• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

569781AA-DBA0-4D0D-9F47-A3540BE3A78D.jpeg

Reminds me of Jr high school.

We had a coach, Coach Gavin. A grizzled old Marine and we would be outside in snow, snow on the track running laps. Come on ladies it is not cold out here....he wore a huge parka. We has red shorts and a tank top shirt with the school name on it that was full of holes.

I do remember never getting sick however.

Fast forward about 2 years and I am in high school. He comes up and goes into "gym" class. This class was run by a very mentally ill man. The football coach. All the foot ball players on one side, and all us freshmen on the other. We played "dodge ball". But not with those soft red rubber balls, we played with volley balls, likely over inflated. I saw bleachers split, the divider between the boys side and the girls side get a volley ball sized hole in it. And this sick fuck just sitting there smiling. We did this EVERY DAY. As in EVERY DAY, never anything else, suit out and up on the basket ball court. You could advance to the free throw line to launch your attack.

Coach Gavin came in and put a hard stop to that. And that coach was gone, now mind you this was 1979-ish. After that we ran laps, played tennis and flag football, volley ball, basically everything that "gym" is suppose to be. Most of the football players dropped the class.

I know of only one kid that got really hurt with an orbital socket fracture from this guys little game.

Reactions: c1steve
... when public hangings were still a thing in America ... lower part of the gallow was for public whippings

The last hanging (not public) in America was in the 1990's IIRC but public hangings were still a thing in for a while in the 1900s.

You might be thinking of a pillory. Pillories and standalone whipping posts were usually more likely to be permanent fixtures than gallows. Prison gallows were usually permanent structures.

Unless it was just a post with a horizontal arm or a tree branch, gallows usually had a fairly complex, mostly open frame structure underneath to provide support for the platform to hold the executioner(s) along with, sometimes, any clergy. Unless it was a particularly rowdy town I don't think they

Pillory above, whipping post below.

delaware-pillory-and-whipping-post-ground-level-whipping-post-above-DENKJR.jpg

Prison gallows

d1bca860b061b3fea4df4380c96a54fb.jpg

Public gallows

1210970a9a230a61b845d74419e44ba6.jpg

I had the lumber yard deliver 90 2x6x16s for my deck a couple weeks ago.
Had 7 that were just not usable so I opened the back glass on my suburban and slid them in.
Go to the yard and told them I needed to return the 7.
They asked where they were I told them they were in the back of my suburban.
They didn’t believe me till I took them out and showed them.
The suburban is my farm truck.

This evidence is much more solid than the rest of the shit all of the climate eugenecists try to pass off to everyone

Nothing to do with climate…

Correlates to the moral degeneration of society since they stopped stoning the Sodomites and the carpet munchers as demons and witches.

Remember that 100 percent of the people who confuse causation with correlation are dead.

Sirhr