• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara sucks ass, buyer beware.

A lot of heat guns will do 1000+ degrees. Not sure where you used it, but not a lot of stuff gets that hot.

FA4371EB-1097-4E82-8230-3C2A5643222A.jpeg

Here’s some JB inside of a 2 stroke engine on a race saw.

I've never bedded one in my life. I own a dozen as a write this. I've owned several dozen. It's an unnecessary step for any rifle I've ever owned. But hey, if it helps you, rock on. To pretend he's done hundreds is bullshit. Did he pay you to come here and defend him, or is there another reason? Maybe you're just bored.

Given your level of intelligence I’m not the least bit surprised that you wouldn’t realize such an issue if it had horns and flashing lights.

Just because you can’t fathom someone owning hundreds of guns and setting up lots of guns for people doesn’t make it bullshit. It just means you’re small time and that’s ok, but at least pull your head out of your ass and realize that there’s more than just your little world.

I don’t even know that guy and he doesn’t know me, but that’s an interesting conclusion that you come to when someone has an opposing view to yours because they’re not a fucking idiot.

I have no dog in this fight, recently bought a 22 Bergara HMR. That’s the only reason I even looked at this thread.

But…. I gotta know, how the Fug did you release JB weld with a damn heat gun?

I’ve used JB weld in some places that get pretty damn hot. It does not come off.

A clothing iron set on high, placed on top of the rail will soften it enough to remove the rail. Kept on for a longer period of time allows removal of the JB or whichever epoxy is used.

Using the iron is also a standard practice to remove BR barreled actions that are epoxy glued in.

Disclaimer:
I've read recently that newer irons don't get hot enough to soften the epoxies.
My iron is old, like it's owner. It gets plenty hot enough.

I have no dog in this fight, recently bought a 22 Bergara HMR. That’s the only reason I even looked at this thread.

I’ve used JB weld in some places that get pretty damn hot. It does not come off.

JB Kwik releases a lot lower, it takes less heat than high temp red loctite to release. It’s like 300 degrees IIRC whereas regular JB is like 500. They also release differently at their temps too. The Kwik will release and come off pretty easy where the standard just sort of because pliable and you still have to basically chip it off.

Not even close to 1000 degrees. More like 200.
The case is far from 1,000. I have used on the intake and transfer ports, which are still less than 1,000 for sure. I don’t believe I’d try it on an exhaust port.

A clothing iron set on high, placed on top of the rail will soften it enough to remove the rail. Kept on for a longer period of time allows removal of the JB or whichever epoxy is used.

Using the iron is also a standard practice to remove BR barreled actions that are epoxy glued in.

Disclaimer:
I've read recently that newer irons don't get hot enough to soften the epoxies.
My iron is old, like it's owner. It gets plenty hot enough.
I would’ve never guessed that would work. Good to know

Ownership doest imply competence. As far as I know you couldn't find your ass with both hands.

So 2k for his rifle correct. You got pay pal ready? 🤣🤣🤣
Competence? You're a sack of shit with no bonafides talking about competence. You bed your rails because you can't shoot and you're looking for magic solutions to correct shooter error. You probably lap your rings too like a fucking idiot. But, no matter what you do, you can't polish away a bad shooter.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Competence? You're a sack of shit with no bonafides talking about competence. You bed your racks because you can't shoot and you're looking for magic solutions to correct shooter error. You probably lap your rings too like a fucking idiot. But, no matter what you do, you can't pplish away a bad shooter.
I don't know what dirtyD told you, you had to do to get "bonafied" but....🤣🤣🤣

You got 2k ready for the rifle yet or you just gonna run your dick holster?

Given your level of intelligence I’m not the least bit surprised that you wouldn’t realize such an issue if it had horns and flashing lights.

Just because you can’t fathom someone owning hundreds of guns and setting up lots of guns for people doesn’t make it bullshit. It just means you’re small time and that’s ok, but at least pull your head out of your ass and realize that there’s more than just your little world.

