• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

8gfy0Ir1t8ei.jpeg
I'm ok with that. 🤷‍♂️

Most of us are going to die in an old folks home. Better to go out like him than dying in a soiled diaper.
I'll put a Luger in my mouth before I'll go to an old-folks home.

You'll see me on the news as "Cancer patient" with a big pile of brass around my ankles eliminating a prison population or something...

But I'll Never got to a home.

Sirhr

Well, this is pretty cool.........

I have been looking at them.... but there are some photographic tools that sense a ligntning burst and can fire the shutter 'right on time' with the strike.

Lots of the current strike photos are made using the device. And they are amazing! I'd love to be able to take some stirke photos.

Just something to watch. Technology lets us 'bottle lightning' these days.

Which is beyond awesome!

Sirhr

I'll put a Luger in my mouth before I'll go to an old-folks home.

You'll see me on the news as "Cancer patient" with a big pile of brass around my ankles eliminating a prison population or something...

But I'll Never got to a home.

Sirhr
Wife’s grandma is in one. Just visited. Very sad place. Sit and wait to die.

Guess it's going to be awhile before my grandson gets back to martial arts training. He suffered a major traumatic brain injury during a motocross race Sunday morning. Flight for Life ride to Children's hospital in Madison. Brain surgery Sunday afternoon. Going to be a very long recovery.
You, your family the doctors, and especially for your grandson will all be in our prayers.

Wife’s grandma is in one. Just visited. Very sad place. Sit and wait to die.
when i lived overseas, my gf was a welsh lass in school to be an occupational therapist.
if not familiar, OTs help people that become disabled (stroke or accident...) learn to adapt and care for themselves (as much as possible).
anyway, part of schooling was having to work in old folks homes to get some experience. i think nursing school is the same.

she said when the old people have a hard time pooping, some of them become what they called "diggers".
it doesn't take much to figure out what that means. :oops: :sick:

My wife has threatened to cut me off if I ever teach another dog to smile. So the "new" dog learned to ask for things he wants. Now instead of coming up and smiling for something he will come up and bark.

There are two things I am now not allowed to teach dogs.

I think I am going to teach the next one to smile and ask for things both.