• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

if you were around then,you might recall the 60s/70s anti war riots and college takeovers-kent state et al. important diff is that those were driven and largely funded by the KGB. these are driven and funded by soros and the deep state. big diff is the plethora of news scources now. back then,just the alphabets and mainstream papers. 1/6 and the bonus army happened in DC. but the reaction of the feds vs the states is interesting to compare with the other ones mentioned.
And these protests are funded/driven on CCP TikTok as well as funded by the Tides Foundation and the CCP.

Same soup, different seasoning.

when americans wake up one day, this wont end well for them 👇, but until that day, we'll be here for each other ;)

photo_2024-05-15_14-04-55.jpg

I'll just leave this here....

Doc

At the risk of posting this here in the Pit... this post left me speechless. In my recollection, I recall months of this treatment being demonized and called 'horse paste' in the media. I recall anyone being opposed to the 'vax' being demonized, I recall the campaigns of ignorant "deplorable" monopolizing the news channels.

Here we are in May 2024- the AstraZeneca "vaccine" is being unilaterally recalled, last year even the CDC recalled the Pfizer booster shots in 2022- the Moderna "vaccine" was recalled, in May 2023- the J&J "vaccine" was recalled. The Sputnik V "vaccine" was recalled in 2022. And this post provides commentary from an otherwise disgrace governor (who in my opinion was complicit in the 'democrats governor alliance' going on air saying that the so called 'horse paste' that narrative was ran 24/7 was correct but 'they' got bad information and want to investigate the bad information. Of course- ASGH.

I've truly been trying to take a "time-out" from current news but dang if that post doesn't make my blood boil. I have to ask- why do 'they' even bother putting up 'fronts' at this point. The past 4 years have been nothing (from my perspective at least) short of a propaganda campaign and not even a good one for that matter. We've been fed blatant lies after lies and now, in 2024, the narrative is 'we've been lied to and we're going to get to the bottom of this!?'

Sorry- I know I'm ranting now but I can't help but think that as a nation we're either (1) that dumb/unaware (2) that gullible and divided or (3) this is all some sort of theater that nobody can explain why they even bother pursuing at this point. I've said it before and I'll say it again, regardless of what option is 'true', we're absolutely, 100% fucked.

-LD

pimps must be mad, their hos are turning down, golden showers, dirty Sanchezs, blumpkins, 'mini-vans' and a host of other,
High Profit MARGIN acts...
I mean, he's in the business to make money. The state wants a cut of his taxes.
Maybe hos don't want to sleep with certain people.. who could blame them.
from article -
"There is little chance this will (actually) favor women. Under legalization/full decrim, pimps become ‘managers’ with the backing of the state to further entrench and maintain their power. Pimps see women they sell as products, not people deserving of full dignity & respect.”"
I don't know what half of those things are......what the fuck is a mini van......let me stop you right there, I don't want to know.

A clear sign it is truly lost.

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy
United way is a huge scam.

During my time in corporate america there was a HUGE push to get people to donate to the united way. Hard no. It was one hell of a push let me tell you and a great many people did cave. I did not. I think that was the first time someone called me a right wing wacko, and this was about 30 years ago.

At the risk of posting this here in the Pit... this post left me speechless. In my recollection, I recall months of this treatment being demonized and called 'horse paste' in the media. I recall anyone being opposed to the 'vax' being demonized, I recall the campaigns of ignorant "deplorable" monopolizing the news channels.

Here we are in May 2024- the AstraZeneca "vaccine" is being unilaterally recalled, last year even the CDC recalled the Pfizer booster shots in 2022- the Moderna "vaccine" was recalled, in May 2023- the J&J "vaccine" was recalled. The Sputnik V "vaccine" was recalled in 2022. And this post provides commentary from an otherwise disgrace governor (who in my opinion was complicit in the 'democrats governor alliance' going on air saying that the so called 'horse paste' that narrative was ran 24/7 was correct but 'they' got bad information and want to investigate the bad information. Of course- ASGH.

I've truly been trying to take a "time-out" from current news but dang if that post doesn't make my blood boil. I have to ask- why do 'they' even bother putting up 'fronts' at this point. The past 4 years have been nothing (from my perspective at least) short of a propaganda campaign and not even a good one for that matter. We've been fed blatant lies after lies and now, in 2024, the narrative is 'we've been lied to and we're going to get to the bottom of this!?'

Sorry- I know I'm ranting now but I can't help but think that as a nation we're either (1) that dumb/unaware (2) that gullible and divided or (3) this is all some sort of theater that nobody can explain why they even bother pursuing at this point. I've said it before and I'll say it again, regardless of what option is 'true', we're absolutely, 100% fucked.