I don’t even know that guy and he doesn’t know me, but that’s an interesting conclusion that you come to when someone has an opposing view to yours because they’re not a fucking idiot.
All I heard was "bla bla bla, I can't shoot my rifle and I've been caught lying a dozen times and making ridiculous bogus claims in this thread".. seems like every other thread you've ever been involved in.

I wouldn't give $2k for that rifle if it came with $1,200 in cash stuffed in the mag well. It's a fucking $800 rifle new. Where did you get this idiotic number from?

I don't know what dirtyD told you, you had to do to get "bonafied" but....🤣🤣🤣

Hell, I've offered him $600 for it. Considering the barrel is 25% shot out, I've offered him actual value for the gun. You're so hung up on fondling his hairy twins that you can't do the math and realize that I have put my money where my mouth is. Now take your mouth off of his and go find a cop bashing thread where you're more comfortable.

I wouldn't give $2k for that rifle if it came with $1,200 in cash stuffed in the mag well. It's a fucking $800 rifle new. Where did you get this idiotic number from?
Thought they cost more. They do cost more than 800 though.

Neither here not there because all you were ever gonna do is run your dick holster.

600 value. 🤣🤣 stupid.....

Last edited:
Thought they cost more. They do cost more than 800 though.

Neither here not there because all you were ever gonna do is run your dick holster.
My $600 offer is real homey. I'm always ready to back up what I say. I realize you aren't, so you don't think other people are. I don't have an internet persona, I'm the same guy in the real world as I am on the internet. Unfortunately the internet is clogged with mouthy oxygen thieves like you who are softer than butterfly farts, but badasses safe behind the anonymity the internet provides. It's glaringly obvious who the frauds are..... like you.

My $600 offer is real homey. I'm always ready to back up what I say. I realize you aren't, so you don't think other people are. I don't have an internet persona, I'm the same guy in the real world as I am on the internet. Unfortunately the internet is clogged with mouthy oxygen thieves like you who are softer than butterfly farts, but badasses safe behind the anonymity the internet provides. It's glaringly obvious who the frauds are..... like you.
2p99ke-1855798004.jpg

It comes with a rail!! Custom bedded!!
Take it off and it groups .6 and .9, stick it back on and it's a 4 moa rifle.

Damn you Bergara and your garbage rifle.

I'm still waiting for bicycle boy to prove that actions deform under recoil like he claimed. You'd have to spend hours searching the internet to find a claim moronic enough to challenge that. I wonder if he learned that from his girlfriend. Fucking clown world.

And around the clubhouse turn it`s.....Hecouldgoalltheway by a nose ( or is it 1/2 of a dick length ? ) in front of Supercorndogs in the race to dethrone redneckbmxr24 as Sniper`s Hide`s most in-your-face and obnoxious poster! Time to go to the whip, boys!

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
90% of everything I buy, guns, gun parts, has to be sent back... I think this is the post covid era of DEI hires , bad QC, and people that just dont give a damn and taking pride in your work has completely left the building. Sad world its come to. Bidenomics has also put a damper on producing anything, shipping anything, companies are taking short cuts, using cheaper junk stuff, less QC time (if any at all) because everything costs so much more.
I have OCD and spent a lot of time in the metal working industry and cars and autobody... so im super picky and any little thing wrong ticks me off... it sucks... A lot of times I can tell somethings junk before even opening the box, by how loose it was packs and hear it shaking around..... all beat up, scratched...
But im sure goes with the metallurgical side as well. The tests done on the steel for the barrels..... just get them out the door... once produced... just get them out the door... who cars.
Let me guess... It's one (or a combination) of the following:

• The item you order is garbage to begin with.
• They send the wrong item.
• The carrier delivers it to the wrong address.

Amazon is a fucking joke, both retail and delivery. And it seems FedEx and UPS are in a race to claim the title of being the most worthless bunch of lazy dipshits possible.

Mike

And around the clubhouse turn it`s.....Hecouldgoalltheway by a nose ( or is it 1/2 of a dick length ? ) in front of Supercorndogs in the race to dethrone redneckbmxr24 as Sniper`s Hide`s most in-your-face and obnoxious poster! Time to go to the whip, boys!
Who are you again?

Yawn.

Dissappear back into obscurity, I'm sure they miss you there.

Also, if the rail was fucked up from the bedding and causing an issue. Why did the rifle shoot two great groups with the barrel piping hot?
You can't shoot, you got lucky with those two groups. You know the blind squirrel finds a nut phenomena.

Hell, I've offered him $600 for it. Considering the barrel is 25% shot out, I've offered him actual value for the gun. You're so hung up on fondling his hairy twins that you can't do the math and realize that I have put my money where my mouth is. Now take your mouth off of his and go find a cop bashing thread where you're more comfortable.

I’m pretty sure 150-200 rounds out of 1500ish round barrel life isn’t 25% either.

But what was that comment about someone not being able to math?

I used to think dumbfuhq was the biggest idiot on this forum, but I think you win. There’s no way that your IQ is out of the single digits.

I was off by $80. That barrel will never make it to 800 rounds, that's common sense.
Questioning my IQ is comical at best.

Hey, while I have your attention, show me how actions deform under recoil.

You're so full of shit. You have been caught over and over again lying your ass off and also talking out of your ass. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_173341_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_173341_Chrome.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 35
There’s plenty of slow motion videos showing rifles flexing under recoil that you can easily find if you want to see it. I’m not going to waste my time posting something else for you to dismiss or choose not to see because it doesn’t fit what you want to believe.

Welcome to my ignore list, you’ve earned it.

There’s plenty of slow motion videos showing rifles flexing under recoil that you can easily find if you want to see it. I’m not going to waste my time posting something else for you to dismiss or choose not to see because it doesn’t fit what you want to believe.

Welcome to my ignore list, you’ve earned it.
Ugh, yeah sure. I've been searching for any evidence of an action deforming under recoil for hours. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't exist. This falls under category (B) I think..I don't think this is another lie, just more evidence that he has no idea what he's talking about, but will vomit bullshit all over our shoes regardless. Now I'm blocked? Softest redneck I've ever encountered. Pathetic.

Reactions: Makinchips208
Congratulations on your cherry picked group from last summer. Do you really think your positive experience invalidates my negative experience? If my rifle shot like that do you really think I’d be complaining?

Congratulations on your cherry picked group from last summer. Do you really think your positive experience invalidates my negative experience? If my rifle shot like that do you really think I’d be complaining?
Well asshole, it was the first three shots out of the gun that day so I saved it. I used the gun to shoot an Oryx a week later and it worked fine. I think you are mostly an asshole and a fuckwit to be honest. If you bought four Bergara guns and hated them all, what kind of fucking idiot buys another one? You, you are the idiot who buys another one.

My experience does not negate your stupid experiences in any way. Like 99% of us here, I am wondering why you keep fucking with a gun you hate? Why not sell it and move on? Are you really trying to fix it for the next guy? I think not. Maybe you shoot like shit, maybe you shake like you are shitting a peach seed? Maybe shooting it until the barrel is roasting hot and then shooting it some more is not the best way to get groups.

We are seven pages into your drama and you are calling everyone who questions your stupidity out. Why not clean the gun, put it back in the box and sell it and stop fucking whining, now there is an idea. Why keep trying to polish a turd, are you fucking dense?

Your replies already made it obvious that you couldn't comprehend what was written anyways. You're a waste of calories, and you always have been. You aren't built for an arguement with me. You're as weak as circus lemonade.
No dog in this brouhaha, I just like good jokes and insults. Waste of calories is okay.

IMO, the one that I learned a while back sticks in my mind.

"5,000,000 sperm and you were the fastest?"

Anyone is welcome to borrow that. Or, "the best part of you ran down the crack of you mother's ass."

Of course, old standards like the short bus to school.

The way you guys are tossing roasts and insults back and forth, whether real or not, reminds me a lot of the group I used to work with in the early 2000s, up to about 2008.

Heck, if you didn't say something that we could use against you, we would make something up.

• Haha
Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Maybe you shoot like shit, maybe you shake like you are shitting a peach seed? Maybe shooting it until the barrel is roasting hot and then shooting it some more is not the best way to get groups.
See, that is why I worked on shitting peach seeds with no movement other than the peristalsis and the painful stretching of the sphincter and no shaking.

Training is so important.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and 918v
No dog in this brouhaha, I just like good jokes and insults. Waste of calories is okay.

IMO, the one that I learned a while back sticks in my mind.

"5,000,000 sperm and you were the fastest?"

Anyone is welcome to borrow that. Or, "the best part of you ran down the crack of you mother's ass."

Of course, old standards like the short bus to school.

The way you guys are tossing roasts and insults back and forth, whether real or not, reminds me a lot of the group I used to work with in the early 2000s, up to about 2008.

Heck, if you didn't say something that we could use against you, we would make something up.
Nearly a dozen years in the army, a handful of years in the car business and the rest in construction. I'll take on any of them in the verbal sparring arena. The real question is, why so many of them want to start fights they are ill equipped for? I never attack anyone as an individual until they do it first. Bicycle boy and I have a long history of these exchanges. I kick his ass up around his shoulders (with ample help from his own ineptitude), and then he limps away mad. Sounds like I'm blocked now, so someone else will have to give that clown the business next time he purchases literally anything and pops into the forums to tell everyone how horrible the product is and how intelligent and wise he is. It's enough to make a fella vomit. The other one is just a special needs blowhard.

Reactions: Ronws
The paint buildup has been covered at least a few times. How many times do I need to repeat the same shit for people to still not get it?
Best friend is a design engineer on several of the most complex tech and future tech, doesn't mean shit as far as me, you and this goat fuck is concerned.

A professional engineer isn't a mechanical or design engineer, they are for a lack of a better description, a professional student. I see them and deal with them occasionally, but when it comes to the nut cutting, they fold. Having a complex ability to understand a problem and design a solution for the problem are one thing, being able to read a book, study and pass a test is another, don't confuse them. I have spent 28+ years in R&D and military component repair, I have an ability to understand and think outside the box, studying and passing a test, f that noise.

I haven't been concerned about the paint issue on your unpolished turd, I have been focused on the picatinny rail and action fit, talk about someone that doesn't have comprehensive reading abilities, I haven't strayed from that conversation until I asked the question. Could give two shits, I wanted to know if that is really a common issue, because, apparently it is, and Bergara is selling garbage and you bought in three times.

Now, take your puddle of mud and build a fence. You refuse to answer every question and call us idiots, you're right, I am a fucking idiot for trying to help your ignorant ass solve a $3 problem with $20 of lipstick.

Take the rifle and your girlfriend's diploma and shove them both up your ass.

• Haha

All epoxies have a temperature at which they soften. In aviation, if the cure temp is 150º, you try to never go above that temperature or the epoxy could weaken. It is dependant on the properties of the adhesive. That is why we use high temperature epoxies, composites and adhesives that are usually cured under vacuum or pressure for most everything.

Ummmm, exactly what he is doing take it a qualified Smith and take them to small claims.

Unfortunately instead of waiting for the results people decided to shit up the thread for 6 pages like a bunch of jack asses.

He'll lose and he could have chosen to not even posted the thread and then when all was said done, posted the facts. But, that would have been too easy and less dramatic.

This should have been posted on Facebook, but there, Bergara may have seen it and called bullshit.

• Love
Small claims court. That's a sweet story.Let us know what judge/court will touch that one . People come up with some far fetched shit just to get attention. OP could just delete this bullshit story and save face .:rolleyes:

Not sure which of y'all deserves the label of "Issue Boy"......but at least 2 in this thread do.

Why don't you guys form a line and I'll just hand out the name tags as you pass by ?