• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Physical Fitness Any Financial Crimes LE reading this?

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
Funtime = ENGAGED!

1715821852672.png

1715821890463.png

1715821943758.png

IMG_8474.jpeg

Almost feeling like I should stake-out the place, but my brain says that might be a mistake. 😁

Sandtown rd is just west of Smyrna. That place is overran with filthy assed Hispanics and a good number of Haitians. Probably Hispanic gang shit.

If you go, roll heavy. Lol

Why don’t you just let the cops handle it? If something happens at this point you’re going to be in legal jeopardy. There’s a good chance the cops know the residence and now they’ll have probable cause to get a search warrant and rip the place apart, prolly snatch some felons on the run hiding out. You can kick back and watch the show.

Reactions: TheHorta
lol, thanks for having fun. If the report came across my desk, I’d call you and have a laugh with you. Then I’d tell you the case is being closed since you didn’t loose any money. Then I’d tell you it’s a good job you didn’t send any money, because we would inactivate the case anyway, and were sending it to the other jurisdiction to follow up on. Financial crimes suck!!!

• Love
Reactions: lash and TheHorta
Why don’t you just let the cops handle it? If something happens at this point you’re going to be in legal jeopardy. There’s a good chance the cops know the residence and now they’ll have probable cause to get a search warrant and rip the place apart, prolly snatch some felons on the run hiding out. You can kick back and watch the show.
What possible legal jeopardy could arise from sending a scammer vulgar cat money?

Old folks aren't as innocent as you think.
There was a news article recently about some "elderly woman" who was racking up charges of identity theft and fraud across multiple states without any cares.

Chances are that person is a willing mule who knows what she is doing and doesn't care about any harm as long as she gets hers.

Taking her out of play by having LE visit her and put a stop to her ability to play mule will disrupt a whole network of fraud.

Reactions: lash and TheHorta
Because… it’s the little things in life…

It’s too bad you can’t somehow AirTag something that would make it to the actual scammer. Then actual fun could begin. Turnip seeds in the yard comes to mind from the other thread.

Though it’s hard to get seeds into Nigeria.

• Haha
The guy senses the gig might be up so he is trying to push for at least making $600 to cover his scamming.
It would be interesting to see what information he gives you for the WU transfer and if that's the same mule or another one.

The guy senses the gig might be up so he is trying to push for at least making $600 to cover his scamming.
It would be interesting to see what information he gives you for the WU transfer and if that's the same mule or another one.
He says use same info, so same mule is likely.

Goog Earth shows a pretty decent resolution image of the address.

Reactions: jr81452
Might see if the LE in the actual area the mule is in are interested in picking it up, they may have more fraud cases going to the same mule and might be interested in a quick bust.

Should have wiped your ass with one of the kitty dollars, and texted sorry about the chocolate stain..

How long does it take these days to find a bad check? 3 or 4 business days?

I want to see the text from TheHorta that states, my bank called and said the check you gave me bounced :D
then text
I don't know why you are not responding to me
I really want to get this whole payment situation sorted out

Wish I had a mini-cam on the envelope when they open it up. 😜

The person living at the address is probably unaware of any of this. The scammers will have someone standing by for the mail delivery and just take it out of the mail box. The person grabbing the check from the mailbox is just someone else that is getting paid (with a fake check) to forward it on. They get hooked into the deal by an online, Facebook or whatever post that basically says, I am out of town and I have an important business envelope being delivered. Could you please help me. I'll pay a hundred dollars if you can forward it to me asap. There's several YouTube videos about scamming the scammers on how this works.

Suddenly I like cats too! I can't believe he texted you back the middle finger kitty pic, that is great :D :D

• Haha
Hmmm… dude tried to call me.

Wasn’t around my phone.

1716062345125.png

That would be an interesting phone call :D please record :)

There are lots of little things to love about Alabama ;)

"you can legally record a phone call in Alabama if at least one person involved in the conversation gives consent. Alabama is a "one-party consent" state"

hind sight blahblahblah

Should have wrote VOID/FAKE in sharpie on the 12.000 check and put it in the envelope with the kitty pics

I do rhink it's impressive you have a phone group for "Craigslist Scammers"

• Haha
Plot twist. What if the scammer is actually the one that got scammed ?

Our suspected scammer walks into his bank, tells the teller he needs a cashiers check for 12k, teller takes 12k of his money and passes him a fraudulent check, said scammer sends check to horta, and now we got this highly entertaining thread to read.

• Love
We need 100's or 1000's of people here to text this scammer the kitty middle finger pic all on the same day

TheHorta you chili bean eatin MOA loving beeeyatch, pick a day :)

1716086663273.png

• Love