• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

I agree completely. It’s a rough reality looking back on my allegiances over time. Tough to lay out a path for my boys to live by too.
+1 I'm with you sir- apologies for going on a rant there but just wanted to clarify if it wasn't evident- that rant wasn't directed towards you by any means. I'm just frustrated and... well, frankly tired anymore.

-LD

Reactions: Emerson0311
Reactions: gigamortis
uyrrqaWmuCUR.jpeg

And you got stupid republicans praising pro-NWO TX governor Greg Faggot for bussing these people across the country to get them out of Texas… That’s all part of their plan, and stupid red voters swallow it hook line & sinker, thinking he’s doing us a favor.
Shipping illegals to areas that claimed to be asylum cities is one of the most intelligent decions in recent history. You claim to be a sanctuary city, then balk at illegals being shipped to your city? You can't be a leftyw/o being a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Shipping illegals to areas that claimed to be asylum cities is one of the most intelligent decions in recent history. You claim to be a sanctuary city, then balk at illegals being shipped to your city? You can't ve a leftyw/o being a hypocrite.
Reread what I wrote.

Typical republican mindset; out of sight, out of mind, problem solved.
Just like on Election Day for the past who knows how many years… “Oh well, we’ll just vote for the lesser of two evils.”

The most intelligent decision is to close the F’ing border, but no, that’s not part of the plan. The plan is to make people think that moving them farther onto our soil is a good idea. They’ve been successful.

Reactions: Eddystone
Miller also warned in a statement that Republican incumbents should be wary of their stance on illegal immigration in light of Blair’s surprise defeat.

"Other Republicans should take notice, Miller said. "We only had a month from our first expenditure to Election Day and we were still able to oust a well-established Senate President by double-digits. That should make clear to Republicans across the country considering voting for legislation to strengthen the 340b program or allow non-citizen voting that they will not be safe no matter how powerful they are."

Could be America's worst nightmare.
Not America's.

We "the collective we", should be supporting free open trade between consenting partners.

You want to buy what I have?
Yes I do, what do you want for it?
3 of what you have.
OK.

It should be that simple.

But we need someone to make sure that exchange is fair. For the people who make sure that exchanges are fair. For a cut of the exchange.

America's worst nightmare, lol.

Reread what I wrote.

Just like on Election Day for the past who knows how many years… “Oh well, we’ll just vote for the lesser of two evils.”

The most intelligent decision is to close the F’ing border, but no, that’s not part of the plan. The plan is to make people think that moving them farther onto our soil is a good idea. They’ve been successful.
You're trying to say the folks who want to pay welfare whores to raise illegitimate kids in fatherless homes should be given consideration, when their only life skill is squirting out bastards who will overwhelmingly turn into criminals? Trump tried to build a border wall and was met with resistance by leftys.
In his first day in office Pedopotato ended the Keystone pipeline and issued this.

Screenshot_20240210_215415_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: Emerson0311
And you got stupid republicans praising pro-NWO TX governor Greg Faggot for bussing these people across the country to get them out of Texas… That’s all part of their plan, and stupid red voters swallow it hook line & sinker, thinking he’s doing us a favor.

Reread what I wrote.

I quoted them both here for ease.

It is not out of sight out of mind, that is what it was before that first shipment to Martha's Vineyard. It was not until that event that this became an issue on everyone in the united states thoughts. Without shipping people across the country we would not be seeing the kick back in places like NYC and Denver. This was a non issue before that.

What you are clearly upset about is that this has now become an election issue, it is the most important issue in this coming election (not that the election matters).

It is also interesting on how you leave out Brandon flying and bussing people to other red states and areas. This is fine with you. It is only the over loading of the blue large cities you seem to have issue with.

You need to go back and try again, this is not going to work out real well for you. People are starting to remember just what started things and how they actually were 4 years ago before this clown and his globalist backers decided that the US needs to be destroyed.

The WEF/WHO/UN can not take charge if there is a strong United States of America. So it must be destroyed, and the only way that is possible is from within.

It speaks volumes about you that you are just fine with them staying in TX.

Not America's.

We "the collective we", should be supporting free open trade between consenting partners.

You want to buy what I have?
Yes I do, what do you want for it?
3 of what you have.
OK.

It should be that simple.

But we need someone to make sure that exchange is fair. For the people who make sure that exchanges are fair. For a cut of the exchange.

America's worst nightmare, lol.
You have envisioned the perfect world.
Russia and China are our enemies.
They are not working towards fair trade.
They are working together to overtake America.

Reactions: GrandeJake
Non-Citizens Are Illegally Registering to Vote Ahead of November Elections, Study Finds

"A new study has found that a shocking number of non-citizens have registered to vote in America’s elections ahead of the critical November presidential race. The study, published by Just Facts, is based on the latest available data and an enhanced version of a stress-tested methodology from a scholarly journal. Researchers found that about 10 percent to 27 percent of non-citizen adults living in the U.S. are now illegally registered to vote. The U.S. Census recorded more than 19 million adult non-citizens living in the U.S. during 2022. Given their voter registration rates, this means that about two million to five million of them are illegally registered to vote.

These figures are potentially high enough to overturn the will of the American people in major elections, including congressional seats and the presidency."

Non-Citizens Are Illegally Registering to Vote Ahead of November Elections, Study Finds

"A new study has found that a shocking number of non-citizens have registered to vote in America’s elections ahead of the critical November presidential race. The study, published by Just Facts, is based on the latest available data and an enhanced version of a stress-tested methodology from a scholarly journal. Researchers found that about 10 percent to 27 percent of non-citizen adults living in the U.S. are now illegally registered to vote. The U.S. Census recorded more than 19 million adult non-citizens living in the U.S. during 2022. Given their voter registration rates, this means that about two million to five million of them are illegally registered to vote.

These figures are potentially high enough to overturn the will of the American people in major elections, including congressional seats and the presidency."
Well, if everyone would have to stand in line to vote, American's could see just who the illegal's are.
Post a bouncer at the door with a rifle.
1715866742824.jpeg

Last edited: