• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adjustable LOP stock or chassis for CZ 527 and CZ550

John?

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2020
Looking for a stock with adjustable length of pull for junior use. A chassis would be OK too, so long as LOP can be made fairly short. Primarily I’m looking for CZ 527 so my pre-teen boys can come along on coyote hunts. Also interested in an option for the 550 for larger critters.

Thanks in advance

-john

Aftermarket stock options for both models listed are few and far between. Chassis w/ adjustable LOP even more so, if they ever existed in the first place. While I enjoy the 527/550, a robust aftermarket is not something they enjoy, I’m afraid. Best of luck in your search!

If you’re willing to do some work to them re: the adjustable/target recoil pad, Bell and Carlson makes stocks for both. HS Precision did for a time as well but I don’t know if they still do. Both are solid options if you’re willing to use them as a base for modification. :)

As previously mentioned, there are limited or very few options for those rifles. Bell & Carlson has a few stocks for each model firearm, but there aren’t any adjustable LOP options. MDT did carry 527 chassis’s at one point, though. I also know that GRS rifle stocks have a 527 stock with adjustable comb and LOP. I’ll try and grab a picture of mine and post up if I remember.

Item # of stock, if they’re still available or made

Attachments

• IMG_0514.jpeg
    IMG_0514.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 3
For my 550, I used an A5 with the 3 way adjustable buttstock piece, then sent the stock to the sock doc for the KGM cheekpiece hardware installation.

Attachments

• 75EF216A-4C9E-4492-8CD0-365BF2BA12CB.jpeg
    75EF216A-4C9E-4492-8CD0-365BF2BA12CB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Super Clydesdale