• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1715794877602.png

Timely.

I’m heading in to our HR Manager’s office in ~1/2 hour after today’s last synch meeting with my team to drop my 2-week’s notice. Was literally just waiting for today’s stock vesting to drop the mic.

And start my last two weeks vacation! LoL

Rules: My new LinkedIn avatar

1715796036417.png

That Delta Elite is probably older than she is.
1715798662417.png

Actually- assuming that the grip panels and beavertail safety are as-is from the factory, Colt didn't offer that configuration until recently. The DE I picked up about 15 years ago or so resembles the picture @Slash0311 posted with the standard beavertail safety and wraparound grips. And that ass is certainly older than 18.

Given the rules of this thread and that I said 'beaver' twice I feel obligated to include the below image.

1715799290971.png

-LD

View attachment 8418761

Actually- assuming that the grip panels and beavertail safety are as-is from the factory, Colt didn't offer that configuration until recently. The DE I picked up about 15 years ago or so resembles the picture @Slash0311 posted with the standard beavertail safety and wraparound grips. And that ass is certainly older than 18.

Given the rules of this thread and that I said 'beaver' twice I feel obligated to include the below image.

View attachment 8418775

-LD
That is an otter not a beaver