• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is she right or wrong?

Just found out my neighbor was vaxxed- great guy, conservative, had a fatal coronary in the passenger seat while his wife was rushing him to the ER. He died on his birthday. Fuck Fauci and all the other Nazis around the world.

She is wrong. It's been proven that the shots ranged from saline solution to very hot lots. The people that received the hot lots are already in trouble or dead. I convinced a lot of people that got the first shot not to get another one hoping that helps. If they received multiple shots I think she may not be far off.

I'm also a believer in the theory that the shots didn't work nearly as well as they had hoped they would in killing people.

“However, while the comments are already stomach-churning, Cahill issued this warning in 2021.”

Either way, we should start to get an idea this year of how accurate her claim is.

Reactions: Yasherka
My neighbor and his wife have had like 9 or 12 or 18 shots, I dont know how many. Every brand, every booster, every 3 months or some such...

They arent dead yet...

They also have had covid multiple times LOL....

Seems counterintuitive to me honestly. Most of the cucks that took it we’re on “their” team. If most of them die, it would leave a lot of unfriendly folks to some parties left?

Maybe I’m crazy, but the vax is not the mass casualty producing event they are waiting on, it will be something else.

My UPS driver that delivers to me, is in his early 50's I think, never really asked. His wife was vaccinated, and she's been diagnosed with parkinsons. Is it connected....I don't know. There's no family history, but only 15% of those with parkinsons have family history, so we can't really rule that out. My father, 80 later this year, was just diagnosed the week before last with Parkinsons....he's also vaccinated. 2 of my brothers are vaccinated, but they're liberals and thus, clinically retarded.

The wild thing about my dad, walked in the agent orange sprayed jungles of Vietnam with his 2 lifelong best friends. Both are dead from cancer, and my dad has never had any cancer or major health problems ever in his life.

I guess in the next 3 to 5 years we'll find out whether she's right or wrong. I'm glad that I have been in a position where I couldn't be forced to get a vaccination, and I was able to keep my kids from getting it. I feel for those who were forced to get it in order to keep their jobs.

Branden

Additional thought, and I'm too lazy to edit my post.

perhaps this is the same as all those climate change scientists that have said the oceans will rise, and the air will get too hot, and the sky will fall. They used to say all that on timelines that they knew we'd all forget. Back in the 80's we were all going freeze to death in an ice age, then it was the hole in the ozone, than it's global warming, then global climate change. I wonder what the next buzzword will be. Back then the internet wasn't the monster it is, and they likely didn't think there would ever be something where references historical reports would be so easy. Now we have crazy politcians using really short timelines that we'll nearly all be around to see if it's a prophecy, or the ramblings of a bat shit crazy former bartender, only all their supporters are just too stupid to bother fact checking, or even remembering the shit that they're being force fed.

Branden

Reactions: gigamortis
If she's correct, I don't feel sorry for the ones who got the shot and wanted to force it on the rest of us.

On the other hand, I feel sorry for the people that had to chose between feeding their family or getting fired for not getting the shot.

I feel sorry for the children and the very old people who were also forced to take the shot.

Here's a question to ponder; has everyone noticed that the politicians who bragged about (supposedly) getting the shot have never suffered any side effects, to include death?

My neighbor and his wife have had like 9 or 12 or 18 shots, I dont know how many. Every brand, every booster, every 3 months or some such...

They arent dead yet...

They also have had covid multiple times LOL....
I know a couple people who stopped getting COVID 12 times per year once it was changed back to them having to use suck time for it. Just take tests until they got a positive.

Additional thought, and I'm too lazy to edit my post.

perhaps this is the same as all those climate change scientists that have said the oceans will rise, and the air will get too hot, and the sky will fall. They used to say all that on timelines that they knew we'd all forget. Back in the 80's we were all going freeze to death in an ice age, then it was the hole in the ozone, than it's global warming, then global climate change. I wonder what the next buzzword will be. Back then the internet wasn't the monster it is, and they likely didn't think there would ever be something where references historical reports would be so easy. Now we have crazy politcians using really short timelines that we'll nearly all be around to see if it's a prophecy, or the ramblings of a bat shit crazy former bartender, only all their supporters are just too stupid to bother fact checking, or even remembering the shit that they're being force fed.

