• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CIA Agent Confesses To Deep State Coup Against President Trump and The American People!

Not one elected Republican in federal government did a fucking thing, not one. Every Republican in office sided with Democrats to shit on Trump and put this blithering fucking idiot Biden in office. Before you some here and cry about us, take a good fucking look at what we use for elected officials.

Any idiot on the fucking planet with two or more working brain cells knew it was outright fraud.

So, after over sixty years, evidence and deathbed confessions grudgingly reveals the CIA headed by Bush Sr. played a major role in a coup d'état with the asassination of JFK. Nobody has come forward and confessed shit.

Conversely, less than four years later, they openly brag about stealing the 2020 election. They're not going to silence the agent. They don't care if everyone knows.

james okeefe didn't kill himself.

not sure this proves all that much.

• Haha
Reactions: mtrmn and atomic41
james okeefe didn't kill himself.

not sure this proves all that much.

Does this type of thing really surprise anyone? Same with all the riots and shit going on right or the racism stuff. Just a distraction and another way to "identify " people

Reactions: Bender and mtrmn
This is not new info; there have been a number of congressional hearings and official investigations that lead to this conclusion. And after the last two decades it will take more than this to shock me.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I would guess the releasing of this info is work of the CIA. Because this is what people want to hear. There have been people working nonstop to find this info. So instead of having people dig and maybe find something they dont want them to find, they control the situation and what they find out. Like a controlled sacrifice. Situation is a lot easier to deal with when they know what info you got, they know you will investigate, they know it all. The outcome is all setup and waiting. It will go in a lot of circles, people just doing their jobs, it will take forever, most will get forgot about, whoever it comes back to will resign with a fat pension. Some old guy that was going to retire anyway. By then we'll all be focused on something else.
Just another play where we think we won but clearly lost before it even all started. You control the info going out, you control it all. Its the CIA duh...

7m3in0rmZIW4.jpeg

My impression is that the real idiot was this alphabet spook for not realizing the OBVIOUS line of questioning by his "date" whose goal was to compromise him. He was obviously thinking with his "little head" trying to impress the girl. So, I'm not sure I believe everything he's saying. But it is an interesting video to watch.

They wrote a news article bragging about the organization of so called businesses to collude and scam.

They want you to know.

Part of the demoralization.
Thats exactly right, part of the 'Subjugation and Breaking of will'.

The Right calls for public executions of traitors in the government and deservedly so but it is the Left that will be doing the executing.

Amjad Anton Fseisi did not commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice with a bolt action rifle....
With his non-dominant hand.

Reminds me of the story of Phillip Marshall. He had been an Air America pilot back in the day. After the events of 9/11, he wondered how this could happen. Well, it would require training and practice, even if it was faked. So, he followed the crumbs to the Pinal (Arizona) Air Park, owned by the CIA and that is where they have a bunch of planes for repairs, modifications, etcetera. It only made sense then, that pilots would practice here.

One day, a friend of his son stopped at the house to ride bikes and play and no one answered the door. The neighbor across the street went over and through a glass panel in the door, so Phillip laying on the floor and not moving. Odd, because earlier that day, they saw some men in black suits visit as they left for the supermarket.

The neighbor called 911 which got him the sheriff's office.

18 hours later, they showed up. 20 minutes of investigation to determine, while the clean-up crew had already arrived, that Phillip shot his wife and son and daughter and the dog (always the dog). And then shot himself in the back of the head on the left side. This is a problem because Phillip was right-handed.

So, after over sixty years, evidence and deathbed confessions grudgingly reveals the CIA headed by Bush Sr. played a major role in a coup d'état with the asassination of JFK. Nobody has come forward and confessed shit.

Conversely, less than four years later, they openly brag about stealing the 2020 election. They're not going to silence the agent. They don't care if everyone knows.

I'm not saying you are fucked up like a football bat, but George Bush Sr. ran the CIA for one single year in 1976-1977. JFK was killed in November 1963. Was he a time traveler? Explain to us how it works in your mind where people from the future go back and alter history? Was Bush hoping to get Marilyn Monroe as his side piece? Did Joe Biden tell you Bush was bad? Help us out.

In 2020 the democrats used a network of communists, marxists, leftist trash, the FBI and CIA to steal an election and alter the course of the country. We literally have government agencies working directly for political parties, taxpayers are being forced to fund entire agencies who work solely for the enrichment of one particular group at the expense of the rest of the country. NOT ONE republican elected official in a federal office did anything to put a stop to it.

That will always be the part of the problem I find amazing, no republican cares about election fraud enough to do anything to stop it.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you are fucked up like a football bat, but George Bush Sr. ran the CIA for one single year in 1976-1977. JFK was killed in November 1963. Was he a time traveler? Explain to us how it works in your mind where people from the future go back and alter history? Was Bush hoping to get Marilyn Monroe as his side piece? Did Joe Biden tell you Bush was bad? Help us out.

In 2020 the democrats used a network of communists, marxists, leftist trash, the FBI and CIA to steal an election and alter the course of the country. We literally have government agencies working directly for political parties, taxpayers are being forced to fund entire agencies who work solely for the enrichment of one particular group at the expense of the rest of the country. NOT ONE republican elected official in a federal office did anything to put a stop to it.

That will always be the part of the problem I find amazing, no republican cares about election fraud enough to do anything to stop it.
Bush Sr may not have been in charge of the CIA during the Kennedy assassination but there is a pic of a guy standing next to the Dal-Tex building who looked a lot like him. Not saying it was him. Could have been a doppleganger.

I would think that in any field they wouldnt let someone run the entire thing if they hadnt had prior experience. Like they just let some new guy some in and run it? Especially the tight knit fraternity type agencies like the CIA. You got to be somebody.

I would think that in any field they wouldnt let someone run the entire thing if they hadnt had prior experience. Like they just let some new guy some in and run it? Especially the tight knit fraternity type agencies like the CIA. You got to be somebody.
Well, see, we expect masterminds because of Hollywood. What we get is Keystone Kops.

Reactions: jr81452 and 101st
The CIA and other agencies have been couping, killing and acting traitorous since at least the time that Eisenhower was in office.
actually from truman. and,it's mother the OSS,was involved in the help fdr gave stalin,and mao.

Bush was balls deep in the CIA and vice versa during the JFK assassination. He ran the CIA after this photo showing him in front of the TSBD right after JFK was killed.

I don't think he was a 'time traveler', but more of a CIA agent. If you're involved in whacking a sitting president, you know things and people. If your knowledge is kept hidden in a time box 'to be opened upon my early death by suicide or accident' you can use it to become the head of the company or even president yourself.

I hope that helped you.

1714666267819.png

Let see, we have bush, JFK, CIA, and cover up all in the same thread. So now if you really want to learn something, search the ties between the following,...Prescott Bush, coup 1933, Hitler, & General S. Bulter. Ya Bush one and his Kin, have a long history of trying to fuck the US, for many, many years to self serve their agenda.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Bush was balls deep in the CIA and vice versa during the JFK assassination. He ran the CIA after this photo showing him in front of the TSBD right after JFK was killed.

I don't think he was a 'time traveler', but more of a CIA agent. If you're involved in whacking a sitting president, you know things and people. If your knowledge is kept hidden in a time box 'to be opened upon my early death by suicide or accident' you can use it to become the head of the company or even president yourself.

I hope that helped you.

View attachment 8409371
That's the pic and I was wrong. It was not the Dal Tex, it was the book suppository, as I like to call it.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Who believes we can somehow vote our way out of this?

Reactions: mtrmn
Let see, we have bush, JFK, CIA, and cover up all in the same thread. So now if you really want to learn something, search the ties between the following,...Prescott Bush, coup 1933, Hitler, & General S. Bulter. Ya Bush one and his Kin, have a long history of trying to fuck the US, for many, many years to self serve their agenda.
Any idea what "their agenda" is? They sure as fuck is not getting rich, powerful or famous. For people who have been gaming the system since 1933 they are doing piss poorly. Shit, Taylor Swift set her flat but down with a guitar less than 20 years ago and that bitch is a billionaire with three private jets and a flat as a flapjack butt. Apparently, money cannot fix a flat ass. George Bush senior managed to marry an ugly woman and get a middle manager job for a really shitty baseball team. He didn't even get to fuck Marilyn Monroe, she died dripping Kenndy's New England chowder
thanks to Hoover.

Man, that Prescott Bush / Hitler connection was a study in collusion itself.

There was a video that covered it which I saw awhile back. Some things are so distasteful you expunge it from memory.

Any idea what "their agenda" is? They sure as fuck is not getting rich, powerful or famous. For people who have been gaming the system since 1933 they are doing piss poorly. Shit, Taylor Swift set her flat but down with a guitar less than 20 years ago and that bitch is a billionaire with three private jets and a flat as a flapjack butt. Apparently, money cannot fix a flat ass. George Bush senior managed to marry an ugly woman and get a middle manager job for a really shitty baseball team. He didn't even get to fuck Marilyn Monroe, she died dripping Kenndy's New England chowder
thanks to Hoover.

Some men seek wealth

Others understand power and control over the masses of humanity is a greater accomplishment.

I think a lot of it is just being power hungry. Others like poking bears.

Which reminds me of a sign I recently saw.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Except for bears. Bears will kill you.

G.W. Bush was a dirty old bastard in his final years. Confined to a wheelchair, he lost all inhibitions and would go hands on with any young nurse within reach, trying to stick his gnarly finger up their dress.

With his non-dominant hand.

Reminds me of the story of Phillip Marshall. He had been an Air America pilot back in the day. After the events of 9/11, he wondered how this could happen. Well, it would require training and practice, even if it was faked. So, he followed the crumbs to the Pinal (Arizona) Air Park, owned by the CIA and that is where they have a bunch of planes for repairs, modifications, etcetera. It only made sense then, that pilots would practice here.

One day, a friend of his son stopped at the house to ride bikes and play and no one answered the door. The neighbor across the street went over and through a glass panel in the door, so Phillip laying on the floor and not moving. Odd, because earlier that day, they saw some men in black suits visit as they left for the supermarket.

The neighbor called 911 which got him the sheriff's office.

18 hours later, they showed up. 20 minutes of investigation to determine, while the clean-up crew had already arrived, that Phillip shot his wife and son and daughter and the dog (always the dog). And then shot himself in the back of the head on the left side. This is a problem because Phillip was right-handed.
Similar shit supposedly happened to the producer of the film “ Gray State” that ended up not being made.

Some men seek wealth

Others understand power and control over the masses of humanity is a greater accomplishment.
Yes they do.
Most don't have a clue about Bush (ones) boat that was used in the bay of pigs either.

Those that like information, deep Search Bush (one) & the Barbara II.
The Barbara III is easy as is the Barbara I, you might not find it on the web, but uncle as some files held via a letter agency.
Clue

Reactions: W54/XM-388