• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bell and carlson m40 for tikka t3

cjmac1988

Private
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2013
I'm sure someone has built a tikka 24 or 26 in barrel with a b&c m40 stock ? Thinking that's what I'm wanting to build . Anyone have any pics you mind sharing? Thanks

This is my CTR in that stock. Things were modified quite a bit to make it work. 20" barrel with 8" of shhh hangin off the end.

Attachments

• 20190424_150223.jpg
    20190424_150223.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: cjmac1988
This is my CTR in that stock. Things were modified quite a bit to make it work. 20" barrel with 8" of shhh hangin off the end.
I like that ! I'm looking for a t3 varmint in 223 all black to put in that stock .. is that the varmint size barrel?

I like that ! I'm looking for a t3 varmint in 223 all black to put in that stock .. is that the varmint size barrel?
CTR'S have a mediumish tapered profile. The varmints are a heavier barrel, but should drop in with minimal effort. I know rebarreling to a straight tapered barrel with a heavier profile I had to sand the barrel channel at the chamber end.