like bite marks on his arms.

Last edited:
Ba,Ha,ha!

I knew Bukake (Buhkenik)

I sat next to him at a meeting after the mandate was announced and he gave a stirring speech about how the mandates were the path to communism. He having lived in the Ukraine as a young boy would be able to see it.

The kid other side of him also gave a Sam Adams worthy speech - he didn’t fold - almost lost his family when he was going to be discharged from the Coast Guard and have zero income, like the vaccinated Trooper that died of stroke this week.

Happy neither he or I got Bukake on us.

You can take the Ukrainian out of the Ukraine but they will still be duplicitous sons of bitches.

Buhkenik Folded and took the shot like a cheap lawn chair.

This is classic.

This has to have been the worst ‘investigation’ in the history of investigations.
I woukd say yes. If it was not for the murder investigation they had here for a lady who killed one of my friends brothers. The judge actually told the cops next time someone gets murdered they need to call in a team of detectives from somewhere else to investigate the scene. It was the second time a man turned up strangled in her house. She said ir was self defense because he was bearing her. When the police arrived he was dead on the couch with extention cord wrapped around his neck six times. He passed out and she wrapped a cord around his neck and strangled him.