• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Lightweight la stock with adjustable lop?

Delicatessen

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
Kansas
Looking to build a lighter weight rifle with Hawkins hunter dbm. Are there any good options for a more traditional style stock with adjustable length of pull?

Specifically was thinking long action. I see the Christensen tfm stock but have heard of qc issues with their rifles, not sure about their stocks. If not I guess I can do another bravo but wanted to shave some weight as I have multiple mid/heavier rifles.

Most of the manners and mcmillan stocks can be had with adjustability. The spacer systems are probably the lightest.

Yeah it’s mainly so I can also have my kids/wife out too so something quicker than spacers is nice if possible. My other rifles are to heavy for them and set up for a much longer lop.

By lightweight I mean around 2.5 lbs not necessarily the crazy lightweight stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s mainly so I can also have my kids/wife out too so something quicker than spacers is nice if possible. My other rifles are to heavy for them and set up for a much longer lop.

By lightweight I mean around 2.5 lbs not necessarily the crazy lightweight stuff.

Manners CS2.