• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Bet he didn't get the "Separate and distinct" vaccine.

I seem to remember that the Clancy book Rainbow Six involved Separate and distinct Vaccines for the chosen...

Just 'sayin.

Vaxx jokes are like the vaxxed! They never get old!

Pure Bloods are laughing all the way to... getting older!

Sirhr

Thats nothing compared to what they are making on the whole cancer scam... Turns out that cancer is NOT a disease and there is zero scientific evidence that it is a disease... Cancer is actually part of the human immune system, and is trying to protect itself from expireing. That explains their 97% failure rate in their supposed treatment/removal of cancer. Cancer is NOT the problem, there is an underlying root cause which when resolved will heal the body.

Here is the root cause of ALL health conditions... I just released these 5 minutes ago.
1000000501.jpg
1000000500.jpg

This is my 45th liver gallbladder flush in a row, so far I have removed 120,000 Intrahepatic gallstones. Im 58 and I feel 10x better than when I was 25, all my health issues are gone, remove the stones and the body heals itself. Its the cure for everything, end of story... And yes, the MSME (mainstream medical establishment) has lied to you, then brainwashes you. They are policed by the USG, why are you suprised??

Reactions: Tokay444
Comes out your backside like a regular bowel movement, totally painless. There are safegaurds in place as part of the flush to encourage and ensure the body releases the stones. This flush is nothing new, its been used for thousands of years to purge the liver, gallbladder and lymphatic system of toxins to maintain homeostasis. Hundreds of Millions of people have done this flush throughout history to maintain good health. Remember, symptoms are NOT the problem, symptoms are a sign that your body is trying to heal itself so stopping the symptoms or "treating" the symptoms only stops the body from fixing itself and just creates more problems... Just take a look and listen to the side effects that prescription medications causes, perfect example.

Last edited:
Comes out your backside like a regular bowel movement, totally painless. There are safegaurds in place as part of the flush to encourage and ensure the body releases the stones. This flush is nothing new, its been used for thousands of years to purge the liver, gallbladder and lymphatic system of toxins to maintain homeostasis. Hundreds of Millions of people have done this flush throughout history to maintain good health. Remember, symptoms are NOT the problem, symptoms are a sign that your body is trying to heal itself so stopping the symptoms or "treating" the symptoms only stops the body from fixing itself and just creates more problems... Just take a look and listen to the side effects that prescription medications causes, perfect example.
What does one have to do to make this flush happen?

Reactions: gigamortis
O
And don't forget that the sheep got free french fries!!!

Worth it? Well, maybe those heart attacks are from the cholesterol and Canola Oil!

Sirhr
Or a free throw on some fucked-out rental.

Better than fries tho, probably.

Wouldn't have happened if y'all had stood your ground together.
Comfort and security are a powerful thing. TN put out an offer to anyone willing to come that was fired by another state patrol for not getting the jab.
I think it is easy to arm chair quarterback this. You will pull your kids out of school, sell your house, find a new house move across the country, all this at a time when nothing was moving. That is a pretty tall order.

What you say is true, and I don't debate it, what I am saying is it would be a hell of a rough decision to make. I am very glad I did not have to make it.

We can really look to two things that are a plus with this entire deal.

First is I highly doubt the second go around with the bird flu or whatever will gain much traction. I highly doubt that MOST of the people are going to buy into it. I really think with even some of the "main stream" news folk having been hit personally with this it will be a very hard sell for them as well.

Second it is sheading even more light on the brain washing that same media and the WEF/UN/global types, and that includes our .gov has started to come into view. It is going to be a harder sell for any of the things that they are pushing. Things like fake meet, eating bugs, and all that other jazz is coming to light. It is more out there.

Like the movie said, the tighter you squeeze the more slips through your fingers.

Like others have said, I think there will be a "reset" but the question is will it go the globalist way, or not. Personally I think it will start their way, the will start to lose their grip on control, and then as they have the "button" they will delete everything.

So will the world end up like the world in Aryn Rands Anthem, or will the proles finally start to care and do something about it. No matter how it goes I doubt I will live to see it, not that I am planning on going anywhere soon. I think it is that far off.

I think it is easy to arm chair quarterback this. You will pull your kids out of school, sell your house, find a new house move across the country, all this at a time when nothing was moving. That is a pretty tall order.

What you say is true, and I don't debate it, what I am saying is it would be a hell of a rough decision to make. I am very glad I did not have to make it.
If 80% of the officers stood up for their rights do you think that the state would have fired all of them? If they fired even one of them the rest should have walked out until it was righted.
If you think that was a tough decision just wait.

If 80% of the officers stood up for their rights do you think that the state would have fired all of them? If they fired even one of them the rest should have walked out until it was righted.
yes I do think the state would have fired them....no doubt. All we need to do it look at what they did with other sectors where it was forced on people. Tossed to the curb, we all know that.

Reactions: WaltHer
This. It turns out that buying compliance is actually quite cheap. Not much conviction or self respect in the west anymore.

yes I do think the state would have fired them....no doubt. All we need to do it look at what they did with other sectors where it was forced on people. Tossed to the curb, we all know that.
It was too hard and scary for almost everyone that was challenged. The future is shit because of this.

We'll never know because they caved en mass. Only a few had the fortitude to stand for their beliefs.
A class action suit by a few thousand would have more backing than the 13 currently being bled dry by the system.

Reactions: BScore
If that shits coming out of him, I give him couple months at most😂
Well, not only that, but the quantity/frequency of it.

Seems like if every one of them is that big of a dump going out, he may want to give some consideration to the frequency of “what” is going out vs the frequency/repetition of what is going in.

And, perhaps modify his diet/intake a little bit.

Reactions: BScore
We'll never know because they caved en mass. Only a few had the fortitude to stand for their beliefs.
A class action suit by a few thousand would have more backing than the 13 currently being bled dry by the system.
You need to realize this it the real power they have over us. Let your mind wonder on those conversations. You will be without a job, well will start the process to pull your cert, I KNOW you have zero clue what that means, but no other job in LE, ANYWHERE. So you are 44 and that is what you have done all your life, what are you going to do, go work at Honeywell and sit in a box all day, Loomis Fargo drive a truck, sit all night at a power sub station....IF you can get on there. They usually like older officers, but if your cert has been removed it does raise the why question. Now you have a wife and 2.5 kids, a dog and a rabbit for little Jenny, house payments, car payments, little Jennies softball league. Just walk away. And hope you win that arbitration on why you got your cert yanked, good fucking luck.

I don't fault you for not knowing how things work in an area you are clueless in, and have a great despise for. I am trying to educate and let you know, it just would not work that way. This is one area I have first hand experience in, you don't.

You need to realize this it the real power they have over us. Let your mind wonder on those conversations. You will be without a job, well will start the process to pull your cert, I KNOW you have zero clue what that means, but no other job in LE, ANYWHERE. So you are 44 and that is what you have done all your life, what are you going to do, go work at Honeywell and sit in a box all day, Loomis Fargo drive a truck, sit all night at a power sub station....IF you can get on there. They usually like older officers, but if your cert has been removed it does raise the why question. Now you have a wife and 2.5 kids, a dog and a rabbit for little Jenny, house payments, car payments, little Jennies softball league. Just walk away. And hope you win that arbitration on why you got your cert yanked, good fucking luck.

I don't fault you for not knowing how things work in an area you are clueless in, and have a great despise for. I am trying to educate and let you know, it just would not work that way. This is one area I have first hand experience in, you don't.
1715768577822.png

Well, not only that, but the quantity/frequency of it.

Seems like if every one of them is that big of a dump going out, he may want to give some consideration to the frequency of “what” is going out vs the frequency/repetition of what is going in.

And, perhaps modify his diet/intake a little bit.
Gallstones dude... Read the thread, or, just eat another twinkie and down it with your mountain dew...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You missed his main point and opening statement. That’s the real problem.

This is my 45th liver gallbladder flush in a row, so far I have removed 120,000 Intrahepatic gallstones. Im 58 and I feel 10x better than when I was 25, all my health issues are gone, remove the stones and the body heals itself.
So you release an average of 2700 gall stones per flush and now have accumulated a collection of 120,000 gallstones? How big are these things?!?!

You missed his main point and opening statement. That’s the real problem.
And we know what they did with others that refused, to think if they all did left it would be different. I did not miss his point, I reject it. We do know what would happen.

And we know what they did with others that refused, to think if they all did left it would be different. I did not miss his point, I reject it. We do know what would happen.
How many will die as a result of "going along, to get along"?

I've already lost six family members - more than likely because they chose to not make waves.
And at this exact moment I have two or three more that are teetering on the brink at this moment.
Too many funerals for too many family members that had no heart issues before the vax.

How many will die as a result of "going along, to get along"?

I've already lost six family members - more than likely because they chose to not make waves.
And at this exact moment I have two or three more that are teetering on the brink at this moment.
Too many funerals for too many family members that had no heart issues before the vax.
I don't disagree, and we are doing a bit of 20-20 hindsight here. We knew something was off with this jab, but (I) never figured it would really be Bill Gates actually killing people, different batches for different groups of people and who knows what else level bad.

Like I said before if there is a silver lining to all this, I don't think many will fall for it a second time. They have tried to prime the pump of a new plandemic and it just does not seem to be taking. I have little doubt they will come up with something.

I don't disagree, and we are doing a bit of 20-20 hindsight here. We knew something was off with this jab, but (I) never figured it would really be Bill Gates actually killing people, different batches for different groups of people and who knows what else level bad.

Like I said before if there is a silver lining to all this, I don't think many will fall for it a second time. They have tried to prime the pump of a new plandemic and it just does not seem to be taking. I have little doubt they will come up with something.
Is that a good thing or bad thing? The CDC and the WHO lying only hurt us all. I will never trust their words again, but isn't that why we need them? What if the next one is a pandemic???? No one, myself included will give two shits. Using these organizations to push some agenda was a fucking horrible idea! If a true pandemic does comes along, we will be digging large holes for mass graves. Nobody will question if it is something to worry about the next time, the massive quantities of bodies will do the reporting. Fucking idiots!