• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

M92 Progression

Pathkiller

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2020
It's taken some work but the M92 is now somewhat finished.

JMac zero 26 took care of the mounting for the Nomad L, all concentric and ready to go but very gassy. So in went the KNS piston, still too much so I swapped out to a small bore piston.

Supers are perfect with the piston all the way open but subs wouldn't cycle fully closed so I picked up a reduced recoil energy spring. That pretty much cleared it up for brown bear subs but it's on the edge, kicking brass a few feet... I wouldn't trust it but it does work.

The whole works weighs eight pounds unloaded which I think is reasonable considering the can and CNC Warrior.

I'm happy with it, it sounds like a 22 rifle with supers and it's not so gassy that you can't run it in drills so I'm going to take this build as a win.
DSC_2329-X3.jpg