• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Mark 7 case feeder spring tube

Jrb572

Minuteman
  • Dec 7, 2008
    Missouri
    Does anyone know where I can purchase just the spring tube for a Mark 7 case feeder? Or any thing similar to it. I tried my Mr Bullet feeder one but they are to small.

I am looking for one to mod to my Dillon case feeder so I can run it to my AMP mate which sits next to my 750 Dillon.

Attachments

• 7F18121B-9B10-47C2-8009-3DE04A785254.jpeg
      7F18121B-9B10-47C2-8009-3DE04A785254.jpeg
      240.5 KB · Views: 53
    Ah ha! A fellow shooter with the same problem! Did you ever find a solution? I have been google searching for an age and cant find anything

Ah ha! A fellow shooter with the same problem! Did you ever find a solution? I have been google searching for an age and cant find anything
    No I just sucked it up and purchased a new case feeder. I found a really good price on a new one. I put my old model one speed on my AMP.

Reactions: Hotshot001