• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

43597F8D-2B40-4627-90DA-B120A6ABABD7.png

“Talks”… Yeah, that’s the problem right there… spank their asses and send them to bed without dinner, like should’ve been done for most of their ongoing childhoods…
After a documented warning (already complete) just expel them. No college = no college loans = no dorm, college meal plan, etc. = starve or get a job

“Talks”… Yeah, that’s the problem right there… spank their asses and send them to bed without dinner, like should’ve been done for most of their ongoing childhoods…
if it’s anything like the ASU takeover…

75 arrests
15 students of ASU
60 professional agitators

They had tents and signage and flags and T-shirts provided to them.

Spanking is nowhere severe enough for professional agitators. They need to be held without bail as “terrorists”, at least until the next election.

No big loss...

Great family tho, wonder how #2 came to such an unfortunate end?

McClendon’s older son, Jermaine Godbolt Jr., 18, was gunned down in Newberry in late March, WCJB reported. Police are still searching for the person or people responsible.

In 2020, the mother was arrested for another vehicle-related incident after allegedly using her car to strike two people — including a 15-year-old girl who said the mirror of LaToya McClendon’s car hit her — during a large brawl in an Alachua park.

After a documented warning (already complete) just expel them. No college = no college loans = no dorm, college meal plan, etc. = starve or get a job

what's the big deal? let them agitate on campus all they want.

there should not be a single tax payer resource spent on this, ever. basically, it exists in a vacuum, it doesn't affect regular Americans at all. unless some janitors cant get to their jobs or whatever

if it’s anything like the ASU takeover…

75 arrests
15 students of ASU
60 professional agitators

They had tents and signage and flags and T-shirts provided to them.

Spanking is nowhere severe enough for professional agitators. They need to be held without bail as “terrorists”, at least until the next election.
Just the 2024 version of the BLM/antifa riots

Doc

A small gob of years ago I was watching some MSM news cast where there were three voice actors on the screen, each in their own panel, talking over each other trying to show how smart they were. The subject was some protest, riot, smash and grab, crime wave, something, whatever. How nothing was being done to stop it and only lip service was being paid by all.

In a rare moment of quiet one of the talking heads said "When the powers that be want it to stop, it will stop".

I think about that statement more often these days.

Thank you,
MrSmith

BREAKING: Pro Hamas students and outside rioters broke into Hamilton Hall of Columbia University, breaking doors and electronics and one report said they trashed the university president's office and drank up the whiskey in there. Now they are occupying the building and barricaded entrances and exits with pilfered police fences, desks, and other debris.

Student press members and other media personnel being kicked out by rioters invading the building:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA eat your own, leftists! 😂

BREAKING: Pro Hamas students and outside rioters broke into Hamilton Hall of Columbia University, breaking doors and electronics and one report said they trashed the university president's office and drank up the whiskey in there. Now they are occupying the building and barricaded entrances and exits with pilfered police fences, desks, and other debris.

Student press members and other media personnel being kicked out by rioters invading the building:

I guess it's possible that I've just had my head in the proverbial sand lately but this all seems blatantly manufactured and the only hypothesis I can come up with that seems probable is either (A) it's a distraction from other things going on (B) it's designed to further splinter us into smaller factions arguing with each other over every possible and (in my opinion at least) unimportant/unrelated issue to pressing USA maters or (C) both.

I know the alphabet group has been in the news plenty over the past decade or so but are our college aged citizens really that pro-Islam now too? On that thread- how many of these protesters are US citizens, heck how many of them are actually enrolled students for that matter? I remember the last round of protests (was it GA that got the most attention) only to find out that something like 90% of those that were arrested (which was quite a rarity and hence why it stands out to me) weren't even from the state they were protesting in. Money is coming in from somewhere, I recall seeing a video of this latest tantrum with thousands of dollars of water, food, etc being provided to these 'encampments'. Is that coming from the student funds or elsewhere? How many of these students are committed to the cause and staying in said encampments and not going to class? Isn't this time of year Spring finals? What in the world of sanity makes any sense with this?

I struggle to understand the mindset of protestors from the angle of (1) who has the time (2) what do they think they're accomplishing (3) why do they, like vegans, make it an identity to participate in said actions? So maybe I'm ill equipped for this particular news bite and I'll own it but from my perspective, outside of understanding Israel benefits US interests in the region by being a literal "thorn in the side" of the otherwise Arab nations, I may stand alone but frankly I'm rather indifferent about worrying about what's going on there presently as compared to very real issues with affordability at home for basic life necessities.

I guess I'm just ranting at this point but for the TL/DR- I don't get it, I don't understand why this is receiving 24/7 news coverage, and I want to know where the money is coming from that supports this activity. I don't recall in history this much blatant anti-semitism being covered/supported by MSM since the Kristallnacht in... (have to check)... 1938. Again, just an opinion, but this is just another datapoint/indicator somewhere down the line, and likely not even that recently, the geopolitical world has gone off the rails and lost their collective minds (or rather lost their duty to the communities in which they represent and started working together). Either way this is a symptom (to me) of a much larger issue brewing and that is not something I celebrate but rather fear that assessment is accurate. I'm ranting but hope that I ultimately prove to be 100% wrong in this post.

-LD

Well, at least there weren't members of the Campus Police holding doors open for them and giving out tours during this insurrection...

Seal the place off.
Lock down the area.
Nobody in or out.
Let’s see how many groceries they brought to their own party.

If it was OK for veterans the protesters deserve the same

Are you telling me you don't see the difference here?

One group of people fought for their country

No matter the justification for shooting veterans, who were legitimately petitioning the government for redress of grievances, an even bigger excuse exists for using violence against the so-called *protestors.

*Note: They are not legitimate protestors. They are rioters and killers. They should be treated appropriately.

The first seven of 70 Minnesotans charged with defrauding taxpayers of a quarter of a billion dollars in pandemic food aid are standing trial Monday. Abdiaziz Shafii Farah, Mohamed Jama Ismail, Abdimajid Mohamed Nur, Said Shafii Farah, Abdiwahab Maalim Aftin, Mukhtar Mohamed Shariff, and Hayat Mohamed Nur are accused of taking money that was supposed to feed underprivileged children and allegedly spending it on property, cars, jewelry, and other luxury items.

Nonprofits Feeding Our Future and Partners in Nutrition are among the organizations implicated in a wider scandal. It draws in prominent figures in the Somali community, such as journalist Mohamed Muse Noor. Noor was caught trying to flee to Turkey from Chicago O’Hare Airport in 2022. Eighteen people have previously pleaded guilty.

A man wielding a sword went on the attack in London early Tuesday, killing a 13-year-old boy and injuring at least four others, including two cops, after first driving a van into a house, according to authorities.

Shocking images show the unidentified suspect in a yellow hoodie holding the terrifying-looking weapon around 7 a.m. while walking through a street near Hainault Tube station in north-east London.