Branden
Like maybe the news organizations, or whoever some of them work for, are in support of saying anything as long as it keeps people glued to their screens and giving clicks and likes?

I think if we unplugged the interweb, all social media, cable, dish, whatever is being used, then they would instantly be powerless.

I know a couple people who stopped getting COVID 12 times per year once it was changed back to them having to use suck time for it. Just take tests until they got a positive.

She works from home(self employed) and he travels a ton for work. A lot of his jobs required his team to get covid tests before coming out for quite a while(some probably still do). He's popped positive a bunch of times. He's been legit sick at least 3 times, if not 4 and she has been legit sick a few times. I told him he pop's positive with no symptoms because he has like 3 gallons of horse sperm inside of his body... I mean 3 gallons of covid vaccine...

Seems counterintuitive to me honestly. Most of the cucks that took it we’re on “their” team. If most of them die, it would leave a lot of unfriendly folks to some parties left?

Maybe I’m crazy, but the vax is not the mass casualty producing event they are waiting on, it will be something else.
That was my first line of thought when my 3 layer tinfoil hat wearing wife started talking about this shit. I said as much. A day or 2 went by and she came up with "getting rid of the dummies to better the species". I really couldn't argue with that one so I didn't. I'm not sure what to believe but I NEVER trust .GOV to do something good for me.

I have an aunt just a couple years older than me. She and her husband jabbed a couple times each. She has had the fever too many times to count. After the 2nd time, I figured she was just wanting to stay home from work. Now I am convinced of that. I figure if you take enough of any sort of test, you will get a positive pop eventually. That's also one of the reasons my wife and I have never had the fever...we never got the clotshot and we have never taken a test.

I have an aunt just a couple years older than me. She and her husband jabbed a couple times each. She has had the fever too many times to count. After the 2nd time, I figured she was just wanting to stay home from work. Now I am convinced of that. I figure if you take enough of any sort of test, you will get a positive pop eventually. That's also one of the reasons my wife and I have never had the fever...we never got the clotshot and we have never taken a test.
The tests they used had a very high false positive rate. I don't know if they have changed tests now.

Reactions: Aftermath
I know a dozen people I work with that all ran down and got the shot as soon as it was available. I also have a cousin that took it. (Nurse)
One of my friends that took it was diagnosed with a heart condition shortly after he took it.

Nobody is dead yet though. And we're all in a pretty physically demanding line of work with a wide ranging age group between the ones that took it. Two things they all have in common, they all took it early on, and none of them got any boosters.

I do have grandparents in Indiana that took it. They've been jabbed and boosted several times. Their health has been in steady decline ever since they started down that road.

Supposed to be a site where you can track how hot your batch of the shot was. Howbadismybatch.com I think.

We're right in the middle of the 3-5 year mark. We should know shortly. Aggressive cancers are on the rise. They even refer to them as turbo cancer now. All cause mortality rates were steadily rising last I looked at that stuff.

Reactions: gigamortis
Maybe that's why the white house wants all those unvaxed illegals in the country, to replace all the dead sheepeople ,that got the Vax, kinda makes sense now ,hmmmmmm.

Like maybe the news organizations, or whoever some of them work for, are in support of saying anything as long as it keeps people glued to their screens and giving clicks and likes?

I think if we unplugged the interweb, all social media, cable, dish, whatever is being used, then they would instantly be powerless.
I look at this the other way around. Without "alt" media, including places like this that don't actually produce the stories but people offer links to them. We would have all been vaxed.

Don't doubt it for a second, there would be no voice against it. Everything against it would have been crushed and the people in jail. This is why such the push against "misinformation".

Personally my wife took one shot, to shut her mother up. I am NOT happy about it, I told her not to take it, just lie to her mother if need be. But she took the fucking shot. If anything happens to her I have told her I will totally destroy her mother. It will take me roughly 1 minute to get her to suck start a shotgun.

