• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'm shocked to see them protecting the flag, maybe there is still hope for the republic. The problem is that since the liberals have injected all these future terrorist into our universities our way of life is at risk unless these people are removed from our land. The liberals believed that accepting these terrorist that they would change and accept our ways of thinking and living. They are learning but they will never give up what they came from for our ways. It is a failed experiment as you can witness now on the TV, they still hate our Flag and what we stand for.
This cancer that the liberals have created will spread rapidly if not removed, the government will not stop this since they stand with it. The apathy of Americans is astounding that they refuse to defend the republic when foreign combatants take down the American Flag and raise the flag of their country on our soil.
I think that most of these protestors do not attend the universities where they are protesting. I would bet they are being "bused" in for the show.

The ONLY way to counter this nonsense is Americans need to start fighting back and I mean fighting, not voting. When the animals throw rocks go beat the living hell out of them. They treat Americans like this because we take the treatment. American men use to be tough as nails and would stop shit like this in its tracks. Time to get back to that point very soon.

Last edited:
What none of these morons that allowed these bears back in have considered is the caloric requirements of such a large animal. And that thing is big enough to take whatever it needs to live. Including livestock and people. It really has no choice either if you think about it from the bear’s perspective.
Many bears in that part of the state have been wandering the plains and prairies for years now. They are over 100 miles from the Rocky Mountain Front, finding new territory. Bears have huge home ranges and will seek out new territory at will. Quite a few farmers have gotten a hell of a surprise at their grain bins the last few years.

That is an exceptional grizzly in that picture. I think they are awesome animals, it would be cool if they issued some tags via lottery for a hunting season. Make it the same as black bears and try and limit to boars, and sows with no cubs.

When a career politician thinks about a bear's perspective.... Pig's will fly.
View attachment 8408607

This isn't a grizzly but he kills it with a blow gun. Skip to about 6:30 to see the shot. Otherwise, he's got a lot of information on preparation.

This grizzly kill is with a spear. Fast forward to 23:00 to see the kill.

84316625-13370971-image-a-1_1714564927004.jpg

"It was in a container (like a hat box). It's too large to hold on your lap or put into the overhead bin. They put it in a plastic bag to protect it (which is more than they would have done for a piece of luggage or other container). It's not like she was wearing it and told to remove it and the feathers squished as they put it in a bag. "

Lets hope we dont find out one way or the other.

“I think the Russians view what's happening with regard to the Ukrainian War as an existential threat, and given that the Russians think it's an existential threat, if they were in deep trouble… they were losing the war in Ukraine, I think they’d turn to nuclear weapons,”

“If we responded with nuclear weapons against Russia, Russia would then respond with nuclear weapons against the United States of America,” he said. “And no American president, in my opinion, is willing to sacrifice New York or Chicago or Los Angeles for Ukraine.”

"It was in a container (like a hat box). It's too large to hold on your lap or put into the overhead bin. They put it in a plastic bag to protect it (which is more than they would have done for a piece of luggage or other container). It's not like she was wearing it and told to remove it and the feathers squished as they put it in a bag. "
I didn't know women Chiefs were a thing. Has DEI taken over the tribes, too? I guess next they'll have to start having other Chiefs from non-natives and other races?

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

“And no American president, in my opinion, is willing to sacrifice New York or Chicago or Los Angeles for Ukraine.”
In today's world of "crazy" conspiracy theories being proven correct in just a couple of years, statements like that one do not age well.

sighs...... people on farms and ranches knew what wolves could do to livestock. hence the bounty back in the day and the celebration when they were finally eradicated in the lower 48.
Wolves aren't stupid; catching a cow in a fenced pen is easier than chasing down a deer or elk.

Small ranching community tears itself apart as newly-released wolves butcher staggering number of cattle in just days​

“I think the Russians view what's happening with regard to the Ukrainian War as an existential threat, and given that the Russians think it's an existential threat, if they were in deep trouble… they were losing the war in Ukraine, I think they’d turn to nuclear weapons,”

“If we responded with nuclear weapons against Russia, Russia would then respond with nuclear weapons against the United States of America,” he said. “And no American president, in my opinion, is willing to sacrifice New York or Chicago or Los Angeles for Ukraine.”
If you think for 1 second a country's government wouldn't sacrifice 1-5,000,000 of its own citizens to further tyrannical goals, then:

1. I have ocean front property to sell you in Arizona, and;

2. You have no idea of what kind of hell assorted governments have done to their own people in just the 20th century alone.

If you think for 1 second a country's government wouldn't sacrifice 1-5,000,000 of its own citizens to further tyrannical goals, then:

1. I have ocean front property to sell you in Arizona, and;

2. You have no idea of what kind of hell assorted governments have done to their own people in just the 20th century alone.
cities are the Dems power base.. now, if you're talking somewhere in the midwest.........

cities are the Dems power base.. now, if you're talking somewhere in the midwest.........
Based on the number of aborted babies the Dems have cheered you don't think they would sacrifice the northeast, CA or DC? All just to stay in power?

Reactions: clcustom1911
Michigan cheated in the last election, and made it impossible to prove the fraud. This time they're just legalizing cheating.

Biden will be President no matter how big Trump's landslide of votes by American citizens is.

Get ready to be an outlaw.

I didn't know women Chiefs were a thing. Has DEI taken over the tribes, too? I guess next they'll have to start having other Chiefs from non-natives and other races?
Have you not heard of Chief TrannyHawk? Or what about Chief Light-in-the-Moccassins?

Kamala Harris’ Secret Service agent had ‘screws loose’ years before on-base fight: ex-colleague​

"Herczeg’s on-base outburst occurred after she reportedly started deleting cellphone apps from a male agent’s personal cell and eventually becoming increasingly irate.

She was said to be mumbling to herself, hiding behind curtains and throwing menstrual pads and other items at another agent, telling her colleagues they were “going to burn in hell and needed to listen to God,” according to RealClearPolitics.

When her supervisor dismissed her from the assignment, Herczeg shoved, tackled and punched him, the outlet reported"
2016-12-30-female-police-80673167_0040f5.jpg

There were no women chiefs in the Native American tribes that bitch would’ve been on her knees, chewing the glue out of a buffalo hide not putting a fucking Chiefs headdress on

Kamala Harris’ Secret Service agent had ‘screws loose’ years before on-base fight: ex-colleague​

"Herczeg’s on-base outburst occurred after she reportedly started deleting cellphone apps from a male agent’s personal cell and eventually becoming increasingly irate.

She was said to be mumbling to herself, hiding behind curtains and throwing menstrual pads and other items at another agent, telling her colleagues they were “going to burn in hell and needed to listen to God,” according to RealClearPolitics.

When her supervisor dismissed her from the assignment, Herczeg shoved, tackled and punched him, the outlet reported"
2016-12-30-female-police-80673167_0040f5.jpg

What are the odds that this agent heard or saw something that would be very bad for heels up harris?

R

We are turning into the Soviet Union of old.....
Or have we always been that way and just didn't realize it?

Communists are like cockroaches. They multiply at a phenomenal rate when conditions are favorable. They scatter when the lights come on.

So, yes the communists have always been here but are coming out now that it's getting dark.

you'd think the cia types would be more wary of honeypots and that kind of thing. guess not.
anyway, doesn't really prove a "coup", but shows the nature of the cia.
Planted story, who gets discredited for running it?
He knows he being recorded and tries to seal the deal with, here’s my credentials, really.
This smells like three day old fish!

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn