• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara sucks ass, buyer beware.

$2000 rifle is gonna be a waste of time in courtā€¦. Lawyer fees alone will be way more than thatā€¦ and good luck getting them to cover attorney feesā€¦. Sell it or re barrel that bitch and go onā€¦ no offense meant to OP at all, but thatā€™s gonna be a huge waste of your time and money.

ZomboMeme 01052024070151.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Stevo86
Best friend is a design engineer on several of the most complex tech and future tech, doesn't mean shit as far as me, you and this goat fuck is concerned.

A professional engineer isn't a mechanical or design engineer, they are for a lack of a better description, a professional student. I see them and deal with them occasionally, but when it comes to the nut cutting, they fold. Having a complex ability to understand a problem and design a solution for the problem are one thing, being able to read a book, study and pass a test is another, don't confuse them. I have spent 28+ years in R&D and military component repair, I have an ability to understand and think outside the box, studying and passing a test, f that noise.

I haven't been concerned about the paint issue on your unpolished turd, I have been focused on the picatinny rail and action fit, talk about someone that doesn't have comprehensive reading abilities, I haven't strayed from that conversation until I asked the question. Could give two shits, I wanted to know if that is really a common issue, because, apparently it is, and Bergara is selling garbage and you bought in three times.

Now, take your puddle of mud and build a fence. You refuse to answer every question and call us idiots, you're right, I am a fucking idiot for trying to help your ignorant ass solve a $3 problem with $20 of lipstick.

Take the rifle and your girlfriend's diploma and shove them both up your ass.

LOL youā€™re a fucking idiot.

You really think so? I kind of thought it was just sort of a regular, run of the mill, SH Bear Pit thread. "went to shit." ? Doesn`t that kind presume that it wasn`t shit from the git go?
As my step-grandfather would say, "you have a point there. Let your hair grow out and you can cover it up."

• Haha
Reactions: Glowie and Pbgt
As my step-grandfather would say, "you have a point there. Let your hair grow out and you can cover it up."
LOL! That`s a good one! Actually, I really did think threads like this one are the Bear Pit`s stock and trade. Based on the reaction of some, perhaps this one is somewhat over the top? If that`s true, I wonder how much of that would have to do with the " personalities " involved?

Reactions: Ronws
This thread went to shit.
Talked to a few guys yesterday & this thread came up. Everyone was in the same page, when they seen the title & who the poster was. Everyone checked their popcorn stock quickly, as we all knew where it was going and some have bets on the ending as well.

Talked to a few guys yesterday & this thread came up. Everyone was in the same page, when they seen the title & who the poster was. Everyone checked their popcorn stock quickly, as we all knew where it was going and some have bets on the ending as well.
Many times, it`s not what one says, but how one says it.

No argument from me on that, especially when married with the identity of a known poster.
You seemed confused yesterday, told us that you thought bicycle boy was a knoble warrior and that you didn't understand the responses and vitriol. You probably still don't understand the whole picture, but the direction this post took and the beating he took here are as predictable as the sunrise, and the op is part of a small group who have spent many years earning their abuse. He deserves whatever he gets.

2 facts and the only ones you can really get in 7 pages and over 350 posts.

Bergara rifles?
Meh. Roll of the dice some of us arent willing to take.
Only a fool would chance another when already burned 2x.

OP?
An overly internet aggressive, grammatically challenged, and chronic exaggerating know-it-all with a personality that most reverent and loving mothers would drown once the kid began to talkā€¦..

the OPs opinions join those of fuhq, death by dicking, and dbag thomasā€¦ā€¦
More useless than tits on a boar.

I do know guys in the Tampa area who know and shoot with the OP and say he isnt a douche in person.
Surprise.
Just an internet tough guy.

Bergara rifles?

OP?
An overly internet aggressive, grammatically challenged, and chronic exaggerating know-it-all with a personality that most reverent and loving mothers would drown once the kid began to talkā€¦..

I do know guys in the Tampa area who know and shoot with the OP and say he isnt a douche in person.
Surprise.

So he is some form of mental retard, got it. He sat on a bench blasting away while the barrel was roasting hot and he was angry because he lacks the talent to shoot a decent group. He sent the gun back, they made a modest effort to improve the accuracy and an intelligent person with a normal emotional range test fired the gun and got two nice groups.

They returned the gun to the emotionally stunted idiot with anger issues and he sat on a bench blasting away for another 60-100 rounds until the gun was boiling hot and his JB Weld bullshit melted or whatever retard shit he did to the gun failed. It shot exactly like a gun being held by an emotionally stunted retard will tend to shoot, no real surprise there.

Then he put his drama in the internet in a place called the Bear Pit and expected people to feel sorry for him. I promise you this New York or Jersey asshole who moved to Tampa is a fucking douchebag. If he is an asshole from Michigan he is ever worse than the other migrants who move to Florida.

Go buy another Savage, put your $8 dollar scope on it and tell us again how tactical you are. Maybe take a picture in a balaclava kneeling by the hedges or sneaking into the neighbors car port for extra points. If you have "special claws that allow you to climb walls" and some bullshit gunshow tac vest and shitty steel plates covered with Rhino Liner you win the internet. If you tape extra plates to your chest you are the king of the internet.

Last edited:
You seemed confused yesterday, told us that you thought bicycle boy was a knoble warrior and that you didn't understand the responses and vitriol. You probably still don't understand the whole picture, but the direction this post took and the beating he took here are as predictable as the sunrise, and the op is part of a small group who have spent many years earning their abuse. He deserves whatever he gets.
Actually, and I suppose it didn`t come across as such, in large measure I was being facetious . I`ll admit to being somewhat surprised at the level of disparagement towards OP that has been doled out, however. I`ve been on the receiving end of rednecks disdain before, so in a way I can understand. Having said that, and on a personal note, I do find it quite amusing that what some anonymous poster might say, usually in terms and with language that I thought most of us would have left behind in high school or earlier, on some internet board can engender such emotional responses from other ostensibly adult individuals. That`s assuming, of course, that posters are genuinely as upset as they appear, which is sometimes hard to fathom. It`s particularly amusing in that it involves an inanimate object that`s really unimportant when placed in the context of other things in life. But it is kind of fun, I`ll admit!!

So he is some form of mental retard, got it. He sat on a bench blasting away while the barrel was roasting hot and he was angry because he lacks the talent to shoot a decent group. He sent the gun back, they made a modest effort to improve the accuracy and an intelligent person with a normal emotional range test fired the gun and got two nice groups.

They returned the gun to the emotionally stunted idiot with anger issues and he sat on a bench blasting away for another 60-100 rounds until the gun was boiling hot and his JB Weld bullshit melted or whatever retard shit he did to the gun failed. It shot exactly like a gun being held by an emotionally stunted retard will tend to shoot, no real surprise there.

Then he put his drama in the internet in a place called the Bear Pit and expected people to feel sorry for him. I promise you this New York or Jersey asshole who moved to Tampa is a fucking douchebag. If he is an asshole from Michigan he is ever worse than the other migrants who move to Florida.

Go buy another Savage, put your $8 dollar scope on it and tell us again how tactical you are. Maybe take a picture in a balaclava kneeling by the hedges or sneaking into the neighbors car port for extra points. If you have "special claws that allow you to climb walls" and some bullshit gunshow tac vest and shitty steel plates covered with Rhino Liner you win the internet. If you tape extra plates to your chest you are the king of the internet.
First maybe 3 or 4 pages were in Bolt Gun.

Reactions: Jscb1b
@lonegunman762x51 I laughed when I got to the crack about Michigan. Well done. I have had friends from there, no worries. And one of my favorite musicians, Uncle Ted, is from there.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
So he is some form of mental retard, got it. He sat on a bench blasting away while the barrel was roasting hot and he was angry because he lacks the talent to shoot a decent group. He sent the gun back, they made a modest effort

No, sir. Today you win the internet. I'd lost faith in this one, but you're post offers this Thread of the Damned redemption.
1000008378.jpg

Well, it certainly sounds as though my Savages have performed better than his Bergaras. Then again, I probably donā€™t have as high an expectation for my guns as he does for his admittedly. But Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m having a lot more fun!
Hey, I was having a grand willy of a time with my Savages until I got on SH and found it was amazing what I accomplished when I didn't know what I couldn't do!

Surprise.
Did they say anything like, he can't shoot for shit ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jscb1b

Bergara rifles?

OP?

Surprise.
ā€œ isnā€™t a douche in person.ā€ Well , we all know you couldnā€™t say 95% of whatā€™s said on here in person and not have to expect to require a full set of dentures in short order. Thatā€™s a main reason why this stuff shouldnā€™t be taken seriously in the first place!

In todays fucked up morally lost world, tits on a boar are probably welcome and useful by some sadly.

Letā€™s be more careful about what we say, mmmkay. The interwebs is forever

• Haha
ā€œ isnā€™t a douche in person.ā€ Well , we all know you couldnā€™t say 95% of whatā€™s said on here in person and not have to expect to require a full set of dentures in short order. Thatā€™s a main reason why this stuff shouldnā€™t be taken seriously in the first place!
Amen, twin brother from another mother.

Reactions: 101st
8 pages of mostly an exchange of personal insults and character assassination.

Itā€™s a Bear Pit special.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glowie
This thread has sent the popcorn sales though the roof. Futures of May and June popcorn are now quadruple the price they were in April

IMG_3248.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: adubeau
True. All you have to do to derail my train of thought or diatribe is say tits.

Like Ron White said, if you have seen on woman's pair of tits, you pretty much want to see them all.
I thought I could save myself with that one, but my wife wasn't buying Ron's philo. Even if we can roll them up like cigarettes!

1st update with some target pics.

Target on cardboard was most of the groups fired on the first range trip before it was sent in.

Target on paper is one of the targets from last range trip where it shot the two good groups with the barrel hot as described in the original post. All others were on barrel that had been cleaned from previous ammo type and fouled on another target with 3 rounds each before shooting the groups.

As you can see accuracy improved after they recrowned it, but itā€™s not shooting anywhere near an acceptable level of accuracy. The largest group on the first range trip was a little over 6ā€ and the larger group on the last range trip was one of the Federal TA groups that are pictured at 2.224ā€. The best group from a cold but fouled barrel is the group also pictured with Hornady Precision Hunter 175gr at 1.167ā€.

Iā€™ll find the other targets and post them. They got shoved somewhere during the trip and werenā€™t on the backer with these.
Don't bother, you already look foolish enough .