-LD

Your recent realization has been the hard truth for years now. Welcome to the reality of the west. Now you know why so many of us are melancholy and working hard to keep our old worn our bodies functional for the coming misery.

According to the release, Calderon entered the United States illegally from El Salvador. In March of 2023, he was stopped at the New York/Canada border trying to seek Canadian asylum, but he was denied and turned over to U.S. Customs and Border Patrol. He was then released from border patrol custody and given a notice to appear in federal court in Virginia on May 8, according to court records.

I didn't see this posted

Software Engineer Sentenced to 10 Years for Building So-Called ‘Ghost Guns’​

• "By assembling guns from kits, unfinished parts, or 3D printed components
  • the prosecution objected to allowing Taylor’s family in the courtroom to show support, nor did they allow his upstairs neighbor, who knew about Taylor’s hobby, to testify on his behalf."

The jury found Taylor guilty of second-degree criminal possession of a loaded weapon, four counts of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, five counts of criminal possession of a firearm, second-degree criminal possession of five or more firearms, unlawful possession of pistol ammunition, violation of certificate of registration, prohibition on unfinished frames or receivers
Taylor’s defense attorney appealed to the Second Amendment on his client’s behalf, only to have Acting Justice of the New York Supreme Court Abena Darkeh allegedly respond by saying, “Do not bring the Second Amendment into this courtroom. It doesn’t exist here. So you can’t argue Second Amendment. This is New York.”
Is it just me or is there a lot of tyrannical black female judges who are corrupt and insane sitting on benches all over the country?

Your recent realization has been the hard truth for years now. Welcome to the reality of the west. Now you know why so many of us are melancholy and working hard to keep our old worn our bodies functional for the coming misery.
First and foremost- I don't disagree with your sentiments nor do I have an issue with your "welcome to the party pal" response. I've been quite aware of what's been going on and if my previous response wasn't clear on that- I'll own it. What I was trying to convey (if you'll allow me a chance for redemption) is despite everything that's been going on- we now have a disgraced governor who was outed despite the media machine covering for them now back in the news saying "of course the vaccines were poison" It's just so utterly brazen and outlandish to me that the media would chose this person above all others to make national news after they spent years selling "trust the science", "horse paste", "safe and effective", etc etc.

Maybe it's just me but yes, admittedly, it absolutely blows my mind that of all people- we now have Chis Cuomo being the lapdog of the media telling people that of course there was risks and misinformation provided. Of course the 'vax' was entirely voluntary and everyone assumed whatever risk was presented because they signed a form relinquishing any liability to J&J/Moderna/Pfizer.

Oh and of course while this is going on AstraZeneca has been recalled, the Sputnik V vaccine is quietly on its way to being pulled. And we're being told that "of course this should be expected, it was experimental the whole time and completely voluntary"

I'll save everyone the time and just go ahead and call this the 'glowie' part of my rant (which is not directed to @Emerson0311 )

Here we are in 2024, in a country founded by men fighting the British Empire, the strongest military in the world at that time and it was largely influenced by a 3 cent tax on (of all things) tea per pound in 1773. And we fought them twice for that matter. Since then we've accepted our income being taxed since.. 1861(?) and don't you dare try to account inflation to what was originally levied then. We accepted a something like 14%'tax' on our wages for Social Security starting in 1935. We've accepted that the Social Security would later be taxed starting in 1984. Now the younger generation is being told to plan accordingly because Social Security hasn't been sustainable for sometime but you need to keep paying to keep it afloat as long as we can but nobody in Congress wants to address fixing it.

I've known Korea Vets, Vietnam Vets, Gulf War Vets, Iraq/Afganistan Vets- and not a single one of them can provide an answer on what their service/sacrifices accounted for. We gave up Iraq to the people we were fighting, we gave up Afghanistan to the Taliban after 20 years or so, We gave up Vietnam to the NVA, and we still haven't figured out what to do with Korea 70+ years later.

We call ourselves a country but we have no borders. We say that we have constitutional rights but that's only when convenient to the narrative, and btw- what's going on with the Jan 6 'protestors/insurgents' are they still imprisoned? We're offered a choice between ONLY 2 parties and are led to believe that there's a difference while they bend us over and fuck us in the ass with a giant red white and blue cock. And we say thank you for the opportunity?!

Alright- I'll end my 'glowie' rant there so I can go back to being productive elsewhere. I'll let the Bear Pit do what they do to this response but I'm just tired, embarrassed, and exhausted anymore. At this point, for the life of me, I can't fathom why they even bother pretending that we're still star spangled awesome.

-LD