Maybe that's why the white house wants all those unvaxed illegals in the country, to replace all the dead sheepeople ,that got the Vax, kinda makes sense now ,hmmmmmm.
What makes you believe they are receiving the same vax?

I have a conservative family, but they all got the jab, even my wife! I'm the only one that didn't.

In 2021 I got Covid (Delta Variant). Felt like an 80 year old with COPD. Couldn't even walk across the room without sitting down and resting. I really thought I was going to pass away. I kept thinking, I just got this Desert Tech and won't be able to enjoy it....

Anyway, 3 years later and I haven't contracted Covid again. If I keel over tomorrow, it will be for natural reasons.

Wait, are you saying it DOESN'T make logical sense to:
Create death in shot form
mandate that all MIL/LE/MED workers take said shot
then try to rule over a decimated population, mainly consisting of people who have already shown an anti-authoritarian mindset?

Clearly, you just need to do more "research" to see the TRUTH!! /s

Doesn't matter to me either way, none of my family took the jab. But these threads are great for spotlighting the "critical thinkers" in the group.

Reactions: XP1K
I personally know 8 people that took it. Of those 8, one is 48 and had a heart attack about 2 months post shot. He took it, so he could go on a cruise. Three to four months later he had a second heart attack. Now, he is probably 40lbs over-weight and diabetic. He has been through a battery of test and procedures. If covid/vax never existed he would be the guy to have heart issues. Bad health or vax?

Second guy is 73, and four to six months after vax he had to have a valve put in his heart. He had a heart attack in his middle 40s, but changed his life style and is mostly healthy for 73. Still works, but low stress. Pre-existing or vax?

The other guys are 25-50 and healthy. I have not heard anything about their health, but I think all of them are the type who would probably hide health issues, if for no other reason than to save face about taking the vax. All of the guys are very conservative and took it for reasons not based on health concerns. Mostly for jobs, wife pushed it on them, travel, and one had a hospital stay because original covid got him bad. The last guy that was in the hospital with covid was also probably 20-30lbs over weight.

I've read too many things to make me think the vax was safe and effective. I don't think it will kill everyone, but I think it is like any non long-term tested drug, 5% of the population are going to have reactions to this, up to and including death. That's a lot of fucking people to harm for a company to not have responsibility.

Wait, are you saying it DOESN'T make logical sense to:
Create death in shot form
mandate that all MIL/LE/MED workers take said shot
then try to rule over a decimated population, mainly consisting of people who have already shown an anti-authoritarian mindset?

Clearly, you just need to do more "research" to see the TRUTH!! /s

Doesn't matter to me either way, none of my family took the jab. But these threads are great for spotlighting the "critical thinkers" in the group.
Take the easy ones first.
Less to rebel after the reality settles in.
In their own words they'd like to eliminate 7.5 billion.
They have always known they'd have to fight some.
They've done their historical homework.

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
[sigh]
She isn't right, and she isn't wrong.
The lot numbers were tracked very closely for a reason.
Husband and wife got two different lots in same office in same visit. This is confirmed fact. No reason that would happen...unless.

Its a bio weapon I've already told you this a hundred fucking times.
Some die, some carry, some are fucked up for life. ALL have had their DNA altered.

Its no big deal. They did the same thing with flu shots for 20 years. But on a far more subtle scale. It resulted in much more explainable deaths though. There were outliers.

This was a test.
If you don't believe what is going on now, then me saying all this again...one more time won't help.

It was an easy way to eliminate the weak... if you were so scared you took a random experimental shot for some hyped up nonsense cold, the less observant, the sheep... probably the kind of people that are first on their list to eliminate? When the whole covid rollout happened, the closings, day 2 I knew we were being played. The behavior and things happening were an instant red flag.
If the people dont die maybe they will develop something and keep the medical industrial complex in business. MORE CUSTOMERS!!!!
There needs to be a gofundme setup to hire a couple SEAL teams and go around eradicating people from the earth that are pushing this population control, dictatorship, and NWO.

