• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grande Theft ballpoint

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Last edited:
Don't worry, we'll sue for racism, pain and suffering, loss of work, emotional trauma...you do work don't you?

1714578115929.png

I like his automatic response when they caught up with him. The lies are pre-programmed:

"I don't have your pen. I was at my babymomma's house when it happened. These are my cousin's pants..."

Did the officer get his pen back? Story didn't say. Did they do an anal cavity search on side of road for good measure?

Reactions: Im2bent
Next time don't steal. It seems pretty clear. Maybe it was like the pen Riggs wife gave him before the South African gold smugglers killed her for getting to close. Maybe he was on the ragged edge?????? He has a special bullet, a hollow point, etc, etc, etc, etc.
You seem to have forgotten to add the "twin carbines", to which I'm still awaiting a picture or definition of a single firearm with twin carbines.

Internal combustion engine, with twin turbo's, sure.
Bic ball-point with twin-colors even, (remember those?, black and red)

You seem to have forgotten to add the "twin carbines", to which I'm still awaiting a picture or definition of a single firearm with twin carbines.

Internal combustion engine, with twin turbo's, sure.
Bic ball-point with twin-colors even, (remember those?, black and red)

These are more better

1714689391986.png

1714689405881.png

1714689424040.png

OK, the headline makes this seem a bit petty, but after watching the video, well, stop fucking around, dipshit! Officer yells, "Gimme back my pen," but dipshit taunts by waggling the pen out the window. Cop jumps in vehicle and lights up. Dipshit stops at house, but then tries to backskip away, with a lame, "I don't have it..." as the officer warns, "Get back here, or I'll tase you." Dipshit of course decides his juvenile, imbecilic, feigned innocent, "I don't have it (which may have been true...probably tossed it out a window), but that won't fly as it's on video you taunted with it, and tossing it after the fact doesn't absolve you, dumbass.

No, after watching this, guy was looking for a punch in the face for being a general asshole, if it were anyone else, with those antics. As it stands, the officer simply tased and a fellow dropped on him while down to cuff him...guy must be made of glass if that somehow broke his leg.

I don't like excessive force or petty cops, but this really doesn't fit the bill; headline story mode of the "news" is misleading.

I can’t imagine being that emotionally weak to need a pen that bad…..both of em.
I can. I don't blame the cop one bit.

Having to deal with shiftless sub-human garbage all day you know what to expect; theft, lying, running, fighting, hating, shooting, cutting in line...it wears your tolerances thin.

Here in Vermont, we were issued pens that wrote in -40 degree temps. If that pen came out… you weren’t getting a warning!

If I had to get out of the cruiser with that plastic shower cap thing on my hat… you weren’t getting a warning.

If you batted your eyelids and smiled and showed your clevage… and were a dude… you weren’t getting a warning.

Remember those tips before getting pulled over

Sirhr

OK, the headline makes this seem a bit petty, but after watching the video, well, stop fucking around, dipshit! Officer yells, "Gimme back my pen," but dipshit taunts by waggling the pen out the window. Cop jumps in vehicle and lights up. Dipshit stops at house, but then tries to backskip away, with a lame, "I don't have it..." as the officer warns, "Get back here, or I'll tase you." Dipshit of course decides his juvenile, imbecilic, feigned innocent, "I don't have it (which may have been true...probably tossed it out a window), but that won't fly as it's on video you taunted with it, and tossing it after the fact doesn't absolve you, dumbass.

No, after watching this, guy was looking for a punch in the face for being a general asshole, if it were anyone else, with those antics. As it stands, the officer simply tased and a fellow dropped on him while down to cuff him...guy must be made of glass if that somehow broke his leg.

I don't like excessive force or petty cops, but this really doesn't fit the bill; headline story mode of the "news" is misleading.
That's been my theory for a while. Some of these guys out there are simply begging to get their asses kicked. I mean, kicked so hard that they walk funny for two weeks and three days.

Reactions: jrassy
Here in Vermont, we were issued pens that wrote in -40 degree temps. If that pen came out… you weren’t getting a warning!

If I had to get out of the cruiser with that plastic shower cap thing on my hat… you weren’t getting a warning.

If you batted your eyelids and smiled and showed your clevage… and were a dude… you weren’t getting a warning.

Sirhr
Early one morning we were pulling out of the hotel parking lot. We put our rain gear on before heading out to the bike. Wasn't looking forward to a day long ride in the rain but we had miles to do. A Buffalo NY cop pulled me over 100 ft from the lot. He signaled for me to go back to his cruiser. Ummm nope. He got his raincoat and hat on and came to me. He then explained that it was an 85 dollar fine for loud pipes. I told him that he shouldn't waste the paper because I wasn't going to pay it anyway. He said they'll suspend your license and some other stuff. I asked him if he had even looked at my tag or license. Do you think that's gonna matter in TN? He wrote me a warning and explained that if I come back and don't fix it.... I laughed and thanked him for giving me a free pass for the rest of my time in NY.

I would have tased him over a Montblanc. A Bic, shrug...grab another from under the seat.
I'd keep cheap disposable pens and tell them to keep them. I wouldn't want it back after Tra'vontay has fingered it with his booger pickers anyway.

And rig it so when he pushes the clicker it punctures a cartridge filled with Tink's Skunk Scent.

I'd keep cheap disposable pens and tell them to keep them. I wouldn't want it back after Tra'vontay has fingered it with his booger pickers anyway.

And rig it so when he pushes the clicker it punctures a cartridge filled with Tink's Skunk Scent.
Now that is clever.

A guy I knew 40 years ago was an Irving police officer and told me a story of a Halloween night call to a 7-11 about a man with a gun.

The rolled in quiet and the clerk was out in the parking lot. He showed them the back door. Charlie grabbed the shottie and went came up behind the guy. He was dressed as an Old West gunslinger with a fake gun that looked real.

Charlie rested the barrel on the young man's shoulder and said, "one wrong move and you are dead."

Well, the kid crapped his pants. They found it was not real and suggested that he remove it before walking into a store. He wanted a ride from the cops but they were not about to let his soiled britches contaminate the squad car.

Sirhr
Is this you Sirhr?

Not me... but truely savage!

One of my best 'stop' stories was pulling over a real CT Audi SUV-Truck-driving peckerhead for totally blowing through a stop sign. I always gave warmings for that... unless 'attitude' was involved.

Me: "do you know why I stopped you?"

Peckerhead. "No."

Me. "Well, sir, you went through that stop sign and barely even slowed down."

Peckerhead: "I came to a full stop at that stop sign. This is bull."

Peckerhead's 10-year-old-daughter from passenger seat "You didn't even come close to stopping, dad. Don't lie to the officer."

Me: "Sir, I normally give warnings to people for a rolling stop. Unless they show attitude. But you seem to have raised a really good daughter. So I'm going to ask one more time... Do you know why I stopped you?"

Peckerhead: "Because I blew through that stop sign."

Me: "Thank you sir. License, registration and proof of insurance so I can write your warning."

Noone 'got' a ticket from me. But plenty of peckerheads earned one.

Cheers,

Sirhr