• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PRS Talk New MK TMB Muzzle brake

Cripes... Some of you guys really get wound up and aggressive.

I am not emotionally invested in either products because I haven't bought a CHAD and didn't have a MK on order.

BJ is a friend of mine, he is a good person, if you ask him a question - he will give you an answer. I also run a small business that relies on numerous other companies to manufacture product where the vast majority of the time all I have is a loose assurance that items are manufactured to spec and delivered on time... So, I understand the logistical issues going on.

It's really very simple:
- If you want a refund, ask for a refund.
- If you no longer want to wait, ask for a refund.
- If you wanted the MK brake and didn't get one, either ask for a refund or wait for the CHAD.

I love my two TMB', they are effective and am happy to wait for a retail CHAD when they become available.

My opinion means nothing, it's just a bit shit seeing a couple of sooks beat a mate up and not say anything.

Cripes... Some of you guys really get wound up and aggressive.

I am not emotionally invested in either products because I haven't bought a CHAD and didn't have a MK on order.

BJ is a friend of mine, he is a good person, if you ask him a question - he will give you an answer. I also run a small business that relies on numerous other companies to manufacture product where the vast majority of the time all I have is a loose assurance that items are manufactured to spec and delivered on time... So, I understand the logistical issues going on.

It's really very simple:
- If you want a refund, ask for a refund.
- If you no longer want to wait, ask for a refund.
- If you wanted the MK brake and didn't get one, either ask for a refund or wait for the CHAD.

I love my two TMB', they are effective and am happy to wait for a retail CHAD when they become available.

My opinion means nothing, it's just a bit shit seeing a couple of sooks beat a mate up and not say anything.
pretty much this.

everyone thinks he took the money and ran, and that's clearly not the case.

Reactions: kthomas and jthor
Yeah I definitely don't think BJ is trying to fuck people over here, but I can also see why people would be frustrated and upset.

This is pretty much where I'm at. I want to see the business succeed. More 2A companies is a good thing. But I am frustrated by the constant delays. I intend to sell mine when it shows up but maybe when I get it in my hands the product shines enough for me to reconsider.

Reactions: kthomas
This is pretty much where I'm at. I want to see the business succeed. More 2A companies is a good thing. But I am frustrated by the constant delays. I intend to sell mine when it shows up but maybe when I get it in my hands the product shines enough for me to reconsider.

Communication is huge - Ingenuity Precision is learning this as well right now.