Take the easy ones first.
Less to rebel after the reality settles in.
In their own words they'd like to eliminate 7.5 billion.
They have always known they'd have to fight some.
They've done their historical homework.

R
Considering MIL/LE were mandated to take the jab; Who is going to do "their" fighting? PMC's?

Considering that me and the 5 guys that form my core group could easily supply 100+ like minded "survivors"; how does wiping out 92% of the population do anything more than create a bunch of well armed fiefdoms/warlords?

Until they massively ramp up deployment of autonomous weapon systems, I don't see the ringleaders surviving the aftermath of such a depopulation event.

I personally know 8 people that took it. Of those 8, one is 48 and had a heart attack about 2 months post shot. He took it, so he could go on a cruise. Three to four months later he had a second heart attack. Now, he is probably 40lbs over-weight and diabetic. He has been through a battery of test and procedures. If covid/vax never existed he would be the guy to have heart issues. Bad health or vax?

Second guy is 73, and four to six months after vax he had to have a valve put in his heart. He had a heart attack in his middle 40s, but changed his life style and is mostly healthy for 73. Still works, but low stress. Pre-existing or vax?

The other guys are 25-50 and healthy. I have not heard anything about their health, but I think all of them are the type who would probably hide health issues, if for no other reason than to save face about taking the vax. All of the guys are very conservative and took it for reasons not based on health concerns. Mostly for jobs, wife pushed it on them, travel, and one had a hospital stay because original covid got him bad. The last guy that was in the hospital with covid was also probably 20-30lbs over weight.

I've read too many things to make me think the vax was safe and effective. I don't think it will kill everyone, but I think it is like any non long-term tested drug, 5% of the population are going to have reactions to this, up to and including death. That's a lot of fucking people to harm for a company to not have responsibility.
I always take exception to the original covid got him bad comments for several reasons. First is we don't know what people had. The tests popped for everything and nothing. Also anything respiratory was considered covid. If you went to the hospital for an asthma attack, not only would they not give you a nebulizer treatment. They would admit you for covid and list you as a covid death if the asthma attack killed you. The second was the treatment protocol. Many people would have never ended up in the hospital were they treated early, rather than being told to stay home until you were dying.

That is not to say some people didn't get really sick. Some people get really sick every year. I caught a flu from a guy I in a wheel chair I was taking care of when I was in my early 30s. I felt like I was gonna die for about 3 days and felt sick for about a week and half. It put him in the hospital for a couple weeks.

Considering MIL/LE were mandated to take the jab; Who is going to do "their" fighting? PMC's?

Considering that me and the 5 guys that form my core group could easily supply 100+ like minded "survivors"; how does wiping out 92% of the population do anything more than create a bunch of well armed fiefdoms/warlords?

Until they massively ramp up deployment of autonomous weapon systems, I don't see the ringleaders surviving the aftermath of such a depopulation event.
Well, they've been putting illegals in the police force and since they ain't from here, I seriously doubt they'd have a problem going up against those of us who won't go along.

As for the fiefdoms/warlords, I have a family member that worked with a guy from dhs for a while. According to this guy, the plan is already in place to deal with that. In his words, he said the plan was to let the people fight it out and kill as many of each other as they could and then to go after the larger groups of holdouts with apache's. Then there would be some that would get creative and hide out, they planned on using sf to, in his words, "hunt those people"
Relative was told this 10-12 years ago.

I've never been in the military. I do have family that has served. From what I've seen of most of the sf crowd, they're probably not going along with that. They've been weeding them out pretty heavy since the rona though.

Autonomous weapons and ai are going to be a thing in our future. And there's a reason most of the elites are building bunkers and literally going underground. Something wicked this way comes.

Reactions: The D and jr81452

Not all LE had to do it. We did not.

Those i mentioned are always the public agitators.
They are importing their soldiers now.
The jab was the test to see who they truly control in the MIL/LEO.
They'll be happy to do their bidding for what is ours.

R

Reactions: stevieb92 and XP1K