• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Night Vision INFIRAY BOLT TX60C 1024 60MM

jojotheclown

Spray and Pray
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2018
Texas
Any thoughts on this new unit? Specs look good at first glance, but the lack of integrated LRF kinda sucks. Picture quality should be awesome. Thinking of it on a bolt gun for coyote hunting, but not a fan of the lack of integrated LRF and it being chinesium. I wish Pulsar or Nvision would come out with something similar.

I’ve been talking to a dealer the last couple days about this scope and some others, im looking to get a new thermal here in the next couple weeks. I was initially considering the iray RH50R and think thats what I’m going to stick with. This new bolt is tempting especially for the money but a non integrated lrf is a dealbreaker for me, that’s one of the big reasons I’m wanting to upgrade from my old trail XP50.

The iRay Bluetooth LRF is actually quite decent. I mount mine at the 3oclock position with my TH50v2
Wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me but I’d prefer 1.5x base magnification and higher FOV with a 1024 core
Also would be nice if they had integrated ballistics like some ATNs.

Ordered one from my LGS this morning! Nice of them to include a QD mount and hopefully the buy a TH50Cv2 get a free LRF deal will be offered with the TX60C.

Last edited:
Ordered the TH60 for the resolution and 3x base mag. Will have to get used to the mounted LRF. I had just purchased a RH50r and the LRF is ok. Not as accurate or fast as the XRF. The picture in the RH50R is great. Venture to say better than the XRF. Love the 18650 battery. It’s pretty exciting to see the technology get better.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Ordered the TH60 for the resolution and 3x base mag. Will have to get used to the mounted LRF. I had just purchased a RH50r and the LRF is ok. Not as accurate or fast as the XRF. The picture in the RH50R is great. Venture to say better than the XRF. Love the 18650 battery. It’s pretty exciting to see the technology get better.

I was dead set on an RH50R until the TX60C got announced. Definitely not thrilled with the external lrf, I’d be willing to bet they integrate it in the next year or two.

How’s the ballistic calculator work in these scopes? Does you give you a new aiming point like the pulsars does?

I was dead set on an RH50R until the TX60C got announced. Definitely not thrilled with the external lrf, I’d be willing to bet they integrate it in the next year or two.

How’s the ballistic calculator work in these scopes? Does you give you a new aiming point like the pulsars does?
I ordered it online right before they released it. I don’t know about the ballistic reticle but it would have to be similar. I definitely ready to find out. Should have it relatively soon. I would have preferred integrated but the draw of 1024 was too much to wait. The RH50R has a reticle you can design but doesn’t have the ballistic reticle. Hopefully they do an update?

I ordered it online right before they released it. I don’t know about the ballistic reticle but it would have to be similar. I definitely ready to find out. Should have it relatively soon. I would have preferred integrated but the draw of 1024 was too much to wait. The RH50R has a reticle you can design but doesn’t have the ballistic reticle. Hopefully they do an update?

A retailer told me the RH50R had the ballistic calculator, I might have to call an iray rep an ask some questions.

It has a custom reticle that you can put yardage marks that are custom for your bullet but not one that works with the LRF.

I was told the opposite, I asked if it had a custom reticle builder and he said no but it has a ballistic calculator. None of the videos I watched brought the reticle builder or ballistic calculator up.

I was told the opposite, I asked if it had a custom reticle builder and he said no but it has a ballistic calculator. None of the videos I watched brought the reticle builder or ballistic calculator up.
Google Iray custom reticle. There are a few videos of it. You purchase it through the app. I have not set up mine yet but have watched the videos. Look at Iray.com and it lists the reticles. The TH60 does though. Pulsar did theirs through an update. Hopefully Iray does soon👍

Reactions: Jnull
I’ve done the custom reticle through the app and it works fine but apparently some of the newer models like the HYH50W have a ballistic feature where you upload an XLS file of your dope.
Honestly for all of its flaws, the ATN ballistic feature worked great paired with their LRF

Dang - I hadn't heard of this unit before. The image looks pretty awesome. I'm still getting things done with my MK1 640, but definitely tempted to upgrade.